• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston @ Ozark

Started by CapnObvious, September 11, 2017, 09:42:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnObvious

rayzorbackfan

I have to take Charleston after they up set the next 3a state champs last week... ;D

TheTruth2010

CoolBreeze

estep0520

Lineman

The Franklin County Feud trophy stays on the southside of the river for another year, unless the Hillbillies can find an imitation trophy on Dial-A-Deal.

beach bum

I don't think this will get quite out to a mercy rule cause Ozark is pretty decent, but I think that it will be semi comfortable win for Charleston. Maybe a 21 to 24 point type win for them. I'll go 42-20 as the final.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Lineman on September 11, 2017, 02:32:26 pm
The Franklin County Feud trophy stays on the southside of the river for another year, unless the Hillbillies can find an imitation trophy on Dial-A-Deal.
LOL! Good one, Lineman.

nastynice

I'd pump my brakes a little if I were y'all. Ozark is better than last year and it's tough to win at Ozark. The refs seem to always wear rose colored glasses over there. I think Chuck will win because they'll out coach Ozark.  But I wouldn't be surprised if  Ozark didn't find a way to win either.......I heard Ozark went back to the spread, so there's an advantage for Chuck already.......Chuck by 1. Go #45

FoxandHound34

Tigers find out what a real team is this week, and run out of Ozark with the head tucked between their legs. Hillbillies by 21

CapnObvious

Well fox that's what Ohio St thought sat also and we see how that turned out ... We shall see ..

goodday1

Hopefully B. Ketter will be back this week. Will be a close game. I'll say Tigers by 7.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: rayzorbackfan on September 11, 2017, 12:18:23 pm
I have to take Charleston after they up set the next 3a state champs last week... ;D
[/quote

Now that's funny.

FoxandHound34

Maynard G Krebs

Charleston doesn't stand a change if Ozark JV shows up

Lineman

I forgot to factor in the Ozark JV!!!!

gold45

I think this will be a close ballgame.  I see the Tigers coming out with the W but it won't be a blowout by any means.  The Tigers will have to earn it.  They practiced hard and long today and will all week and they will be prepared to bring home the trophy. 

dragondad

Markadomous

Is charlestons D as Nasty as it was last year when they gave up 450 yards rushing to Prescott in the title game
Offline birddawg1986
2nd String
[clap] [slap]
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: What's going on in Go-Devil Land
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2017, 07:18:04 pm »
Oh how Gurdon fans wish they still had John Pace. Kept the program a top tier program for many years.
Report to moderator     Logged

GBattack

September 11, 2017, 09:28:02 pm #19 Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:31:45 pm by GBattack
Where was your team during the playoff finals Marka...unless you're from Prescott you got no leg.

CapnObvious

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 11, 2017, 08:30:09 pm
Ohio State sucks
Well considering I was comparing them to Ozark in my analogy then yes you are correct ...

Skip Baymore

Ohio State sucks

I must say that you have redeemed yourself some to me with this statement.

macadoshis

I think I'll be there for this one.

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: Markadomous on September 11, 2017, 09:20:21 pm
Is charlestons D as Nasty as it was last year when they gave up 450 yards rushing to Prescott in the title game
Offline birddawg1986
2nd String
[clap] [slap]
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: What's going on in Go-Devil Land
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2017, 07:18:04 pm »
Oh how Gurdon fans wish they still had John Pace. Kept the program a top tier program for many years.
Report to moderator     Logged

Keep squeezing the water from that rock, my dude.

Speaking of, when was the last time your "team" went to state?

x14113

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on September 12, 2017, 10:00:13 am
...when was the last time your "team" went to state?

Markadomous' "team" went to state just last year...and won.

He'd be more than happy to share the details with you, I'd imagine.

HSFBF

Ohio State sucks
Not nearly as bad as the Razorbacks of Arkansas... Less and less care anymore.... Thanks to "you know who".. :-[

HSFBF

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on September 11, 2017, 12:39:31 pm
Charleston, with ease.
Don't think so but maybe by 10 points. Ozark played a good game against Clarksville last Friday.  We shall see. ;)

PrivateLesson

Charleston Tigers over the Hillbillies. 

CoolBreeze

Tigers chow down on Hillbillies. Chomp! Chomp!

adaptedtigerfan

Charleston has to contain the qb of Ozark..   

CapnObvious

Wow adapted I didn't realize your football IQ was so high, I would have never thought of that 🤔...

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: CapnObvious on September 13, 2017, 05:42:23 pm
Wow adapted I didn't realize your football IQ was so high, I would have never thought of that 🤔...

He's saying that because Ozark's QB is very mobile.

CapnObvious

I know who he is PB just giving him a hard time .. And yes their qb is very shifty so we will have to play fundamentally sound  fb to be victorious.

DirtyDan_00

x14113

If the Tigers win this by 7 or less, you can expect the conversation to ramp up considerably.

Stay tuned...

macadoshis

I can't believe it's this close.  Big plays called back more than once. 

macadoshis

GBattack

The clock manager should be fired!!

CapnObvious

FBGFDRUM

Classless players and fans plus THE worst officiating I've seen makes for an even sweeter win.

x14113

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on September 15, 2017, 10:27:12 pm
Classless players and fans plus THE worst officiating I've seen makes for an even sweeter win.

Said players and fans will gladly agree with you on the officiating.

GBattack

We took away their passing game early and despite some terrible officiating and clock management, that was the difference IMO.

gold45

What a sweet win!  Chucktown beat the Hillbillies AND the referees.  Worst officiating I've ever seen.  Call a fair game to protect the players and keep control of the game!  Thankful for no injuries and for another TIGER VICTORY!!!!

CapnObvious

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 11, 2017, 03:23:23 pm
Tigers find out what a real team is this week, and run out of Ozark with the head tucked between their legs. Hillbillies by 21
You need to find another Disney movie for your user name cause your a disgrace to the FoxandHound ! TIGERS !!!

Skip Baymore

Quote from: CapnObvious on September 15, 2017, 11:48:43 pm
You need to find another Disney movie for your user name cause your a disgrace to the FoxandHound ! TIGERS !!!

Lol.   Yea, he generally takes the teams he doesn't like and a lot with the most tradition and says that they either suck or are going to lose.   Definitely a good win for Chucktown tonight. 

PiratePride03

Last year,  with the 2-5 seeds still to be determined,  Dover went into Ozark, got railroaded by the refs the entire game,  and still barely lost.  Ozark played extremely well,  but Dover definitely should've won.   The refs in Ozark always try to kill the momentum of the visiting team.  MULTIPLE horrible calls, Dover had 2-3 touchdowns called back, and still Ozark almost lost.   I think the game was decided in the final 2 or 3 minutes.  Playing in Ozark is worse than playing in Shiloh.

athletic supporter

Quote from: PiratePride03 on September 16, 2017, 03:28:45 am
Last year,  with the 2-5 seeds still to be determined,  Dover went into Ozark, got railroaded by the refs the entire game,  and still barely lost.  Ozark played extremely well,  but Dover definitely should've won.   The refs in Ozark always try to kill the momentum of the visiting team.  MULTIPLE horrible calls, Dover had 2-3 touchdowns called back, and still Ozark almost lost.   I think the game was decided in the final 2 or 3 minutes.  Playing in Ozark is worse than playing in Shiloh.

No Dover fan should EVER criticize officiating. Playing at Dover, you have to win by 21 to get out of there with a 7 point victory.

PiratePride03

Its been so long since Atkins beat Dover,  I doubt you remember much about the officiating way back then lol.... But in all seriousness, I didn't get to see how we beat y'all this year, my two year old had a meltdown,  and we had to leave in the 3rd quarter.  Y'all were tough this year, for sure.

YC

Very sloppy game.

Of course, when the officiating is as bad as it was its difficult to get any rhythm. When playing behind the sticks as much as we did it's very difficult to win but to the team's credit they did.

I have to be honest... After seeing Ozark play against Gravette and watching our pre-season benefit game plus the first two regular season games I went to the game just hoping we would keep it respectable. Only the penalties keep the game as close as it was. We must clean up that portion of our game.

I have not been able to read the numbers of our home jerseys for four years but have been the traveling ones. Now with the new traveling jerseys I can't read those as well. I have to learn the swagger and stature of each induvial player in order to see who is doing what. With so many new kids playing this year I haven't got it figured out yet. The one thing I think I have figured out however, is we have some sophs playing extremely well and much better than I expected. That's encouraging looking toward the future.

Another thing I think I have figured out is, if our opponents continues to double and triple team Sean Michael some of the other kids will eat their lunch. It looks like for their part its six or one or a half dozen of the other.   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas