• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fountain Lake @ Smackover.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, September 08, 2017, 09:43:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

dragondad

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 13, 2017, 09:42:59 pm
And week 8. ;)

We consider week 8 a bye week..... Well, same difference.  LOL

-Mark-

Didn't think to come to 3A board for the discussion.

Just a friendly reminder that the game will be carried on the radio on 92.9 KVRE FM out of Hot Springs Village and also online anywhere at KVRE.com. Good luck to both teams this week!

cuckoobird

Yeah, most people don't think too much of 3a...

panther07

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 14, 2017, 09:07:09 am
Yeah, most people don't think too much of 3a...

If only somebody in 3A could get the likes of a coach Perrin to come bring us to glory.

Wildcat

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 10, 2017, 09:25:03 pm
Do you guys still have that pretty shifty RB from last year?

If your talking about harding, no

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Wildcat on September 14, 2017, 02:29:12 pm
If your talking about harding, no

No. I'm talking about Fountain Lake. We know you graduated last year.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 13, 2017, 09:39:28 pm
Not our fault JC's first non-Cupcake is week 3.

Can't help smackover is a cupcake

Paperman

Buckaroos by 50! Seriously I hope it is a good game.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 14, 2017, 04:27:29 pm

Can't help smackover is a cupcake

I wouldn't say that. The past three years the games have been a lot more competitive than past years. Even Dancy's senior year. Smackover played them pretty hard.

dragondad

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 14, 2017, 04:32:44 pm
I wouldn't say that. The past three years the games have been a lot more competitive than past years. Even Dancy's senior year. Smackover played them pretty hard.

JC leads 11-1, so you're due for a win..... just not this year.  LOL

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dragondad on September 14, 2017, 04:58:24 pm
JC leads 11-1, so you're due for a win..... just not this year.  LOL

That 1 should be the most important. The year Smackover should have went all the way. Just couldn't handle dierks a second time. I was there for every game. Even the game Stevens ran wild on JC.

WHITEchicken

Proud Buckaroo

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 14, 2017, 06:15:53 pm
That 1 should be the most important. The year Smackover should have went all the way. Just couldn't handle dierks a second time. I was there for every game. Even the game Stevens ran wild on JC.

Wouldn't have beat charleston anyway

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover up 14-7 with 3:52 left before half.

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover 20-7. 1:05 left before half.

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover 28. Fountain Lake 14. :50 seconds until 4th.

JC Guy

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 15, 2017, 09:35:26 pm
Smackover 28. Fountain Lake 14. :50 seconds until 4th.
Week 8😳 You still feeling good about it?

Proud Buckaroo

Fountain Lake 29. Smackover 28. Final.

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover slacked up and gave all the momentum to FL. I'll give more in depth post later.

BUCK FEVER

The Bucks are not awful ,  but they are a long way from  good,,,hopefully they get better.

FBfan79

Good game Bucks.  Definitely a tale of 2 halves.

Proud Buckaroo

I don't know if Boone was out of the game because they didn't want him to get hurt. After his pitch to Corbin. He never came back out there. Good game to FL. Now conference play starts next week against Fouke!

Monsta

gooze55

cuckoobird

HA got handled pretty good last night too by heber

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 16, 2017, 08:47:14 am
HA got handled pretty good last night too by heber
So what are you saying?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: gooze55 on September 16, 2017, 08:24:46 am
what happen pb

We were up 20-7 coming into the 3rd quarter. We gave up a LONG drive touchdown. I'm talking 1:50 seconds left in the 3rd quarter TD. We got the ball back and scored. 28-14. Fountain Lake got the ball back. Scored in two-three plays on busted coverage. 28-21. Smackover gets the ball back. Turnover on downs. Fountain lake's next possession we picked them off at the Smackover 18 yard line. Got backed up to about the 9 yard line. On third down. Bryce backed up into his end zone. Threw the ball away. Intentional grounding. Which is a spot foul. Granted he threw it from the end zone it was a safety given to FL. 28-23. Pooch kick the FL. Defense held them to a 4th and 15. FL lobbed the ball to the end zone with three Smackover DBs on their WR. It was a jump ball and FL got the TD. 28-29. Penalty on the PAT. FL elects to go for 2. Failed to make it. Then FL onside kicked with 1:05 left in the game. Smackover had one time out. FL recover the onside kick and they kneeled the clock out. Smackover needs to get the penalities cleaned up this week. Boone was pulled to prevent him any injury. That's what I was told. Tale of two halves. Smackover let up in the 2nd half and allowed FL to get all the momentum and there was nothing stopping them. Smackover's defense did well for the most part. We definitely missed our LB that got hurt last week. He SHOULD be cleared for Fouke.

FBfan79

September 16, 2017, 10:10:49 am #80 Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 10:12:50 am by FBfan79
A little Smackover bias in there but true.  FL made mistakes too but Smackover shouldn't have let FL back in it.  On the Safety,  the QB threw the ball straight down because he was about to be sacked.  Overall,  if wasn't for a little luck and big plays by Parion, Smackover wins.

20-7 Smack 1st half
22-8 FL 2nd half

FBfan79

To add to that, Parion was in double and triple coverage most of the game and still made plays. 

cuckoobird

That smackover is weaker competition

gooze55

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 16, 2017, 09:26:19 am
We were up 20-7 coming into the 3rd quarter. We gave up a LONG drive touchdown. I'm talking 1:50 seconds left in the 3rd quarter TD. We got the ball back and scored. 28-14. Fountain Lake got the ball back. Scored in two-three plays on busted coverage. 28-21. Smackover gets the ball back. Turnover on downs. Fountain lake's next possession we picked them off at the Smackover 18 yard line. Got backed up to about the 9 yard line. On third down. Bryce backed up into his end zone. Threw the ball away. Intentional grounding. Which is a spot foul. Granted he threw it from the end zone it was a safety given to FL. 28-23. Pooch kick the FL. Defense held them to a 4th and 15. FL lobbed the ball to the end zone with three Smackover DBs on their WR. It was a jump ball and FL got the TD. 28-29. Penalty on the PAT. FL elects to go for 2. Failed to make it. Then FL onside kicked with 1:05 left in the game. Smackover had one time out. FL recover the onside kick and they kneeled the clock out. Smackover needs to get the penalities cleaned up this week. Boone was pulled to prevent him any injury. That's what I was told. Tale of two halves. Smackover let up in the 2nd half and allowed FL to get all the momentum and there was nothing stopping them. Smackover's defense did well for the most part. We definitely missed our LB that got hurt last week. He SHOULD be cleared for Fouke.

OOOOOK THANKS

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas