• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stats & Info for Past State Championship Games

Started by OB11, August 31, 2017, 11:57:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OB11

Where would be the best place to look for stats and info for past state championship games? I'm looking for more than scores. Like individual rushing and passing stats.

tmycjy

I tell u were to go try Henderson state university they do live update of score and stats of the state tittle game there was link on the active association web page  to check the score of the tittle game they may have all those games back up some where

Paw-Paw

Quote from: OB11 on August 31, 2017, 11:57:04 am
Where would be the best place to look for stats and info for past state championship games? I'm looking for more than scores. Like individual rushing and passing stats.

I would reach out to the AAA first and see if someone has an archive. If not, your next move would be to pinpoint your timeline of the game(s) in question and going to the public library and accessing the film archives and going through the newspaper films. I did a write-up a few seasons ago for Airedale Nation covering some of our football facilities and it took me a few days to locate what I needed, but man is it rewarding when you finally locate it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas