• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

biggest surprise so far????

Started by bearbacker52, September 16, 2017, 10:59:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bearbacker52

Is everything formfull, or is someone surprising you?

dawg_days

I would say Parkers Chapel is a bit of a surprise

eldofan

It's amazing what coaching can do for kids

dawg_days

sickwillie

eldofan

If u look at the schedule . All of our Opponents have lost to 3a schools besides us . They played those schools competively also.

dawg_days

Yeah but what kind of opponents were they Prescott? Or bauxite?

eldofan

U have access to schedules like I do . Look it up!!

dawg_days

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 03:31:24 pm
U have access to schedules like I do . Look it up!!

I'm just saying if a 2A team plays Prescott we shouldn't hold that against them. Heck But if they lose to drew central they probably aren't a good team. The size of the school doesn't matter to me. I feel that Hampton could beat Sheridan. Would we look better if we did? No because they are terrible.

eldofan

I disagree . A decent program with good numbers should always when . Numbers equal more athletes in the end . LC took Gordon a decent 3a school to the wire . Just  like MC took a decent Centerpoint to Ot.

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 03:45:21 pm
I disagree . A decent program with good numbers should always when . Numbers equal more athletes in the end . LC took Gordon a decent 3a school to the wire . Just  like MC took a decent Centerpoint to Ot.

Win or when?

eldofan

dawg_days

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 03:45:21 pm

I agree numbers equal more athletes but Bearden (2A) made a"decent" Gurdon (3a) school look silly Friday night.

eldofan

Bearden has exceptional athletes this year

shah_guido_g

sickwillie

eldofan

That's why they will beat Hampton and so will  Rison and CHG.

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 08:18:08 pm
That's why they will beat Hampton and so will  Rison and CHG.

You're just bitter and showing your blatant ignorance

eldofan

I'm far from ignorant . I can't say the Same about  u

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 08:26:05 pm
I'm far from ignorant . I can't say the Same about  u

I'm not ignorant, rather the opposite. I know not to capitalize the S on same, and to spell out you rather than dumb it down and use the letter u.

eldofan

I'm typing from an I phone donkey !

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 08:30:20 pm
I'm typing from an I phone donkey !
I'm also typing from an iPhone*, donkey!

eldofan

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 08:32:11 pm
Are u 3 or something ?

How many three year olds do you know on this website? No, I'm not three. Lol great comeback, pal.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

eldofan

Come say hi  to me at the game . Would love to meet the idiot I'm talking  to !!

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 08:35:58 pm
Come say hi  to me at the game . Would love to meet the idiot I'm talking  to !!

It would be my honor. Tell me where you'll be?

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 08:35:58 pm

How can you be a PC fan and an Eldo fan? Every true Trojan knows you can't stand Eldorado if you like PC

eldofan

Some where near the ticket booth until game starts

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 08:39:29 pm
Some where near the ticket booth until game starts

I'll come right through there. make yourself known, and I'll be glad to shake your hand. I'm nowhere near an idiot though.

eldofan

If u would read my posts I moved here in 2007 and I lived in Eldo and followed them.  . Moved to Pc 3 years ago and began following them . Just kept my name

eldofan

me neither bud  . My job is what brought me here to eldo . Just love high school football

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 16, 2017, 08:43:23 pm
me neither bud  . My job is what brought me here to eldo . Just love high school football

I understand. Nothing like it.

Enrico Polatzo

PC is getting coached better for sure! Last guy couldn't find his butt with both hands but they were still 3-0 going to Hampton. Time will tell. They haven't been hit in the choppers yet. That will change!

sickwillie

Quote from: Enrico Polatzo on September 16, 2017, 09:10:07 pm
PC is getting coached better for sure! Last guy couldn't find his butt with both hands but they were still 3-0 going to Hampton. Time will tell. They haven't been hit in the choppers yet. That will change!

Couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper sack, huh?

eldofan

Last guy was bad . People were saying we are a young program. I was like obviously u don't  watch espn. Alabama had 2 teams playing only football for 6 years and both had 2 championships a piece . The culture is slowing changing in Pc

bearbacker52

can you say pc is really a surprise? they have been trending up last few years. maybe i am mistaken.

eldofan

September 18, 2017, 11:56:22 am #36 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 12:11:10 pm by eldofan
Hard to say we are trending up when we won 1 conference game each year the last 2 years . We have only beaten Woodlawn 15 and 16.  . Hermitage 2014 and 2015 and strong 2015 and 16 beat us .  We just won a few out of conference games is all . In 2014 we beat Hampton and Strong for 2 conference wins . Beat Bearden in 2015 so I guess we won 2 conference games 14 and 15 : 1 in 16.

eldofan

September 18, 2017, 12:04:24 pm #37 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 12:09:53 pm by eldofan
NM

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas