• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PW vs Clarendon!

Started by Lions84, September 09, 2017, 01:20:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this week.

Pats
17 (68%)
Lions
4 (16%)
Cheerleaders
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: September 15, 2017, 01:20:35 pm

Lions84

Unless The Lions can fix their Swiss cheese Defense! PW will roll large and the Lions will fall to 0-3!_

big E

Old Scrapper

Ventman

Lions84

I see Pain lots of Pain for my Lions this week.

big E

Big game this week homecoming in P-town. And my niece is the Homecoming queen , I love it when my brother has to wear a tie. Oh and big slow Patriots by 12.

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah you rite  bigg e Patriots by 12 how nice of you guys wow  lol  42-20 lions in a upset  go lions

big E

September 11, 2017, 05:24:28 pm #7 Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 05:26:08 pm by big E
Hey I thought you had crawled under a log or something. Don't think y'all can hold us to 20  and I dont think yall can score 42 . As a matter of fact I know y'all can't score 42 on our defence. But We can.

da greatest bigbaby

Not yet big e were still here an you said you guys are gonna beat us by 12  I'm assuming that's 22-10 wow  that's only 20 lol the lions are still king of the jungle 2a-6 an  you guys are officially 3a nxt year tho I will surprise if you guys even score on Barton harding academy mayflower  osceola an Rivercrest lol 

big E

Gibberish,  You haven't been the king of any jungle this century. And you've only beaten us 1 time in the last 6 years. This year's seniors have never lost to the kings of the jungle. So when you and Brinkley consolidate you might have enough to be 3a and we will still beat you.

Old Scrapper

The kings of the jungle got thumped by Hazen! Now he can bring up Basketball because I know he wants too.

da greatest bigbaby

September 11, 2017, 08:45:03 pm #11 Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:03:55 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Idk the over all win loss record against Palestine but it wasn't til about 2001 when you guys 1st beat us it was bout 15-1 lol then when yaw consolidated wit Wheatley maybe 9-6 it's still bout 21-10 Clarendon an once again it's Clarendon with 13 conference championships Des arc  is 2nd in football we got 15 conference championships in basketball Marvell is 2nd with bout 5 an in track bout 10 Des arc is 2nd soo that's still king of the jungle 2a-6 noo Palestine-wheatly lol  an when Brinkley consolidate with us we still will be 2a only 900 students k-12 600 without Brinkley  you guys got 1200 k-12 that's  3a now  lol

MomaLion

If we have all our players back I think it'll be interesting.  We were missing a couple key players last week...that said, we had some injuries last week as well, so I don't know who will be playing this week.  I do expect a better showing this week.  Palestine MAY win, but it won't be a blowout.  Y'all haven't even been tested so far this season with wins over Rector and Brinkley.  Y'all definitely have the advantage by it being home and homecoming, but don't think my Lions are gonna lie down and take a whipping.

big E

I know it will be a good game momma   I just like to ruffle his feathers so he can bring up the king of the jungle crap.

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 11, 2017, 08:45:03 pm
Idk the over all win loss record against Palestine but it wasn't til about 2001 when you guys 1st beat us it was bout 15-1 lol then when yaw consolidated wit Wheatley maybe 9-6 it's still bout 21-10 Clarendon an once again it's Clarendon with 13 conference championships Des arc  is 2nd in football we got 15 conference championships in basketball Marvell is 2nd with bout 5 an in track bout 10 Des arc is 2nd soo that's still king of the jungle 2a-6 noo Palestine-wheatly lol  an when Brinkley consolidate with us we still will be 2a only 900 students k-12 600 without Brinkley  you guys got 1200 k-12 that's  3a now  lol

We beat y'all Cedric and tanks sophomore year that was before 2001. 2000 to 2005 Was the farmer years and we didn't play again until 2004 which we won. And that whole time let's see you had 1 co-champ with Elaine that was Ceds sophomore year and I believe Barton won the conference the next 2 years . Maybe Harding was in there by then . Anyway your 15 conference titles that you bring up are kinda like the 1 National championship Arkansas claims in Football ancient history. This is a what have you done lately world my friend and lately you haven't done anything. Even kings die and y'alls broke on through about 17 years ago. All those conference titles you throw up in someones face don't mean a plugged nickel to anyone in this conference. Marvell won state in 86 ever hear them throw that out there. My point exactly.

littleman

Lions84

I just want to see and hear we played better.

jbtiger73

Keep Brinkley out of this. Lol

Jags20

Have not really seen much on either team this year. However, based on what I saw last year, going to pick the Patriots 32-12. Interested to see the outcome to know what the rest of conference looks like

Ventman

Jags will breeze through the rest of the 6-2A.

da greatest bigbaby

Bigg e is a lil excited once again it's not for the conference championship it looks like mccrory this year lol    you guys are 3a status soo I'm not sure what your discussion is you guys should be favored I wish we had 1200 kids  cram'd in their it makes a difference we got a few injuries an 1 with a concussion he was a soph starter  lol an we were never co-anything with Elaine in 99 bigg e we won the conference that year out right whip'd Elaine  28-6 head to head an their was a points tie breaker then it went to us an I said 42-20 lions upset over Palestine lol that's with all our injuries again an yeah we got drum'd by hazen  52-22 they show'd no class tho their player got eject'd  an taunted our fans or rubb'd it in maybe lol an as far as hoops goes Mr scrapper well we still got Brinkley for the judges cup trophy nxt wk then Marvell an carlisle for hc 5th seed playoff bound 1st   lol an then by 40 again is the  spread an another hoops conference championship an a regional an state matchup with Earle we should go bout 30-2  this year the only losses maybe 1 in the pine bluff  tourney an the other between 4a Riverview or Earle noo mercy you 2a guys lol

Old Scrapper

big E

I set down had a,drink and I still cannot comprehend what you just said .

Pick_DA_EAGLES

He also can claim King of the run on sentences. 🏆

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 12, 2017, 05:07:23 am
I know it will be a good game momma   I just like to ruffle his feathers so he can bring up the king of the jungle crap.
Oh, I know...i'm not as sensitive as some would have you believe lol.
Looks like we for sure will have 2 out with concussions, not sure about any other injuries.

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 12, 2017, 09:47:00 am
Keep Brinkley out of this. Lol
lol..no jab intended JB, it's just that y'all are down in numbers and PW has a ton of fresh legs.  Trust me, I was rooting for y'all to win  ;)

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 12, 2017, 02:12:00 pm
Bigg e is a lil excited once again it's not for the conference championship it looks like mccrory this year lol    you guys are 3a status soo I'm not sure what your discussion is you guys should be favored I wish we had 1200 kids  cram'd in their it makes a difference we got a few injuries an 1 with a concussion he was a soph starter  lol an we were never co-anything with Elaine in 99 bigg e we won the conference that year out right whip'd Elaine  28-6 head to head an their was a points tie breaker then it went to us an I said 42-20 lions upset over Palestine lol that's with all our injuries again an yeah we got drum'd by hazen  52-22 they show'd no class tho their player got eject'd  an taunted our fans or rubb'd it in maybe lol an as far as hoops goes Mr scrapper well we still got Brinkley for the judges cup trophy nxt wk then Marvell an carlisle for hc 5th seed playoff bound 1st   lol an then by 40 again is the  spread an another hoops conference championship an a regional an state matchup with Earle we should go bout 30-2  this year the only losses maybe 1 in the pine bluff  tourney an the other between 4a Riverview or Earle noo mercy you 2a guys lol
I sure hope we can back up all that big talkin there lol...j/k, I always have faith in my Lions.

Lions84

Go Lions show up and play some D!

jbtiger73

This definitely seems more and more like a second major rivalry for Clarendon. Just like with Brinkley. But which one is PW's main rivalry?

MomaLion

Yes,  our kids just don't seem to like each other lol. With Brinkley, at least most are friends outside of competition.

jbtiger73

I think it's like that both ways. I would definitely consider it a 3 way rivalry of sorts. I think with the PW side of it, it's more hatred and animosity. This thread being a perfect example of it.

Lions84

We only played Palestine Red Devils in JR High when I was in school and we played  Wheatley  my Sr Year.

da greatest bigbaby

September 13, 2017, 02:57:36 pm #32 Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 10:30:03 am by da greatest bigbaby
Yeah jb i was wonder'n the same thing who is Des arc an Palestine-wheatly rivals I kno Palestine wants Clarendon as 1 every since they beat us 2000 with Cedric an tank lol I kno we use to have 5 Barton Marvell holly grove Brinkley an dewitt we were their hc game wen we went their lol I guess 1 more wouldn't hurt bigg e I will ask them lol. now it was  Stuttgart vs pine bluff dollarway now it's stuttgart vs  dewitt rivals   Barton vs harding academy  Marvell -elaine wants it in  basketball only basically lol mccrory vs Augusta are rivals  An i think  carlisle wants 4a lonoke as a rival  an I think  Des arc an hazen are rivals ima ask pick on that 1. I just hope mccrory doesnt want to be our rival the lions chose carlisle for  hc over mccrory an cross co  an I'm sure marrianna would want us also nxt year them an Earle Bigg e you guys figure it out ok.   Now we still got 2 more seasons after this 1 in football  with these current players in the new system if we're not top 3 or 4 were gonna have 2 hit the Coach's block again the talent is their  lol An moma you don't think 30-2 is bout rite I'm just saying our 3 best players are returning malik 6'3 kj 6'2 an  nun an other than Earle Riverview an pine bluff not sure if we play 4a stuttgart this year but they haven't beat us I don't think maybe once lol england is down they lost that 6'6 kid marvell is down Augusta guys transferred to mccrory  soo that leaves   abundant life lisa academy hazen carlisle Brinkley  Dewitt star city des arc Palestine maybe 29-3 

jbtiger73

Humm..................🤔 interesting.

big E

Ok we didn't beat Clarendon in 2000 we were in the 3aa in 2000 that was Farmers first year at PW. Francis was the coach when we beat Clarendon at PW Cedric was a sophomore. Big Scott Davenport was on that team and I believe it was 98. I don't think it's as much a rival game as a grudge match. These kids just don't like each other I can't tell you why don't really care. It makes for some hard hitting football. Anyway big baby you need a drink. Maybe them we could comprehend what you are saying.

Cheek

Clarendon should win the conference in basketball, but it is not basketball season.  Clarendon has about ieight or mine weeks of football left.

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 13, 2017, 02:57:36 pm
Yeah jb i was wonder'n the same thing who is Des arc an Palestine-wheatly rivals I kno Palestine wants Clarendon as 1 every since they beat us 2000 with Cedric an tank lol I kno we use to have 5 Barton Marvell holly grove Brinkley an dewitt we were their hc game wen we went their lol I guess 1 more wouldn't hurt bigg e I will ask them lol. now it was  Stuttgart vz pine bluff dollarway now it's stuttgart vs  dewitt rivals   Barton vs harding academy  Marvell -elaine wants it in  basketball only basically lol mccrory vs Augusta are rivals  An i think  carlisle wants 4a lonoke as a rival  an I think  Des arc an hazen are rivals ima ask pick on that 1. I just hope mccrory doesnt want to be our rival the lions chose carlisle for  hc over mccrory an cross co  an I'm sure marrianna would want us also nxt year them an Earle Bigg e you guys figure it out ok.   Now we still got 2 more seasons after this 1  with these current players in the new system if we're not top 3 or 4 were gonna have 2 hit the Coach's block again the talent is their  lol An moma you don't think 30-2 is bout rite I'm just saying our 3 best players are returning malik 6'3 kj 6'2 an  nun an other than Earle Riverview an pine bluff not sure if we play 4a stuttgart this year but they haven't beat us I don't think maybe once lol england is down they lost that 6'6 kid marvell is down Augusta guys transferred to mccrory  soo that leaves   abundant life lisa academy hazen carlisle Brinkley  Dewitt star city des arc Palestine maybe 29-3
I believe our boys are also playing in the Marianna tourny this year so that will bring a few new opponents such as Marianna, Helena and I remember some LR teams competing...I think our losses will come from larger schools for sure with the exception of maybe Earle and England always plays us tough.

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on September 13, 2017, 10:37:43 pm
Clarendon should win the conference in basketball, but it is not basketball season.  Clarendon has about ieight or mine weeks of football left.
SHHHHH Cheek...it's always basketball season in Clarendon lol.

Lions84

We need to focus on Football now.

Ctucker

Before y'all get to exited about basketball I will go ahead and tell y'all now that WCC will get number 1 seed in district we can go ahead and get that out of the way!lol

BigLion10

Too bad Clarendon won't be playing in the same district tourney as WCC

Ctucker

That's right I forgot there just in same mixed conference with England and Lighthouse!

jbtiger73

Honestly, the way people on here are talking about this game, wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple punches being thrown and/or ejections. Sounds like a lot of hatred between the two teams.

da greatest bigbaby

You non football guys lol I don't think wcc  sloan-hendrix or Bic ect  could beat us in anything as a matter of fact I'm sure bout basketball an im not sure why you guys be rank'd soo high  lol  wait til the regionals again we will put some good d on yaw like we did last year shutt em down Sloan an mark tree then rematch with Earle I don't really think their  qb bohahnon can beat us this year not quick enough lol as far as England is concern'd I can't see them whip'n us w/o 6'6 bj Thompson an junction city whip'd em 50-0 in football this year their must not be anything their talent wise  lol  an I think JV lighthouse is 3a with estem. An were lacking our star run'n back that had that bad broken leg last year against Palestine-wheatly  he is out for this season also

da greatest bigbaby

An JB as far as Clarendon vs Palestine-wheatly game go tomorrow that's big e hype'n it up their isn't any one from Palestine that's gonna rise up like that  I don't think rite big e  lol I hope they put a gate up around their field tho ppl use to jump the ditch an walk in an watch us whip em 42-0  lol an were not grudge'n with you guys on anything big e were still up like 21-10 football 25-0 basketball were good   lol actually they expect to beat  you guys like they did in  jr high if not times 3 in hoops by 40  75-35 an the district  lol

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 14, 2017, 03:42:38 pm
An JB as far as Clarendon vs Palestine-wheatly game go tomorrow that's big e hype'n it up their isn't any one from Palestine that's gonna rise up like that  I don't think rite big e  lol I hope they put a gate up around their field tho ppl use to jump the ditch an walk in an watch us whip em 42-0  lol an were not grudge'n with you guys on anything big e were still up like 21-10 football 25-0 basketball were good   lol actually they expect to beat  you guys like they did in  jr high if not times 3 in hoops by 40  75-35 an the district  lol
I think your wrong on that but we will find out! I think we would beat y'all in basketball and from looking at yalls football scores we could probally beat you in football and we don't even have a team! By the way it was camp and I know that don't mean anything because I know our coach don't play the main players a lot in camp but we beat y'all at pangburn in team camp

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 14, 2017, 03:02:26 pm
You non football guys lol I don't think wcc  sloan-hendrix or Bic ect  could beat us in anything as a matter of fact I'm sure bout basketball an im not sure why you guys be rank'd soo high  lol  wait til the regionals again we will put some good d on yaw like we did last year shutt em down Sloan an mark tree then rematch with Earle I don't really think their  qb bohahnon can beat us this year not quick enough lol as far as England is concern'd I can't see them whip'n us w/o 6'6 bj Thompson an junction city whip'd em 50-0 in football this year their must not be anything their talent wise  lol  an I think JV lighthouse is 3a with estem. An were lacking our star run'n back that had that bad broken leg last year against Palestine-wheatly  he is out for this season also
i put the wrong quote up on reply.

MomaLion

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 14, 2017, 12:51:51 pm
Too bad Clarendon won't be playing in the same district tourney as WCC
lol...I was thinking the same thing

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on September 14, 2017, 02:20:59 pm
That's right I forgot there just in same mixed conference with England and Lighthouse!
From what I hear Lighthouse lost their stars...but either way, they were only in the mixed conference, not our district tourny...man they screwed things up with all that mixed conference bs lol.

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 14, 2017, 02:40:35 pm
Honestly, the way people on here are talking about this game, wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple punches being thrown and/or ejections. Sounds like a lot of hatred between the two teams.
There will definitely be some scuffling, there always is with these teams...but I don't know about ejections.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas