• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bentonville back to back

Started by mack, May 19, 2017, 12:23:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mack

Well, as much as it pains me, congratulations to the Bentonville folks on their back to back dominating performances.  There's little doubt they're the best in the state, and no doubt the best in 7A.

Secondarily, , congrats to the Ladycsts of NLR for getting to the finals 5 straight years.  Hopefully we'll be there again next year.

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: mack on May 19, 2017, 12:23:09 pm
congrats to the Ladycsts of NLR for getting to the finals 5 straight years.  Hopefully we'll be there again next year.

Man, maybe they could give a few pointers to the football team...

mack

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on May 19, 2017, 01:37:54 pm
Man, maybe they could give a few pointers to the football team...

Hey stranger, I thought you'd emigrated to Russia to work on the Trump collusion thing😜

Doubtful NLR or Bentonville football will ever reach the success The Ladycats of NLR have achieved.  I do have the record book to back that statement up 😎

Earl is my Hero!!

Mack, I died, but the Doctors wouldn't leave me alone. Packed me on a helicopter, sent to to Mo and sent me a bill for $45k for the ride.

mack

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on May 19, 2017, 05:32:15 pm
Mack, I died, but the Doctors wouldn't leave me alone. Packed me on a helicopter, sent to to Mo and sent me a bill for $45k for the ride.

Dude.... my prayers that all is well with you now!  If you and I just hang on a big longer we'll have single payer and it'll be so much better.  We'll see how America likes being treated like our vets have been treated.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas