• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola/Pokey

Started by TruthHurts, September 11, 2017, 11:32:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TruthHurts

4A vs 3A, Tradition everywhere on both sides. Who gonna take this one?

bigchief72455

Quote from: TruthHurts on September 11, 2017, 11:32:13 am
4A vs 3A, Tradition everywhere on both sides. Who gonna take this one?
It will be a good game but I give Pocahontas the home field advantage.

TruthHurts

Noles will be closer to full strength friday nite. Noles leave their neighboring  tribe looking for their arrow heads.  ;D

bigchief72455

Quote from: TruthHurts on September 13, 2017, 11:55:16 am
Noles will be closer to full strength friday nite. Noles leave their neighboring  tribe looking for their arrow heads.  ;D
::)

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

It will all come down to defense for both: Can the Redskins stop the outside run and Can the Seminoles stop the wear-you-down-every-play style of coach Baty? This seems like it will be fun on both sides. Pocahontas is a second half team, and Osceola (besides last week) usually isn't. And Schoonover Stadium will be packed and loud. I'm sure ready for it

Paperman

No secrets here! The teams camped together this Summer and both have their positives! Hooks has changed the culture in a short period of time for the Seminoles! Coach Baty has some horses and knows what he is doing! I think the kids and coaches respect one another! Let's see how the Seminoles do in their first road test! I think it will be a great game in an awesome setting!

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

I do like what Hooks is doing. This year and the next, he can make them a conference contender. And Paperman is correct about the two going to the same camps. At Osceola, 2 weeks before the school year started, the two "played" and Pocahontas won. But things change in a month and a half. Both teams want this one to have good momentum going to conference play, and we'll see Friday night how it turns out

501Arkansas

I'll take Osceola in a close one

ISU7

501Arkansas

Osceola 42
Pokey 21
Osceola Derrell Brown has 6 touchdowns one coming from a 70 yard pick 6

HALFTIME

501Arkansas

86 yard td run by Derrell Brown touchdown number 7 osceola 49 pokey 21 starting the 4th

501Arkansas

bigchief72455

Good game Noles. Best of luck on your conference play this season.

Paperman

Impressive win for Osceola! Derrell Brown might just be the most dynamic player in Class 3A!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas