• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A STATE FRIDAY/SATURDAY SCORES

Started by Brian G, March 03, 2017, 08:53:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2017, 10:01:51 am
Yeah I'm  pretty sure we would've whip'd  lavaca belvins foreman wcc ect 1st round you guys geesh lol  we earned a bye tough region  they know an don't for  get we whip'd then no.5 Sloan 1st round  an no.7 mark tree 2nd round  in the regionals jus think 1st be for you guys speak we noo yaw hv a lil trouble their  lol cum on  an 1 more thang as far as the scores goes  this is basketball it may get a lil lopsided @ times wen basically the 1st team to 70 usually wins with the good  teams I've seen    lol  then the other team may start to decline a lil cause then it's a game of bust the clock 100 lites out string music an the  crowd ect  lol  kinda like football theirs is 40 pts  rite
take your (L)and go home!

Catfish

Quote from: BW2015 on March 04, 2017, 09:57:19 am
12:00 Girls-Earle vs. Quitman
1:30 Boys Earle vs. Jacksonville Lighthouse
6:00 Girls Hector vs. Pangburn
7:30 Boys Marked Tree vs. Cutter Morning Star

I appreciate it!

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: BW2015 on March 04, 2017, 09:57:19 am
12:00 Girls-Earle vs. Quitman
1:30 Boys Earle vs. Jacksonville Lighthouse
6:00 Girls Hector vs. Pangburn
7:30 Boys Marked Tree vs. Cutter Morning Star
Better come early to get a good seat for the Earle vs Qutman girls game! Doors opened at 10 AM.

birddawg1986

Mr. Trill

NEark tigers

Let's go Bulldog Nation and MT Indians!!!

Tom88us

Tom88us

!6 to 14 Quitman 4min to go in the 2nd

Tom88us

Catfish

Mj4465

Tom88us

Catfish

Tom88us

Tom88us

Tom88us

Bulldog4life

Mj4465

Mj4465

Ctucker

Catfish

Quote from: Mj4465 on March 04, 2017, 01:22:34 pm
Final 49-43 Quitman

Congrats to quitman! Way to represent Cleburne County!

BigBob

Wasn't Earle a one girl team anyways? The one time I watched them the other 4 girls were just laid back and let Scott do her thing. Didn't put much effort into it

Tom88us

Pretty much they lost there size from last year....

Tom88us

Pit Bull

Good season Earle Lady Bulldogs, congrats Quitman...

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: Catfish on March 04, 2017, 01:27:57 pm
Congrats to quitman! Way to represent Cleburne County!
Agreed!! Can't wait to watch them play next weekend!

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2017, 10:01:51 am
Yeah I'm  pretty sure we would've whip'd  lavaca belvins foreman wcc ect 1st round you guys geesh lol  we earned a bye tough region  they know an don't for  get we whip'd then no.5 Sloan 1st round  an no.7 mark tree 2nd round  in the regionals jus think 1st be for you guys speak we noo yaw hv a lil trouble their  lol cum on  an 1 more thang as far as the scores goes  this is basketball it may get a lil lopsided @ times wen basically the 1st team to 70 usually wins with the good  teams I've seen    lol  then the other team may start to decline a lil cause then it's a game of bust the clock 100 lites out string music an the  crowd ect  lol  kinda like football theirs is 40 pts  rite anybody can play that game I think WCC would drum y'all. Get over it we're both out we was both beat by a good team of course y'all got beat worse. I'm just glad y'all didn't get cheated again.lol

Rackjack74

Congratulations to the Quitman Lady Dogs for the win. Also, congratulations as well to Earle girls for a hard fought game. Yall have a dandy bunch. Keep those heads up...yall gonna be tough for a good while.

NEark tigers

Great season, Lady Bulldogs!!! I wish I was there, but work calls....

28-5 record I believe....

Congrats to Quitman Lady Dogs, now y'all finish the job!

HoopKing

Not sure quitman wins those two games if not played on their gym.  The championship was decided on that side. They did beat the best two teams besides them.

Mr. Trill

bigworm

Way to go Quitman!!

Now earle boys come on and put lighthouse where they belong!!

Mr. Trill

Pit Bull

Lighthouse playing Street Ball, I guess they've never heard of "The Chain!"

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on March 04, 2017, 06:19:09 am
Y'all see what we put up with all through football season.
And we put up with y'all ;)

MomaLion

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 04, 2017, 07:49:51 am
yea. He really is a big baby this morning 😩😰😥😢 cms broke there hearts...and if MT don't bring there A-game we will all have broke hearts as well... Cms can play some ball!
Actually nobody expected us to make it that far except us so no broken hearts lol. We weren't outplayed,  we lost it ourselves with missed free throws and easy shots. Ultimately they got the W but I'm proud of my guys.

Dogg

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 04, 2017, 02:20:26 pm
Lighthouse playing Street Ball, I guess they've never heard of "The Chain!"
The chain is the E-Town version of the Boys and Girls club

Pit Bull

Dogg

Dogg

Rackjack74

Donnie Jamon

Earle just on another level of defense.

Pit Bull

Lighthouse takes a 20 piece Chicken Dinner back home to the Little Rock area...

Dogg

Brian G

da greatest bigbaby

March 04, 2017, 03:11:18 pm #95 Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:13:48 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Earle whip'd jville noo surprise not even close  after those 2 cutter an Clarendon their  is a big drop off DJ lol nea marked tree epc Sloan wcc Bic  an just like I figured the only team that will hv had a chance to whip Earle would've been Clarendon the biggest lead that game the  regional champ game was bout  5 pts til bout 2 minutes or soo 

Dogg

The Dogs had to replace 6 seniors from last years title team 4 starters and 2 reserves. The was suppose to be a rebuilding a year. Great Job Murray and Miller!!

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2017, 03:11:18 pm
Earle whip'd jville noo surprise not even close  after those 2 cutter an Clarendon their  is a big drop off DJ lol nea marked tree epc Sloan wcc Bic  an just like I figured the only team that will hv had a chance to whip Earle would've been Clarendon the biggest lead that game the  regional champ game was bout  5 pts til bout 2 minutes or soo
isn't it time for your nap

bigworm

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2017, 03:11:18 pm

Earle beat england by 2 big baby baby.

Congrats to the bulldogs!! Good to see that lighthouse team go home.

Pit Bull

I can't believe that Lighthouse actually tried to play street ball with the Bulldogs, bad coaching decision.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas