• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What concerns you?

Started by JessieP, September 07, 2017, 03:42:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the voice

Quote from: Big Red Fan on September 21, 2017, 11:40:27 am
Defense and overall depth concern me for my Clarksville Panthers. The program is in much better shape than the win/loss record of the past few years indicates.  They have the coaches they need. They seem to have a few really good players in each class, but they need more horses in consecutive classes to make a marked improvement.  Younger classes are starting to sprout more promise, but living life as a 5 a school is always going to be an uphill climb for a program that has the football talent pool of a 4A program and a student population keeping them in 5A.  There is a lot of positive energy and optimism around the program though if/when they ever can turn the corner in the 5A it will be a sweet sight to see.
[/quote
Also your youth program plays each other. Need to branch out join a league and start playing other schools.

Big Red Fan

Quote from: the voice on September 21, 2017, 09:16:38 pm
Quote from: Big Red Fan on September 21, 2017, 11:40:27 am
Defense and overall depth concern me for my Clarksville Panthers. The program is in much better shape than the win/loss record of the past few years indicates.  They have the coaches they need. They seem to have a few really good players in each class, but they need more horses in consecutive classes to make a marked improvement.  Younger classes are starting to sprout more promise, but living life as a 5 a school is always going to be an uphill climb for a program that has the football talent pool of a 4A program and a student population keeping them in 5A.  There is a lot of positive energy and optimism around the program though if/when they ever can turn the corner in the 5A it will be a sweet sight to see.
[/quote
Also your youth program plays each other. Need to branch out join a league and start playing other schools.

The youth league is in it 3rd season of the same league as Ozark, Charleston and Booneville etc.

I hope they stick with it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas