• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brinkley @ Des Arc

Started by FEARLESS FRIDAY 2017, September 15, 2017, 04:46:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FEARLESS FRIDAY 2017

Hornet4ever

Tigerpride37

Des arc has a great coaching staff .well coach team . brinkley has talent but. Were low numbers. And the coaching staff not good at all .Des arc 42-8

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I'm just hoping des arc can, hang onto the ball, catch the ball and the o line block somebody. And gain a little confidence.

jbtiger73

They're doing the best with what they have. I'm definitely proud of them regardless of the outcome of the games.

Mac Town dad

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 15, 2017, 05:23:50 pm
I'm just hoping des arc can, hang onto the ball, catch the ball and the o line block somebody. And gain a little confidence.
looks like des ark played ball tonight was it much passing or a lot of ground work by 14.

big E

Brinkley is trying as hard as they can guys they are bad thin and the head coach has 0 help. My hard off to them for competing.

Mac Town dad

Mine to I wish the parents and kids would get as pumped up about Thursday and Friday night games as the folks on here do. I've seen lots of space left in our visitor bleachers then get back from marvel tonight and we feel ed visitor bleachers home bleachers empty. Why would young men play there hearts out without fan support or community support.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mac Town dad on September 15, 2017, 10:41:11 pm
looks like des ark played ball tonight was it much passing or a lot of ground work by 14.

A little bit of everything. We will get better as the year goes along.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mac Town dad on September 15, 2017, 11:01:10 pm
Mine to I wish the parents and kids would get as pumped up about Thursday and Friday night games as the folks on here do. I've seen lots of space left in our visitor bleachers then get back from marvel tonight and we feel ed visitor bleachers home bleachers empty. Why would young men play there hearts out without fan support or community support.

Wasn't many in their side tonight or last night. We had more last night than the home team Brinkley did.

Lions84

dawg_days

dawg duo

Pick I haven't been keeping up with da how shot it go this week?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas