• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A BOYS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: Marked Tree vs Earle(8:45 Thursday)

Started by Brian G, March 04, 2017, 07:59:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this?

Marked Tree
15 (31.3%)
Earle
33 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: March 11, 2017, 06:45:38 pm

Missco

Brian G

Missco

Missco

They are just flatout better than Mt. Wilburn is a good coach. 59 to39

Missco

mtindian42

Quote from: Missco on March 09, 2017, 10:19:44 pm
They are just flatout better than Mt. Wilburn is a good coach. 59 to39
LOL! Needed a good laugh thanks!

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

mtindian42

Missco

SackAttack

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 09, 2017, 09:34:34 pm
Yes
Kenny Bohannon is the best player I saw in Arkansas his senior year!! That dude could flat out play. His son is good but  Dad was better IMO

Missco

Missco

Marked Tree beat them earlier in the year but no dout Earle is better. They beat MT 98 out of 100 times. A lot more talented.

Missco

Missco

Missco

Earle wins their 9th state title. Back to back titles. They will probably win it again next season.

mtindian42

Quote from: Missco on March 09, 2017, 10:35:53 pm
Marked Tree beat them earlier in the year but no dout Earle is better. They beat MT 98 out of 100 times. A lot more talented.
lol mt quit in this game. Reflection of there no good for nothing coach!

Pit Bull

Missco

Lol, more like they just got beat by a better team. She couldnt shoot it for her players. Earle shot 67% mt like 43%

mtindian42

She needs to go coach the girls! And let a man do a mans job...

Pit Bull

MT good season

mtindian42

bigworm

Congrats to earle!!!! Just another day at the office i rekon.

Congrats to MT on a great season!!

Donnie Jamon

NEA still sucks and I don't care if both teams are from there lol

Pit Bull

Quote from: Missco on March 09, 2017, 10:41:34 pm
Lol, more like they just got beat by a better team. She couldnt shoot it for her players. Earle shot 67% mt like 43%

agree

mtindian42

Wish we had pat Riley! Just saying. Wilburns time is up! I want the coach from Blevins... Give him MTs athletes he would have 10 rings!

Pit Bull

Stop disrespecting Wilburn, she got the kids to the dance, it's up to them to boogie. Did you see those Earle Athletes dunking and shooting from the press table, Man Pat Riley couldn't win that game tonight for MT... Fact

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 09, 2017, 11:12:04 pm
Stop disrespecting Wilburn, she got the kids to the dance, it's up to them to boogie. Did you see those Earle Athletes dunking and shooting from the press table, Man Pat Riley couldn't win that game tonight for MT... Fact
wilburn needs to move on... So we can get a real coach in here! That's a fact!

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 09, 2017, 11:11:52 pm
Wish we had pat Riley! Just saying. Wilburns time is up! I want the coach from Blevins... Give him MTs athletes he would have 10 rings!

So your going to dismiss a coach that took you guys to the final, I tell you what, after Murray retires I'm going to the school board to request that we specifically recruit her to the Dogpound cause she got a low talented team to the dance, imagine what she could do in Earle.

Missco

Pit Bull is right. Earle played lights out. They could easily be better than any team in 1A,2A,3A,and 4A. They probably are  top 5 if in 5A.

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 09, 2017, 11:15:47 pm
So your going to dismiss a coach that took you guys to the final, I tell you what, after Murray retires I'm going to the school board to request that we specifically recruit her to the Dogpound cause she got a low talented team to the dance, imagine what she could do in Earle.
good! When is he retiring? Go to them now and she can lead the girls until he leaves then take over the boys!

Dogg

Quote from: SackAttack on March 09, 2017, 10:32:21 pm
Kenny Bohannon is the best player I saw in Arkansas his senior year!! That dude could flat out play. His son is good but  Dad was better IMO
that's his nephew not his son

Missco

I think a lot of schools would be happy to have Wilburn. Mt over achieved this season. She got a lot out of her talent level

mtindian42

Quote from: Missco on March 09, 2017, 11:19:55 pm
I think a lot of schools would be happy to have Wilburn. Mt over achieved this season. She got a lot out of her talent level
LOL. More like her talent level made her look good!

mtindian42

Quote from: Missco on March 09, 2017, 11:19:55 pm
all they have to do is call MT schools ask to talk to her pay her what she wants. Whoever makes the call just did us a huge favor...

Dogg

42 you're letting your emotions get the best of you. It wouldn't have mattered who was coaching MT tonight the result would still have been the same

Missco

Oh ok.lol. whatever. Your showing how smart you are now.

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on March 09, 2017, 11:23:55 pm
42 you're letting your emotions get the best of you. It wouldn't have mattered who was coaching MT tonight the result would still have been the same
naw. I just a want a male coach...  This freak show has gone on long enough... Also he could help with football...

Pit Bull

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 09, 2017, 10:57:18 pm
NEA still sucks and I don't care if both teams are from there lol

Giving those Little Rock Lighthouse Boyz that 20 piece was all I needed to see. Everything else was clockwork.

Missco

She has won at MT for  years. She is a good coach. Has decent teams every year regardless of the talent level. She is better than most male coaches in AA.

mtindian42

Quote from: Missco on March 09, 2017, 11:29:25 pm
She has won at MT for  years. She is a good coach. Has decent teams every year regardless of the talent level. She is better than most male coaches in AA.
call her and request her! You seem to like her make the call!🙏

Pit Bull

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 09, 2017, 11:37:25 pm
MT you're just 1 ungrateful SOBBER
im greatfull for the athletes that have carried this program! I haven't liked her since high school. Take Brad away she has 0 titles. Brad (the player) (not the coach) won that title!

birddawg1986

Earle was clicking...Murray plays different combos through out the year and may lose some games but once regionals/state come he plays the best and they roll. Congratulations Earle on that championship. Hope my luck at Oaklawn is best that my Indians tonight

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 09, 2017, 11:40:00 pm
im greatfull for the athletes that have carried this program! I haven't liked her since high school. Take Brad away she has 0 titles. Brad (the player) (not the coach) won that title!

He was good but not that good...

mtindian42

WPWells

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 09, 2017, 11:26:09 pm
naw. I just a want a male coach...  This freak show has gone on long enough... Also he could help with football...

Sexist much?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas