• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Players will make All State?

Started by thebigman3, March 08, 2017, 02:09:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigman3

Minton from GP
Ealy From GP
Ballard from GP
Freshman from ICC
Freeman From Shirley
Privett from Shirley
#2 From Kirby
#5 From Nevada
#1 From Marvell
Hill #13 from Nemo

Honorable Mentions,
Spires from GP
#25 from Nemo
#5 from Marvell
Wouldn't surprise me if 55 from GP because he made hustles and plays good D or 31 from Timbo cause he a knockdown shooter.

Catfish

I know everybody is sick of hearing about Carlton because of daddy Eagle but I really do think he's got a chance of getting it. I really do

Thechosen1

Quote from: Catfish on March 08, 2017, 02:25:54 pm
I know everybody is sick of hearing about Carlton because of daddy Eagle but I really do think he's got a chance of getting it. I really do
Lol can't believe you beat daddy to that

Catfish

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 08, 2017, 02:49:26 pm
Lol can't believe you beat daddy to that

He will be on my side from now on with that praise of his boy lol

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 08, 2017, 02:09:48 pm
Minton from GP
Ealy From GP
Ballard from GP
Freshman from ICC
Freeman From Shirley
Privett from Shirley
#2 From Kirby
#5 From Nevada
#1 From Marvell
Hill #13 from Nemo

Honorable Mentions,
Spires from GP
#25 from Nemo
#5 from Marvell
Wouldn't surprise me if 55 from GP because he made hustles and plays good D or 31 from Timbo cause he a knockdown shooter.
Great list! Totally agree.

BannerMountainMan

JimmyChitwood

Good point Banner, Bay guards were pretty salty (#0, 20).

thebigman3

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on March 08, 2017, 03:33:17 pm
Good point Banner, Bay guards were pretty salty (#0, 20).
Yeah, but on that list who are they better than?

SackAttack

Ok clear this up for me! is this for All State or All State Tournament team? You guys should know that they arent the same thing! At least giving you the benefit of the doubt this time.

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on March 08, 2017, 03:53:29 pm
Ok clear this up for me! is this for All State or All State Tournament team? You guys should know that they arent the same thing! At least giving you the benefit of the doubt this time.
All state. That's why it say "All State Team" some of those kids I named aren't in the state tournament. Yes I know they aren't the same thing. Can you not read?

thebigman3

And I think if Guy wins the State championship spires will be on the roster. I could also see him making it if they don't win.

bluedemon

I think coaches vote 3 players from each conference to state. State tournament team is different

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 08, 2017, 03:56:34 pm
And I think if Guy wins the State championship spires will be on the roster. I could also see him making it if they don't win.
Exactly and if Shirley wins, Owen might make it.

StateChamps09

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 08, 2017, 02:09:48 pm
Minton from GP
Ealy From GP
Ballard from GP
Freshman from ICC
Freeman From Shirley
Privett from Shirley
#2 From Kirby
#5 From Nevada
#1 From Marvell
Hill #13 from Nemo

Honorable Mentions,
Spires from GP
#25 from Nemo
#5 from Marvell

55 from gp should be on a few peoples lists.. the kid makes hints happen on the court that wouldn't happen if he weren't there. I see him tagged in a lot of people stuff on fb and such because of his work ethic. The kids a work horse. Interested to see if he does catch any offers as well.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 08, 2017, 03:55:26 pm
All state. That's why it say "All State Team" some of those kids I named aren't in the state tournament. Yes I know they aren't the same thing. Can you not read?
he probably cant read, but he is good at knowing everything

SackAttack

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 08, 2017, 06:07:42 pm
he probably cant read, but he is good at knowing everything
Well Bigman contradicted himself as do many of you guys because Hill from Nemo is on his list. so yeah Im the one who can read. Im on my game 24/7 you guys should aspire to be as well. Every school represented will get at least one pick courtesy of their coaches choice. Class is now dismissed and there will be a quiz in the morning although I expect you guys to not do so well!!

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: SackAttack on March 08, 2017, 06:23:31 pm
Well Bigman contradicted himself as do many of you guys because Hill from Nemo is on his list. so yeah Im the one who can read. Im on my game 24/7 you guys should aspire to be as well. Every school represented will get at least one pick courtesy of their coaches choice. Class is now dismissed and there will be a quiz in the morning although I expect you guys to not do so well!!
Mr. sack! Mr. Sack! Please teach us more! Please

SackAttack

PeedeecreekBoy99

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on March 08, 2017, 06:31:38 pm
Cant teach the unteachable
I mean the topic literally says "All State" not "State Tournament Team". Stupid question to even ask. If it was State tournament team i wouldn't have named the nemo and Timbo player.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 08, 2017, 07:00:46 pm
I mean the topic literally says "All State" not "State Tournament Team". Stupid question to even ask. If it was State tournament team i wouldn't have named the nemo and Timbo player.
amen!! +1 but were the stupid ones?? Remember

Captain General

Quote from: bluedemon on March 08, 2017, 04:30:53 pm
I think coaches vote 3 players from each conference to state. State tournament team is different

When I was in school it was just 2. That's been a few though.  So may be 3 now.

Bigleague

So what's it mean to be all state.  What do you get??

SackAttack

Quote from: Bigleague on March 08, 2017, 08:02:47 pm
A piece of paper in the mail that the kids Mom will put in a shoebox. Thats where mine is anyway!

thebigman3

Quote from: Bigleague on March 08, 2017, 08:02:47 pm
I'm not sure. Bragging rights? lol

Bigleague

Well my goodness.    Who cares!!!!!

thebigman3

Quote from: Bigleague on March 08, 2017, 08:13:24 pm
Well my goodness.    Who cares!!!!!
It's an award and honor to get All State for those kids. Shows how much their hard work has paid off.

Bigleague

Hey, I was all state in 2009.  Who cares.    Move on.   

BannerMountainMan

I hear people say "oh I was Allstate back in so and so day" all the time..it's a big accomplishment, I don't wanna hear that crap that it's not

Bigleague

Seriously.   Lol.   When I hear someone say that we start laughing.    Wake up banner. 

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 08, 2017, 09:02:45 pm
I hear people say "oh I was Allstate back in so and so day" all the time..it's a big accomplishment, I don't wanna hear that crap that it's not

I agree, Banter Mtn boy....when I was all state in quiz bowl in 92 I almost fell through the floor. Then, when I repeated in 93, I knew I had really arrived. I thought, wow, it can't get better than this. Still have my sweater framed from that performance.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 08, 2017, 09:16:04 pm
I agree, Banter Mtn boy....when I was all state in quiz bowl in 92 I almost fell through the floor. Then, when I repeated in 93, I knew I had really arrived. I thought, wow, it can't get better than this. Still have my sweater framed from that performance.
good for you!! That's where you got your wings I'm guessing

BigLion10

I was tickled to death when I won all state back to back for hot dog eating contests. Could've made it big time in the Nathan's contest if I hadn't threw my back out in the last competition

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 08, 2017, 09:18:38 pm
I was tickled to death when I won all state back to back for hot dog eating contests. Could've made it big time in the Nathan's contest if I hadn't threw my back out in the last competition

I'm guessing that's how you got to be the "Big Lion." Won a few eating contests before I joined Curves. Banner, what's the most hot dogs you've eaten in one sitting? Seem like a guy that could put down a few dogs while watching a game.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 08, 2017, 09:21:59 pm
I'm guessing that's how you got to be the "Big Lion." Won a few eating contests before I joined Curves. Banner, what's the most hot dogs you've eaten in one sitting? Seem like a guy that could put down a few dogs while watching a game.
popcorn is my thing. Most likely more than a bag if the girls game is pretty rough which it usually is at Shirley

Bigleague

See banner boy.   Everyone gets it.   It was 2010 when I got all state.   I think

Bigleague

Had mom go look to make sure.   It's in a coffee can under the bed

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Bigleague on March 08, 2017, 09:26:21 pm
See banner boy.   Everyone gets it.   It was 2010 when I got all state.   I think
what team?

BannerMountainMan

Only thing I got all state in was table tennis..

SackAttack

I tried out for Bigelow Panthers semi-pro team one time and made the final cut but alas got let go. They werent too impressed when I told them I could dunk and I made All-State my senior year! They gave me a good recommendation to the Diesel Driving Academy city league team tho.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 08, 2017, 09:28:46 pm
Only thing I got all state in was table tennis..

I'm picturing the movie Balls of Fury here....Less talk....more ping pong.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: SackAttack on March 08, 2017, 09:30:27 pm
I tried out for Bigelow Panthers semi-pro team one time and made the final cut but alas got let go. They werent too impressed when I told them I could dunk and I made All-State my senior year! They gave me a good recommendation to the Diesel Driving Academy city league team tho.
i can see that

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: SackAttack on March 08, 2017, 09:30:27 pm

If you take my all state trophy,  my repeat all state trophy, and 10 bucks to the movies.....you can watch a movie.

But geez, thought that might carry a little weight in the semi pro ranks. That Bigelow team wore out a team from Mayflower that year if I remember right...following a short delay where the hosting coach had to go un-clog the toilet.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 08, 2017, 09:33:57 pm
If you take my all state trophy,  my repeat all state trophy, and 10 bucks to the movies.....you can watch a movie.

But geez, thought that might carry a little weight in the semi pro ranks. That Bigelow team wore out a team from Mayflower that year if I remember right...following a short delay where the hosting coach had to go un-clog the toilet.
what year

SackAttack

SackAttack

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 08, 2017, 09:32:06 pm
i can see that
Now you are making fun of others within my family one of which is a one armed truck driver that lost his arm in Vietnam and must drive with a steering ball on the wheel. Do you think before you post?? Im beyond insulted that you make light of those who are Making America Great Again. My Uncle is a great American!

Bigleague

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: SackAttack on March 08, 2017, 09:43:33 pm
Now you are making fun of others within my family one of which is a one armed truck driver that lost his arm in Vietnam and must drive with a steering ball on the wheel. Do you think before you post?? Im beyond insulted that you make light of those who are Making America Great Again. My Uncle is a great American!

No way! Gus is your uncle?? The one with the mayonnaise breath and mustache with the twisty curls??

BigLion10

Gotta love those clogged toilets 😂😂😂

Thechosen1

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 08, 2017, 03:40:26 pm
Yeah, but on that list who are they better than?
They're both better than josh Ballard. 100%.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas