• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hooten's Kickoff Classic

Started by Littlejohns01, July 19, 2017, 09:21:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Littlejohns01

What do you got for the 2A Hootens Kickoff Classic Game?

Danville vs. Conway Christian

Danville 28
Conway Christian 14

Proud Buckaroo

Conway Christian wins this one by 14.

BigLion10

old.dole

Allen T

Hornet4ever

Conway Christian takes this one... That QB Jacob Wood is the real deal. Danville losing Thurman and Madding will hurt them I think. Might be a rebuild year for Danville.

Lumberjackfan1978

Littlejohnfootball1

SOUTHARK99

Do either of these teams live stream their games?

Bigditchlion

Conway Christian in a tight one but still think they come out with the W

bigworm

Hornet4ever

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on July 27, 2017, 12:06:04 pm
Do either of these teams live stream their games?

CC does a radio livestream. Don't think the town of Danville has discovered the invention of the internet yet. So no livestream there.

young_gun

No more of a rebuild year for Danville as it for Hackett.

Quote from: Hornet4ever on July 21, 2017, 05:35:22 pm
Conway Christian takes this one... That QB Jacob Wood is the real deal. Danville losing Thurman and Madding will hurt them I think. Might be a rebuild year for Danville.

Danvillegrad77

Quote from: Hornet4ever on July 29, 2017, 11:24:02 am
CC does a radio livestream. Don't think the town of Danville has discovered the invention of the internet yet. So no livestream there.
We don't need no stinkin internet.  We just pick up the phone and ask Sarah, she knows everything that goes on since she can listen in on all of the party lines.

panther_forever

Magnet cove plays pc week 1, magnet by 40 or more

BigLion10

old.dole

Proud Buckaroo

BigLion10

Been in that moonshine I think PB

big E

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: big E on August 14, 2017, 08:10:09 pm
Hey I like moonshine.

He was hitting it hard and hitting it early. That corn liquor had him bonkers. lol.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 14, 2017, 09:54:21 pm
He was hitting it hard and hitting it early. That corn liquor had him bonkers. lol.
Good ole corn liquor

old.dole

CCEAGLES22

bearfan

I've heard that ccs has a strong core of big tall receivers. Especially the 6'4 195 pound receiver. Other than that they got a really good core of their line back from last year who can put in some work. But my prediction for this game is 

Danville:35
CCS:21

CCEAGLES22

CC averaged over 40 ppg last year.  Why do you think they lose this game?

panther_forever

Cc will win they come from a way harder confrence

young_gun

Quote from: CCEAGLES22 on August 18, 2017, 02:58:33 pm
CC averaged over 40 ppg last year.  Why do you think they lose this game?

Danville averaged over 40 ppg last year as well so I'm lost at your point on this.

CCEAGLES22

I'm pretty sure Danville lost some studs

bearfan

Danville is just way too big for ccs. Their line is gonna be hard to stop

CCEAGLES22

CC has got a pretty big line also.  We were not that impressive last night but I think we pull the victory out next week.  Seemed a little confused at times.  How did Danville look in their scrimmage?

Eaglefan70

Should be a good game.  CC has impressive QB and RB duo in backfield.  Both teams struggled in scrimmage games also so I think score prediction is

CC: 35
Danville: 28

CCEAGLES22

Who did Danville play in their scrimmage?

Eaglefan70

Charleston, Hector and Booneville.

GordonGecko

Quote from: Hornet4ever on July 29, 2017, 11:24:02 am

Research first before making dumb comments.

This is a live local feed for the games. It's powered by Ustream, there is also an app available.   

http://www.arkwest.com/Live.html

flyhigheagles22

This one going to be a battle! I think CCS pulls this one out barely. Both teams have lot of work to do if they wanna go deep in playoffs. 

CC 21   Little Johns 14

Eaglefan70

Excited for tonights game! Hope Danville has a safe trip and ready for a shootout. 

CCEAGLES22

Should be a good one.  CC 42 Danville 35

flyhigheagles22

wampuscat44

Looking forward to watching a little football tonite.  Haven's seen either team but CC had a pretty good offense last year.
CC 45 Danville 28

young_gun

Quote from: wampuscat44 on August 28, 2017, 01:23:57 pm
Looking forward to watching a little football tonite.  Haven's seen either team but CC had a pretty good offense last year.
CC 45 Danville 28

Just as good as their offense was Danville's D was just as good. Didn't give up more than 28 points in a game and averaged less that 10 a game. Return 8 starters. Don't see CC scoring that much.

Bigditchlion

wampuscat44

Quote from: young_gun on August 28, 2017, 01:42:05 pm
Just as good as their offense was Danville's D was just as good. Didn't give up more than 28 points in a game and averaged less that 10 a game. Return 8 starters. Don't see CC scoring that much.
I was told Danville lost a lot of starters on D

dawgpound

Will this game be live streamed

mr.gametime

Hornet4ever

Come on Conway Christian! Send Danville home with a big fat L tonight.

Allen T

Come on Hornet. Shouldn't you be pulling for teams in your conf. to win? Sure Hackett and Danville have a heated rivalry but that's no reason to hope they loose tonight. Whenever the Hornets play I root for them to win except for when they play the Little Johns. I hope Hackett has a good season, except for when they travel to Danville later in the year.

Bigditchlion

thevoice

Conway Christian 14
Danville 6 1st quarter

thevoice

Conway Christian 21
Danville 6 1st

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas