• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A BOYS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: Marked Tree vs Earle(8:45 Thursday)

Started by Brian G, March 04, 2017, 07:59:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this?

Marked Tree
15 (31.3%)
Earle
33 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: March 11, 2017, 06:45:38 pm

Brian G

more to come

Brian G

mtindian42

bigworm

Pit Bull

Shall we begin Kemosabe? Dogs and Indians don't get along, Flat Out! In a history of NEA rivalries, There has always been bad competitive blood between Earle, Turrell, Parkin, Crawfordsville, Hughes and oh yes Marked Tree that date back to the dawn of humanity in these parts and I expect a highly intense battle at the Midnight Madness Class AA State Basketball Championship Thursday night... Go Bulldogs, thump those Indians...

leaderofthepack10

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 05, 2017, 05:17:13 pm
Shall we begin Kemosabe? Dogs and Indians don't get along, Flat Out! In a history of NEA rivalries, There has always been bad competitive blood between Earle, Turrell, Parkin, Crawfordsville, Hughes and oh yes Marked Tree that date back to the dawn of humanity in these parts and I expect a highly intense battle at the Midnight Madness Class AA State Basketball Championship Thursday night... Go Bulldogs, thump those Indians...
Funny that you name all those schools no longer open cause they are all a part of what makes up Earle. That is why year in and year out Earle is great. Heck those schools were all really competitive when open and now alot of those young men are at Earle. Must be nice.

Pit Bull

If that was truly the case Earle would be a 4A school, actually the majority of those students from Parkin are in Cross County or Wynne, Crawfordsville and Turrell are all in Marion, Hughes went mainly to West Memphis. We get a few kids here and there buts it's not enough to turn any tides in any direction. Fact is, Earle was winning Championships before those schools started shutting the doors, check the record books...

hogfan101

I got to watch both teams play this last week for the first time, and Earle impressed me. Earle wins this one.

leedog95

I would love to see the Indians win this game but just believe Earle has too much for them. I just hope it's a clean close game!!!!

Brian G

Ramblin Gamblin Man

bigworm

Good luck to both teams tonight. im sure its gonna be a goodun. Since MT put us out.......go Indians!!!!!

Mr. Trill

Donnie Jamon

Jackmerius Tacktheratrix

BigLion10

Brian G

Jackmerius Tacktheratrix

BigLion10

biglion1985

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Missco

Its on tv on tubetown with ritter. 20 to 12 with 6:53 left in 2nd

SackAttack

Can someone tell me if the Bohannon kid is the son of Kenny Bohannon that played at Crawforsville back in the late 80's??

Donnie Jamon

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

mtindian42

Only difference I see in this game is Earle has more depth.

Missco

Missco

Mt 43 % thats the difference. Everything else is about equal.

mtindian42

I fear willbrun will choke in this big game situation... I hope I'm wrong but just a gut filling. Earle and there big game coach will crush us in the 2nd half.

Missco

Missco

Missco

Missco

Pit Bull

Quote from: SackAttack on March 09, 2017, 09:34:08 pm
Can someone tell me if the Bohannon kid is the son of Kenny Bohannon that played at Crawforsville back in the late 80's??

No, he is the son of "The Bull," Gary Bohanon, 86 CVille Football Juggernaut, Kenny is his uncle. Mother is from The E...

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 09, 2017, 10:02:50 pm
I fear willbrun will choke in this big game situation... I hope I'm wrong but just a gut filling. Earle and there big game coach will crush us in the 2nd half.

Kinda hard not to choke when Earle is shooting 3s from the bleachers.

mtindian42

MT looks like a 1A school. The coaching is obviously the problem. Time to move coach perry up!

Missco

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas