• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A BOYS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: Marked Tree vs Earle(8:45 Thursday)

Started by Brian G, March 04, 2017, 07:59:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this?

Marked Tree
15 (31.3%)
Earle
33 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: March 11, 2017, 06:45:38 pm

RedWolf275

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 10, 2017, 02:30:24 pm
May wanna read my comment again. It's more to about the state of this country. Which there are a bunch of wusses now is my only point. Some folks are extremely soft skinned.

+1

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 10, 2017, 11:44:26 am
nope. Men are at the top of that sport as well... Uconn coach has those lady's rolling! I ask a female today since all these males was crying and being sissys... Who she would want to play for... She said if my own sex coached me I would play better. She thinks MT should get a male coach and let wilburn coach the girls... I agree!

Ain't no high heels here bro, just can't embrace the logic of you throwing a coach under the bus that entered the State Tournament as a 4th Seed, grind pass Bearden and Cutter to get to the Ship only to face a Earle squad that is probably a top 5 state overall ranking and yea y'all took a hot tender 19 piece with sides, biscuits,honey and ice cold coke, but technically there was nothing that she could do about the cashier at the drive thru that checked you guys out. Eat the meal and chill...

Brian G

Enough of this crap.  I was going to end it last night but figured I'd let the exposure speak for itself.

Do NOT continue this conversation on other threads.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas