• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle @ Booneville

Started by Lizard47, October 14, 2017, 12:07:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearcatdad

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 10:00:46 am
Stay up with the conversation grandpa.   He originally said that boontown would win by <14.  Which means less than.  I said that, by his statement, he wasn't that confident.  He obviously used the "<" sign wrong.   as you've pointed out.  So you're jab at me is moronic, seeing that he's "your boy".  lol   And just to remind you, Booneville is in Logan County.  ;)

Don't think you are smart enough to have went to Booneville.  Sounds like a Paris grad to me.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on October 19, 2017, 10:02:45 am
I've never seen the phrase "reading compression" from a grammar nazi. alaskansh_tstorm may need to elaborate!

+1  Not sure he'll catch it though.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Bearcatdad on October 19, 2017, 10:04:31 am
Don't think you are smart enough to have went to Booneville.  Sounds like a Paris grad to me.

That's righteous coming from you.  lol   You've yet to figure out the "<" argument.  LOL

alaskanstorm

I had a wise coach once tell me "winners win and losers lose. A winner can make a loser a winner but a loser isnt Gonna make another loser a winner."  And dardy is a perennial loser made up of a collection of rejects from russeville, two rivers, Danville etc.

OLDSCHOOL82

Stay up with the conversation grandpa.   He originally said that boontown would win by <14.  Which means less than.  I said that, by his statement, he wasn't that confident.  He obviously used the "<" sign wrong.   as you've pointed out.  So you're jab at me is moronic, seeing that he's "your boy".  lol   And just to remind you, Booneville is in Logan County.  ;)

I really don't know how to break it down for easier clarification for you unless I get a box of crayons.  Talking with you is like trying to explain to my wife that the dishwasher cant wash dishes unless the dishes are in the dishwasher.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 10:08:09 am
I had a wise coach once tell me "winners win and losers lose. A winner can make a loser a winner but a loser isnt Gonna make another loser a winner."  And dardy is a perennial loser made up of a collection of rejects from russeville, two rivers, Danville etc.

Dardanelle  17   Booneville  7

Dardanelle  38  Booneville  7

Dardanelle  28  Booneville  0

Continue with your "perennial loser" argument.......

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 10:11:45 am
I really don't know how to break it down for easier clarification for you unless I get a box of crayons.  Talking with you is like trying to explain to my wife that the dishwasher cant wash dishes unless the dishes are in the dishwasher.

The funny thing here is that you actually think you understand this thread and conversation, and yet you don't.  You even made a point that proved alaskanstorm wrong, and me right, and you continue to not get it.  LOL  This is awesome!

OLDSCHOOL82

Last time.  The <10 portion was if we filled the needed spots with 6/7th graders.

alaskanstorm

I don't even think Paris would produce that

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 10:05:57 am
I'll bet the coaches said that to him as well back in the day.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on October 19, 2017, 10:14:40 am
I'll bet the coaches said that to him as well back in the day.

+1 Ok I laughed out loud at that one!   

OLDSCHOOL82

So its come down to bearcats arguing with supposedly old bearcats in greenwood cause the dardy boys are absent?

OLDSCHOOL82

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 10:17:30 am
So its come down to bearcats arguing with supposedly old bearcats in greenwood cause the dardy boys are absent?

Looks like it.  :)

alaskanstorm

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 10:13:57 am
Last time.  The <10 portion was if we filled the needed spots with 6/7th graders.
No, no don't spell it out for him.  I'm all hope up on seven cups of coffee and this is just starting to get good.

The Coach

October 19, 2017, 10:21:10 am #115 Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:22:50 am by The Coach
Neither team is winning by 21+ without a bunch of turnovers and a complete meltdown, no matter who plays or doesn't play.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 10:20:38 am
No, no don't spell it out for him.  I'm all hope up on seven cups of coffee and this is just starting to get good.

You two need to get together and figure this out.   If the football team works together like you two do, It's gonna be a long Friday night for the Cats! 

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: The Coach on October 19, 2017, 10:21:10 am
Neither team is winning by 21+ without a bunch of turnovers and a complete meltdown, no matter who plays or doesn't play.

Agreed.  It'll be within 14 I'm thinking.  And it will come down to mistakes.  Who makes the least wins.

Lizard47

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 10:17:30 am

Oh I'm here, just watching the show, lol

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 10:22:46 am
You two need to get together and figure this out.   If the football team works together like you two do, It's gonna be a long Friday night for the Cats!
You mean working as a team towards one goal of trying to assist you in understanding less than and greater than?  Yes, we have definitely failed at that.  Unlike the cats on Friday!

alaskanstorm

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 10:05:57 am
Apples knew iOS auto correct stinks to high heaven but that's another thread.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 10:25:13 am
You mean working as a team towards one goal of trying to assist you in understanding less than and greater than?  Yes, we have definitely failed at that.  Unlike the cats on Friday!

You two numbnuts have failed to understand that YOU have proven me right, and proven alaskanboy wrong.  And yet you still DO NOT understand.   Please.  Stop typing.  Go back and read all the thread.  Then come back with your intelligent remarks.  Seriously, this is getting comical.    Dardanelle has NOTHING to worry about if this is the intelligence level of the bearcats.  Sheesh

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 10:27:25 am
Apples knew iOS auto correct stinks to high heaven but that's another thread.

Well then, If you're gonna use the "auto correct" argument, then you're off the hook. 

OLDSCHOOL82

Now you have ran off all the dardy boys.  Except the coach and lizard.  Coach is waiting on us to give up secrets for his game plan and lizard is getttin my tamales going!

alaskanstorm

Okay my four year old just got up so it is time to go have some real fun. And for the record if he suited up for the cats in the backfield this Friday the cats would win by<6.5 and I'll let Doyou figure that one out.  Catch y'all on the flip.

The Coach

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 10:34:36 am
Now you have ran off all the dardy boys.  Except the coach and lizard.  Coach is waiting on us to give up secrets for his game plan and lizard is getttin my tamales going!

Just hanging around reading and laughing hoping for a good HS Football game

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 10:34:36 am

Well shoot.  I was just enjoying this.   I'm Booneville Alum.  I just like messin with the Bearcat faithful from time to time.  I grew up in Booneville and remember the town literally shutting down about 4:00 on Friday afternoon.  I remember the Thursday night bonfires.  Then cruising town, driving from the beacon drive in to the Bearcat diner and back.  And all the other antics we did as high school students.  BTW  It's time Booneville puts Dardanelle in their place!!  3 years is long enough!  :)   Ok, I'll go back to the 6A board and leave you boys alone.  :)  Be well..

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: The Coach on October 19, 2017, 10:43:45 am
Just hanging around reading and laughing hoping for a good HS Football game

I expect a good one. Gotta go ck and see if the Johnson grass has headed out yet!

alaskanstorm

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 10:12:23 am
Dardanelle  17   Booneville  7

Dardanelle  38  Booneville  7

Dardanelle  28  Booneville  0

Continue with your "perennial loser" argument.......
An anomaly only explained with the following senario. 14 or 15 years ago booneville's winning genetic DNA was infiltrated by some broads form yell county resulting in this brief deviation.  We will see the trend back to the norm starting this year.  And to show how politically correct I've become I refrained from using the terms harlots and harem.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 01:33:36 pm
An anomaly only explained with the following senario. 14 or 15 years ago booneville's winning genetic DNA was infiltrated by some broads form yell county resulting in this brief deviation.  We will see the trend back to the norm starting this year.  And to show how politically correct I've become I refrained from using the terms harlots and harem.

Aren't you like 15 years old or something?

alaskanstorm

Well my return was fun but I cannot stoop to the level of how old are you banter. Dang millennial generation derailing a quality  thread.  I won't make you take your ball and go home. 

Ps we will have the consolation prize for dardy ready Friday night

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 02:10:16 pm
  Well my return was fun but I cannot stoop to the level of how old are you banter. Dang millennial generation derailing a quality  thread.  I won't make you take your ball and go home. 

Ps we will have the consolation prize for dardy ready Friday night

I only asked because of the "out of left field" comment about harlots and harems.  lol  But your comments actually do resemble a 15 year old.  In content, spelling and punctuation.  I literally have to read what you type 3 times to make sense of it.  And if you've read any of the rest of the thread, you'd know that I'm a Booneville Alum. 

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 02:26:23 pm
I only asked because of the "out of left field" comment about harlots and harems.  lol  But your comments actually do resemble a 15 year old.  In content, spelling and punctuation.  I literally have to read what you type 3 times to make sense of it.  And if you've read any of the rest of the thread, you'd know that I'm a Booneville Alum.

You boys probably played together back in the day.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 02:28:37 pm
You boys probably played together back in the day.

I'm your age Old82!!!

OLDSCHOOL82

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 02:33:28 pm
You sure?  My username could be misleading.

My whole profile might be misleading.  ;)

I'll say this............I played football under Gene Bradley.   :)   Basketball under Beckham.   Does that give you an era?

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 02:43:46 pm
My whole profile might be misleading.  ;)

I'll say this............I played football under Gene Bradley.   :)   Basketball under Beckham.   Does that give you an era?

Yep.  Already suspected that.  I'm definitely not that old!  You would have played ball with some relatives of mine.  Enough of this crap.  Wheres the dardy boys at so we can discuss how the cats are gonna roll?

alaskanstorm

That explains a little, dementia can be a heck of thing.  For future reference once you play the "how old are you or the but my mommy or daddy said cards" you lose all street cred from which there is no coming back.  My apologies to the millennial generation.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 19, 2017, 02:54:56 pm
That explains a little, dementia can be a heck of thing.  For future reference once you play the "how old are you or the but my mommy or daddy said cards" you lose all street cred from which there is no coming back.  My apologies to the millennial generation.

Baby Boomer Gen boy!!!  Your Gen can't hold our jockstraps! 

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 02:49:08 pm
Yep.  Already suspected that.  I'm definitely not that old!  You would have played ball with some relatives of mine.  Enough of this crap.  Wheres the dardy boys at so we can discuss how the cats are gonna roll?
Isn't that Johnson grass going to slow down the unveiling of the Bearcat spread O??

OLDSCHOOL82

Nah.  We are all short around here.  Be like a rabbit popping out of a thicket! Bam...they gone!

Lacerta agilis

Could backfire on you. We are a little vertically challenged as well, our boys may be the ones popping out of that thicket.

Lizard47

Quote from: Lacerta agilis on October 19, 2017, 03:20:52 pm
Could backfire on you. We are a little vertically challenged as well, our boys may be the ones popping out of that thicket.

Speaking of that grass, you better do the whole field. Someone came to evaluate our kicker the other day and he hit a 57 and barely missed a 60.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Lizard47 on October 19, 2017, 10:24:34 am
Oh I'm here, just watching the show, lol

Do you think this will be a mercy rule game?   

Lizard47

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 19, 2017, 05:55:22 pm
Do you think this will be a mercy rule game?   

Well heck no, this is gonna be a war with a close score

OLDSCHOOL82

Alright..pressures off lizard.  Got my tamales in my belly at the jr high game!

alaskanstorm

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 03:02:12 pm
Baby Boomer Gen boy!!!  Your Gen can't hold our jockstraps! 
Great flower children offspring.  I know Rick James said "cocaine was one helluva drug" but it Definately has its side effects. 

Lizard47

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 07:17:29 pm
Alright..pressures off lizard.  Got my tamales in my belly at the jr high game!

Glad to hear it, I have a lot to do tomorrow

alaskanstorm

Time to talk x's and o's.  Dardy plays a PERFECT game, they keeps it within 21 but still lose.  They make any mistakes especially early and this thing becomes a shilo'esk type score.

OLDSCHOOL82

Alaskan, been trying for years to talk x's and o's.  Ain't gonna happen.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas