• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Episcopal

Started by Countryboy5, September 10, 2017, 10:05:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Countryboy5

September 10, 2017, 10:05:58 am Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 10:12:02 am by Countryboy5
I got England 46-31

southarkdaddy

I think England breaks the losing streak

Lions84

Purple Lions get a win this week.

flyhigheagles22

If the lions stop #4 rj rice and that quick qb they get the win this week. 21-14 lions

NWA Hawg

denvercat

September 11, 2017, 12:18:46 pm #5 Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:28:14 pm by denvercat
Episcopal by 7!

bearfan

Both teams have the potential to be pretty good but as of right now are still trying to figure things out.
England 45
Episcopal 21

lionfan59

bigworm

Quote from: denvercat on September 11, 2017, 12:18:46 pm
Both teams had horrible losses this past week. Physicality will be a major factor this week, because both teams will have plenty of speed. Have to go with Coach Carter's wildcats by 7, the ole ball coach just knows how to utilize his assets.

I would agree 100 percent. Carter is a great coach. But not so fast my friend. I think hes still one more year of recruiting away from where he wants to be. My Lions by 8 in this one.

dawg duo

BigLion10

panther_forever

bigpound98

lionfan59

Ugly defensive game. But the Lions pulled it it. Kids really needed that one.

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: lionfan59 on September 15, 2017, 11:25:06 pm
Ugly defensive game. But the Lions pulled it it. Kids really needed that one.
Been a long time since you guys lost 2 in a row! Your still top 2 in the conference!

bigworm

Ugly game, but good to win. Boys needed it. They been workin hard. Gotta work harder during tackle drills and execute it on the field. If we could tackle we could be much better.

Bigditchlion

Episcopal QB is pretty darn good, tough and slippery. Film will show how many times he was either sacked or stopped but couldn't wrap him up. 2nd half of the game was much more physical by the lions! Was very proud of how they never quit and kept working hard. Keep grinding boys!

Cheek

Quote from: STATGUYQHS on September 15, 2017, 11:38:58 pm
Been a long time since you guys lost 2 in a row! Your still top 2 in the conference!

I would say top three,  behind CC and Hector.    McCrory will go undefeated until the playofffs due to their pick ups from Augusta.  JC is the real deal, and will compete for the 3A title.  EC has some good players, but ran out of gas in the end. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas