• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 2 of the season

Started by tmycjy, September 02, 2017, 07:08:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

September 02, 2017, 07:08:15 pm Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:24:42 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for week 2 of the season

5-A EAST

Wynne 46  8) ( 1-0 wynne won last week over Marion 24 -20 to kick off the van Paschal era in win this week wynne take on maumelle and wins again to move there season to 2-0 on the year the question on my mind is wynne being over hype in the paper or are we for real only time will tell for them one interesting note wynne won for the 1st time in Marion sense 2003  ;D )
Maumelle 14  :-X ( 0-1 maumelle lost last week to NLR 55-14 but it's NLR this week they go on the road to play wynne and lose to move there season to 0-2 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Batesville 22  ??? ( 0-1 Batesville lost last week to Jonesboro 46-21 this week they take on searcy and lose to move there season to 0-2 on the year the question is Batesville like wynne being over hype in news paper I don't know but this is not the start coach king was think of will the win  only time will tell for sure )
Searcy 28  8) ( 1-0 Searcy won last week over VV 63-41 this week they take on Batesville and win to move there season to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Paragould 17  :-\  ( 0-1 Paragould lost last week to Rivercrest 41-6 this week Paragould take on Pocahontas and loses to move there season to 0-2 on the year I feel like Paragould is improved from last year but will not see it in the win lost column will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Pocahontas 26  :D (0-1 Pocahontas lost last week to Nettleton 42-21 this week they get back on the winning track by winning over Paragould move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Blytheville 21  :-X (1-0 Blytheville won last week over there rivals Osceola 29-21 this week they take WM and loses to move there season to 1-1 on the year the question is can they win the right games to make the playoff only time will tell for sure)
West Memphis 31  8) ( 1-0 WM won last week over there old Rivals FC 45-12 this week they take on a good defense of team in Blytheville and wins to move there season to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Forrest City 40  :) ( 0-1 FC lost last week to there old Rival WM 45-12 this week they get back on the winning track by beat once great power house PB Dollaway move to 1-1 on the year the question on everyone mine is who put the right combination of games to make the playoff will they make the playoff only time will tell for sure )
PB Dollaway 13  :'( ( 0-1 PBD lost last week to Watson Chapel 34-0 this week don't get any better for them as they play FC and lose again move to 0-2 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Green County Tech 8  :-\ ( 0-1 GCT lost last week to Vilonia 29-18 this week GCT take on Newport and lose again to move there season to 0-2 on the year with a much improved GCT team they will be in more game this year but will not see it in the win lost category will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Newport 34  :) ( 1-0 Newport won last week over Gosnell 15-8 this week they get a easer test in much improved GCT and win to move there season to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Nettleton 21  :P ( 1-0 nettleton won last week over Pocahontas 42-21 this week they take on MH and lose to a bigger size school move to 1-1 on the year the question is for nettleton can they win the right games to make the playoff hard to say but only time will tell for sure )
Mountain Home 26  ;D (0-1 MH lost last week to Harrison 27-7 this week they take on a good nettleton team and win to move there season to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Valley View 31  :) ( 0-1 VV lost last week to searcy in a wild kinda game 63-41 this week VV take on Rivercrest and wins to move there season to 1-1 on the year the question on everyone mine who in the east will win the right games to make the playoff will VV win this game only time will tell for sure)
Rivercrest 26  :-\ ( 1-0 Rivercrest won last week over Paragould 41-6 this week they take on a real good VV team and loses move there season to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

5-A CENTRAL

Beebe 28  8) (1-0 Beebe won last week over Greenbrier 26-18 this week they on there rivals Lonoke and win again to move there season to 2-0 on the year the question is for Beebe is that will they contend for the central tittle I don't know but only time will tell for sure)
Lonoke 14  ::) ( 1-0 Lonoke won last week over Carlisle 42-6 this week they take on there rivals Beebe and lose to move there season to 1-1 on the year the question is will they contend in 4A only time will tell for sure)

LR Christian 42  8) ( 1-0 LRC won last week over 4A power Warren 43-28 this week they take on Shiloh and win another big game to move to 2-0 on the year will LRC shock the central and win the central only time will tell for sure)
Shiloh Christian 24  :'( (1-0 Shiloh won last week over Elkins 50-18 this week Shiloh take on LRC and lose to move there season to 1-1 on the year the question will be for Shiloh will they be the power house of the past will they beat LRC only time will tell for sure)

LR Fair 0  :-[ (0-1 LRF lost last week again to LR Hall 28-12 this week don't get any easer as they take on Morrilton and lose to move there season to 0-2 on the year will they win a game this year only time will tell for sure one interesting note that they won 1 game last year do to a foret from Morrilton )
Morrilton 60  ::) ( 1-0 Morrilton won last week over 6A Champion Russellville 21-20 this week Morrilton has no problem by beat LRF move to 2-0 on the year the question on my mine is will Morrilton have a big season or have to forite games like last year will they get upset this week only time will tell for sure)

LR McClellan 6  ??? ( 1-0 LRMC won last week over Sheridan 51-13 this week they take on NLR and don't have enough power to win move to 1-1 on the year will LRMC win in the central only time will tell for sure)
North Little Rock 56  :) (1-0 NLR won last week over Maumelle 55-14 this week they take on LRMC and win big again move to 2-0 on the year will they be state champion this time only time will tell for sure )

LR Mills 21  ;) ( 0-1 LRM lost last week over Jacksonville 25-21 this week they take on LR Hall and win in a close one to move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
LR Hall 20  :o ( 1-0 LRH won last week over LRF 28-12  enough said  this week they take on LRM and lose to move there season to 1-1 on the year will they win only time will tell for sure)

LR Parkview 14  :'( ( 1-0 LRP won last week over star city 17-13 this week LRP take on Benton and lose to move there season to 1-1 on the year with a much improved team at LRP will they make the playoff only time will tell for sure)
Benton 41  8) ( 0-1 Benton lost Last  Saturday to Bryant in the salt bowl 49-42 this week they get back on the winning track by beating LRP move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Pulaski Academy 66  ;D ( 1-0 P.A. won last week over Sand Page Springs 59-21 this week they play in Memphis with Ridgeway high school and win to move to 2-0 on the year will they 4 time state champion only time will tell for sure)
Memphis Ridgeway 6  :-[ ( don't know much about this school )

Sylvan Hills 31  8) ( 0-1 SH lost last week to LR Catholic 44-7 this week SH get back on the winning track by winning over HSLS move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game or lose only time will tell for them)
HS Lakeside 28  :( ( 0-1 HSLS lost last week to P. Robinson 40-21  this week they take on SH and lose in a close one to move to 1-1 on the year the question is will they contend for the south tittle but only time will tell for sure)

5-A WEST

Alma 10  :( ( 1-0 alma won last week over VB 21-14 this week they take on springdale  and lose to move to 1-1 on the year alma is not the power house of the past but is still a good team will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Springdale 28  :) (1-0 Springdale won last week over Conway 19-17 this week they take on alma and win again to move there season to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Clarksville 14  :'( ( 1-0 Clarksville won last week over there county rival Lamar 27-24 this week they take on Ozark and lose to move there season to 1-1 on the year the question on Clarksville is will they win this year or just get 1 or 2 win on the year only time will tell for sure)
Ozark 38  ::) ( 1-0 Ozark won last week over Gravette 33-30 this week they take on Clarksville and wins to move  there season to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only  time will tell for sure)

Farmington 27  :) ( 0-1 Farmington lost last week to prairie grove 36-13 this week they get back on the winning track by beating Huntsville move there season to 1-1 on the year the question is will Farmington win the right game and make the playoff I say no this year because of enrollment number but only time will tell for sure)
Huntsville 17  :-X ( 1-0 Huntsville won last week over Green Forest 27-3 this week they take on Farmington and lose to move there season to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Greenbrier 34  :-* ( 0-1 greenbrier lost last week to Beebe 26-18 this week they get  back on the winning track by beat herber springs move to 1-1 on the year will they win only time will tell for sure)
Heber Springs 26  >:( ( 0-1 HS lost last week to Clinton 28-17 this week they take on Greenbrier and lose to move there season to 0-2 on the year the question is will they make the playoff and win only time will tell for sure )

Harrison 41  :D ( 1-0 Harrison won last week over MH 27-7 this week they take on Siloam Springs and have no problem with them move to 2-0 on the year the question on my mind is will they be the surprise in the punch bowl for the west and in the state could be the dark horse for the state tittle run and what I mean by this is everyone taking about wynne and  p.a. but there always one u don't expect to be there Harrison could be that team will they be that team only time will tell for sure )
Siloam Springs 12 :-[ ( 0-1 S'S lost last week to Rogers 34-33 this week they take on Harrison and lose to move there season to 0-2 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Maumelle 14 :'( ( same as East )
Wynne 46  :) ( same as East )

Morrilton 60  ;) ( same as central)
LR Fair 0 :-[ ( same as central )

Vilonia 21 :'( ( 1-0 Vilonia won last week over GCT 29-18 this week they take on Pottsville and lose to move there season to 1-1 on the year the question is can Vilonia win with this coach only time will tell for sure )
Pottsville 24  8) ( 1-0 Pottsville won last week over Fountain lake 35-21 this week they take on Vilonia and win again to move there season to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

5A SOUTH

Camden Fairview 31  :-X ( 0-1 CF  lost last week to El Dorado 29-7 this week they take on Hamburg and lose again to move there season to 0-2 on the year the question for Camden is with there team improving will they see it in the win and lose area I say no this year I think there a year or 2 away from the camden of old will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Hamburg 35  :) ( 0-1 hamburg lost last week to Pea Ridge 50-30  this week they get back on the winning track by beating camden to move there season to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

DeQueen 17  :'( ( 0-1 DeQueen lost last week to Mena 41-6 this week don't get any easer as they take on Nashville and lose to move there season to 0-2 on the year the question on everyone mine is can DeQueen compeat in 5A by there last few year I don't think they can will they be able to compeat only time will tell for sure
Nashville 50  ;D ( 1-0 Nashville won last week over there rivals Hope 60-20 this week they take on DeQueen and have no problem with them move there season to 2-0 on the year will they have problems with this game only time will tell for sure )

Hope 6 :( ( 0-1 Hope lost last week to Nashville 60-20 this week they take on Ashdown and lose again to move there season to 0-2 on the year will they win a game this year only time will tell for sure )
Ashdown 49 ;) ( 1-0 Ashdown won last week over Monticello 48-7 this week they take on Hope and has no problem move to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Hot Springs 12 :(  ( 0-1 HS lost last week to Lake Hamilton 35-7 this week they take on Mena and lose again to move there season to 0-2 on the year the question on everyone mine is can HS compeat in the south will they only time will tell for sure )
Mena 34 :) ( 1-0 Mena won last week over DeQueen 41-6 this week they take on HS and win again to move there season to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

HS Lakeside 28 :( ( same as central )
Sylvan Hills 31 :) ( same as central )

Magnolia 31 :) ( 1-0 Magnolia won last week over Crossett 28-19 this week they take on Monticello and win again to move there season to 2-0 on the year the question for them is could be outside dark horse in the south kinda like White hall was last year only time will tell for sure )
Monticello 17 :( ( 0-1 Monticello lost last week to Ashdown 48-7   this week they take on magnolia and lose again to move there season to 0-2 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Watson Chapel 24 :P ( 1-0 WC won last week over PB Dollaway 34-0 This week they take on there county rival Pine Bluff and get a big win to move there season to 2-0 on the year the question is will WC be the power house of the south only time will tell for sure )
Pine Bluff 21 :'( ( 0-1 PB lost last week to Cabot 20-12  this week they take on there rival WC and lose to move there season to 0-2 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

White Hall 41 :) ( 1-0 WH won last week over Dumas 56 -12 this week they take on Crossett and win again to move there season to 2-0 on the year the question for WH is will they repeat as south champion only time will tell for sure )
Crossett 14 :( ( 0-1 Crossett lost last week to magnolia 28-19 this week they take on WH and lose again to move there season to 0-2 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

This is my pick for week 2 of the season good luck to all team this week

Here is my records from each week
Week 1 26-4
For a season total of 26-4

bigchief72455

September 03, 2017, 12:48:33 am #1 Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 08:28:23 pm by bigchief72455
I dont think Paragould is going to beat Pocahontas. But they will play tough. Paragould is improving.

Andersdog

Tmycjy, why don't you let the forfeit ( spelled correctly since spelling is obviously not your strong point) games go from last year by Morrilton. It's a new year, and another good team for the Devil Dogs!  Move on!

Lionheart88

Didn't feel the need to pick the South games this week? 

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 03, 2017, 01:22:19 pm
Didn't feel the need to pick the South games this week?

Sometimes he gets called away.  Check back in a few days, he will finish his post.

zebrafan

GuvHog

Quote from: zebrafan on September 03, 2017, 10:44:40 pm
WC over PB. 🤔

I'm not ready to make that prediction either. PB didn't exactly set the house on fire against Cabot but WC made too many mistakes against Dollarway for me to pick them over the Zebras. The Cats should have put at least 60 points on the board against the Cardinals.

zebrafan

Quote from: GuvHog on September 04, 2017, 11:57:33 am
I'm not ready to make that prediction either. PB didn't exactly set the house on fire against Cabot but WC made too many mistakes against Dollarway for me to pick them over the Zebras. The Cats should have put at least 60 points on the board against the Cardinals.
Oh yeah, I have PB winning but we have some things we must correct! Yeah I saw some video of the WC/Dway game...y'all got a transfer? The K/FB/LB? Btw Guv why is WC using there lineman (#53,#59) as OL and LB?

tmycjy

Youngsta71701

Hamburg over Fairview? Sorry but I don't see that this year.

JacketDad

Quote from: Andersdog on September 03, 2017, 01:04:03 pm
Tmycjy, why don't you let the forfeit ( spelled correctly since spelling is obviously not your strong point) games go from last year by Morrilton. It's a new year, and another good team for the Devil Dogs!  Move on!
Andersdog, Tmycjy can obviously take criticism on his picks and how he get them but you don't have to resort to slamming the guy for spelling or punctuation.  He is a super nice guy that enjoys doing this type of thing.  Please try to refrain from personal attacks.

Overdahill

Quote from: JacketDad on September 05, 2017, 12:10:52 pm
Andersdog, Tmycjy can obviously take criticism on his picks and how he get them but you don't have to resort to slamming the guy for spelling or punctuation.  He is a super nice guy that enjoys doing this type of thing.  Please try to refrain from personal attacks.

Amen! TMYCJY keeps it real for the rest of us all year long! Thanks, TMYCJY!

Hogman2018

RamAlum10

Only time will tell, TMYCJY!  I like the picks this week!

Go Postal

TMYCJY, thanks for the confidence for Harrison.  We still need to see how we fair, win or lose, to LRCA and Morriton in week 3 and 4.

tmycjy

The Future

I'm still at a crossroad for the Alma Springdale game.

I think either team could get the win but I'm leaning more towards Springdale.

I think the score will be a bit closer than 28 10 though.

tmycjy

Good luck to all SR high football team Friday night and good luck to all JR High team Thursday night

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck to all 9th grade team tonight and good luck to all SR high school football team Friday night

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in week 2 25-4 for a week 2 season total of 51 -8

My upside of the night Went 7-1 in east and 8-0 and 6-0 in central and west

My shocker of the night that DeQueen beat Nashville

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas