• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3a-3 week 4 ( the start of conference play)

Started by luxora4life, September 18, 2017, 08:58:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

luxora4life

2016 Results

Piggott vs Osceola (conf. game of the week)     43-7  Piggott
Newport at Hoxie                                                      43-0  Newport
Rivercrest at Corning                                                41-6  Rivercrest
Walnut Ridge at Manila                                             38-15  WR

501Arkansas

KOJACK

Kinda shocked to see several folks picking Osceola over Piggott...

bigchief72455

LetsGoRed

Like I said in the other one, better get your tie breaker points!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: luxora4life on September 18, 2017, 08:58:17 am
                                                                             2016 Results

Newport at Hoxie                                                      43-0  Newport
Rivercrest at Corning                                                41-6  Rivercrest
Not sure about Piggott and Osceola, but I expect it to be closer than 43-7. However, it's hard to disagree with the other three. The scores may vary a little, but not the outcome.

luxora4life

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 18, 2017, 02:57:10 pm
Not sure about Piggott and Osceola, but I expect it to be closer than 43-7. However, it's hard to disagree with the other three. The scores may vary a little, but not the outcome.

43-7 was last year score (2016 Results)

CoolBreeze

Quote from: luxora4life on September 18, 2017, 03:04:03 pm
43-7 was last year score (2016 Results)
Oops! I've seen that each week, but didn't notice before I posted.

luxora4life

Coltfan2005

Piggott (by 10+)
Newport (10+)
Walnut Ridge (7+)
Rivercrest (13++++++)

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on September 18, 2017, 11:01:24 am
Osceola
Newport
Ridgecrest
Walnut Ridge
Didnt Paragould use to be the Ridgecrest Rams? Lol

Heisman Pose

Piggott by 20
Rivercrest by 50
Newport by 24
Walnut Ridge by 16

Paperman

Osceola would have to implode to lose that badly!  Still favor the Mohawks on their homefield!
Rivercrest big over Corning!
Hounds down the Mustangs!
Bobcats over the Lions!

DogCatcher

Piggot's next 3 games sets the tone for the whole conference. All home games, they win those 3 they win out.

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on September 18, 2017, 11:52:44 pm
Osceola would have to implode to lose that badly!  Still favor the Mohawks on their homefield!
Rivercrest big over Corning!
Hounds down the Mustangs!
Bobcats over the Lions!
Yup that's why they play the games. ;D 8)

Paperman

Well I happily say I missed 3 of 4! Great win for Osceola! Big win for Hoxie and good job Lions! Colts took care of business!

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 18, 2017, 07:56:50 pm
Piggott (by 10+)
Newport (10+)
Walnut Ridge (7+)
Rivercrest (13++++++)
The team that you dont like is the only team came through for you  ;D

ISU7

Quote from: luxora4life on September 18, 2017, 08:58:17 am
                                                                             2016 Results

RiverCrest won over Corning by the  exact same score as last season .🐴💯💯🏈

CoolBreeze

Quote from: ISU7 on September 23, 2017, 08:18:50 am
RiverCrest won over Corning by the  exact same score as last season .🐴💯💯🏈
Interesting. How often does that happen?

Coltfan2005

Quote from: ISU7 on September 23, 2017, 08:16:39 am
The team that you dont like is the only team came through for you  ;D

Where, in your infinite knowledge of football and "friendships" with every coach named on this site, do you get that I don't like Rivercrest? Because I refuse to pick them to win state every year just because they are the Colts?

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 24, 2017, 05:53:30 pm
Where, in your infinite knowledge of football and "friendships" with every coach named on this site, do you get that I don't like Rivercrest? Because I refuse to pick them to win state every year just because they are the Colts?
lol there you are. Have you been on pick ems lately.lol Nobody said you have to pick Crest to win but you sure dont have nothing good to say about them every season. One would think you're hiding your real identify behind that Coltfan name. 😷😷😷. Relax it's just kids playing the game of football 🏈🏈😷😷😷😷

Coltfan2005

Quote from: ISU7 on September 24, 2017, 09:11:11 pm
lol there you are. Have you been on pick ems lately.lol Nobody said you have to pick Crest to win but you sure dont have nothing good to say about them every season. One would think you're hiding your real identify behind that Coltfan name. 😷😷😷. Relax it's just kids playing the game of football 🏈🏈😷😷😷😷

I hope you don't have two kids, since you think you can only like one team/person at a time. I do say good things about the Colts, when I see them. I have more than one team I enjoy watching and that I want to succeed. It's not like I'm dealing crack, killing baby seals, or sleeping with underage babysitters. I do admire the Mohawks team. Good coaches and a great group of disciplined athletes who give it their best. The fact that the kids stay out of trouble off the field just makes them more enjoyable.

luxora4life

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 25, 2017, 09:17:45 pm
I hope you don't have two kids, since you think you can only like one team/person at a time. I do say good things about the Colts, when I see them. I have more than one team I enjoy watching and that I want to succeed. It's not like I'm dealing crack, killing baby seals, or sleeping with underage babysitters. I do admire the Mohawks team. Good coaches and a great group of disciplined athletes who give it their best. The fact that the kids stay out of trouble off the field just makes them more enjoyable.

Wow!  Do all of their players really stay out of trouble off the field, and all of their Athletes are discipline. 

ISU7

September 26, 2017, 10:28:16 am #23 Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 10:46:55 am by ISU7
Quote from: luxora4life on September 25, 2017, 09:32:54 pm
Wow!  Do all of their players really stay out of trouble off the field, and all of their Athletes are discipline.
lol im not gone stoop to his perfect level and post a couple of articles on here. Lol smh.
Good luck to both teams. Praying for an injury free game. Safe travels to Crest and their fans. Hopefully Coltfan2005 wont have a speed trap set up. 😷😷 jk

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 25, 2017, 09:17:45 pm
BTW to answer your questions I have too sons that are offensive coordinators for rival high schoools in Stafford Virginia.  So there you have it. 😷🏈🏈

Coltfan2005

Quote from: ISU7 on September 26, 2017, 10:28:16 am
lol im not gone stoop to his perfect level and post a couple of articles on here. Lol smh.
Good luck to both teams. Praying for an injury free game. Safe travels to Crest and their fans. Hopefully Coltfan2005 wont have a speed trap set up. 😷😷 jk

That is a cheap comment and a slur on the players from Piggott. YOU have no articles on ANY player from Piggott involved with any trouble off the field. It is hard to believe that any adult would stoop to insinuating that a kid was in trouble. then again, you are the one who got on here and blabbed about the kids from newport, just so you could look like you knew some type of inside information. You're attempts to look important, all-knowing, and your name dropping are now secondary to your blatant attempt to paint high school kids as trouble makers. Pathetic.

ISU7

September 26, 2017, 06:31:36 pm #26 Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 02:01:46 am by ISU7
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 26, 2017, 12:01:44 pm
That is a cheap comment and a slur on the players from Piggott. YOU have no articles on ANY player from Piggott involved with any trouble off the field. It is hard to believe that any adult would stoop to insinuating that a kid was in trouble. then again, you are the one who got on here and blabbed about the kids from newport, just so you could look like you knew some type of inside information. You're attempts to look important, all-knowing, and your name dropping are now secondary to your blatant attempt to paint high school kids as trouble makers. Pathetic.
Lol you're too funny I never mentioned or said it was kids on the football team neither did i mention any names from Newport. I actually said that their team wouldn't be the same this season because of some things that happen at the school. Smh.You're the one that gets on here trying to down the kids at RC and Osceola. Theres kids  that happens to get in trouble in all of these small towns in Arkansas.  By the way you usually keep ff updated on scores for certain teams in the 3-3A what happened to you friday night. 😷 You get to much in to you're feelings on this forum. 🏈🏈

Coltfan2005

and you can't even own up to your misguided attempts to appear intelligent.

ISU7

Well if you must know Im smarter than the average bear😷😷

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas