• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who will NOT win it all

Started by bearbacker52, July 13, 2017, 10:19:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bearbacker52

Who are you sure of that will not win it all...

Razorback Red

Always a fun way to look at things before the season begins.  Tough eliminating teams when everyone is 0-0, but I'll take a swing at putting the 16 teams in buckets:

Very long shot (or you could say have a very good shot of not winning it all):
Van Buren
LR Central
Rogers
Heritage
Springdale

Not likely, would have to put it all together:
Southside
Northside
Catholic
Conway
Cabot
Bentonville West

Not the favorites, but solid chance:
Fayetteville
Bentonville
Bryant

The 2 favorites:
Harber
NLR

Agree/Disagree???

Rob Van Winkle

Quote from: Razorback Red on July 13, 2017, 02:09:09 pm
Always a fun way to look at things before the season begins.  Tough eliminating teams when everyone is 0-0, but I'll take a swing at putting the 16 teams in buckets:

Van Buren
LR Central
Rogers
Heritage
Springdale

Southside
Northside
Catholic
Conway
Cabot
Bentonville West

Fayetteville
Bentonville
Bryant

The 2 favorites:
Harber
NLR

Agree/Disagree???

I think you have to put BV and Bryant in the favorite category as well. Bryant returns  a very good QB, good skill players and a stout defense. BV will be good as usual. Well coached and good size on the lines.

Even with the loss of their LB Harber will be very, very good. Defense will be outstanding with a ton of speed. Offense will have plenty of playmakers. They have to travel to BV and FV which is never an easy task. Will be another exciting year in the 7A.

bearbacker52

It used to be fsns v fsss the feature game wow have times changed

Okieback

BV west and southside in the not at all category.

tmycjy

Quote from: Razorback Red on July 13, 2017, 02:09:09 pm

Van Buren
LR Central
Rogers
Heritage
Springdale

Southside
Northside
Catholic
Conway
Cabot
Bentonville West

Fayetteville
Bentonville
Bryant

The 2 favorites:
Harber
NLR

Agree/Disagree???

I think your about right might would keep a big eye one Bryant after they got over the hump last year who know what could happen

dawg_days

Yellowcake

Pulaski academy put it on Bryant pretty good last week in a scrimmage. I don't see them getting there. At all.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: Yellowcake on August 28, 2017, 09:29:03 pm
Pulaski academy put it on Bryant pretty good last week in a scrimmage. I don't see them getting there. At all.
And Hootens has Bryant ranked #2 in the 7A?

Hornet-Hawg

August 29, 2017, 04:28:35 pm #9 Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 05:03:00 pm by Hornet-Hawg
Quote from: Yellowcake on August 28, 2017, 09:29:03 pm

Come on. PA starters outscored Bryant starters 35-24 and Bryant had 3 turnovers and countless penalty yards. Plus PA seemed to be wearing down at the end. Who knows what would have happened in the 4th qtr.  You dont think Buck will get that corrected? PA beat us  100-0 last year and he got us to the 7A semis...

Yellowcake

Quote from: Hornet-Hawg on August 29, 2017, 04:28:35 pm
Come on. PA starters outscored Bryant starters 35-24 and Bryant had 3 turnovers and countless penalty yards. Plus PA seemed to be wearing down at the end. Who knows what would have happened in the 4th qtr.  You dont think Buck will get that corrected? PA beat us  100-0 last year and he got us to the 7A semis...

Maybe he will. I don't know. But I never got the feeling Bryant was going to win. Or even come close. And you never had to field an onside kick. And, finally, PA is far from clicking on offense.

In any event, I wish Bryant nothing but the best of luck. You have some big boys and a great coach.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas