• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lake Hamilton comes to Bryant this week

Started by Walter, September 10, 2017, 04:40:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter

They are a much better team then last year by looking at the game scores and they almost beat us at their place. What or who should I be looing for?

With Bryant it is our running game that gives us an edge, but don't think we can't pass. If he is healthy No. 23 will be the main runner but others can do the job. Watch out for No. 36 I call him the bowling ball. You will see why when you see him.

Maynard G Krebs

I'll take Bryant.  LH hasn't really played anybody of note.. no disrespect to HS or Malvern.

Overdahill

maroonwolf

Unfortunately, I think the level of competition we have faced so far has left us unprepared for the upcoming stretch of games. Malvern has given up an average of 50+ points and Hot Springs may win one game if they don't slip up against Hope. Still, confidence is needed early in the year when learning a new offensive system and our defense is going to be our strong point this year. We'll know a whole lot more about this team after friday night.

dawg_days

Bryant +18 coach james seems to have that bunch rolling up there

beaverfan007

IAFLAR7

Maynard G Krebs

Hornet-Hawg

What he meant was Bryant would have 400 passing in the first half.

Maynard G Krebs

dawg_days

Walter

Got to see a lot of the future starters. Bryant's future looks good.

urban legend2

Not sure what's going to happen the rest of the year, but this Bryant team has weapons all over the field. They looked the part of a true title team from what I saw last night, on both sides of the ball.

Overdahill

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 15, 2017, 08:21:52 pm
Maybe a retraction is in order

It was a typo. He meant to say LH running it down their pantleg  ;D

Maynard G Krebs

pinebluffzebra09

Is lake hamilton any good this year? Im use to seeing them as contenders every year, kinda hate to see them down. Some good games were between them and PB

maroonwolf

Quote from: pinebluffzebra09 on September 16, 2017, 05:43:41 pm
Is lake hamilton any good this year? Im use to seeing them as contenders every year, kinda hate to see them down. Some good games were between them and PB
I think the verdict is still out on the Wolves, scored a lot of points against two very bad defenses and got hammered by one very good defense. It's safe to say we probably won't see another team like Bryant until week 10 versus Greenwood. We've got to beat the teams we should beat, Russellville, Sheridan and Siloam Springs, and hope to upset another one along the way. Benton, Texarkana or El Dorado.

Marblehog

Is the Burgess kid playing or is he still injured?  And why has Arkansas not offered?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas