• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shirley primed to make a run?

Started by BadBadger30, February 26, 2017, 09:59:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBadger30

What's everyone think about Shirley's road to glory?

BannerChaser95

thebigman3

February 27, 2017, 12:02:29 am #2 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:07:58 am by thebigman3
 :o

BannerMountainMan

Naw If Shirley can't beat guy than they can't beat RFC or Deer..or Kirby.. Or ICC

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 27, 2017, 12:19:51 am
Naw If Shirley can't beat guy than they can't beat RFC or Deer..or Kirby.. Or ICC
the winner of Kirby Shirley part II makes the finals IMO

Katz10

Kirby has to play 3 days in a row to make it to the finals...That's going to be tough no matter who they are playing.

SackAttack

Why is this even a thread? They were dang lucky to just get out of regionals. Dang lucky!! Any team with a good point guard and one other decent ball handler along with a coach that will spread them out has a chance to beat them. Guard 23 and let 10 and 30 shoot all they want and they are Gone Fishin! I wonder if any coaches have bothered to scout them. Its really that simple

Thechosen1

Quote from: SackAttack on February 27, 2017, 02:10:59 pm
Why is this even a thread? They were dang lucky to just get out of regionals. Dang lucky!! Any team with a good point guard and one other decent ball handler along with a coach that will spread them out has a chance to beat them. Guard 23 and let 10 and 30 shoot all they want and they are Gone Fishin! I wonder if any coaches have bothered to scout them. Its really that simple
I would have to agree. 30 is a really bad shooter.

StateChamps09

I'm not sure primed to make a run is the best way to put it, easiest walk to state is more correct. Lol

JimmyChitwood

February 27, 2017, 09:16:38 pm #9 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 09:19:43 pm by JimmyChitwood
Quote from: Daddy eagle on February 26, 2017, 10:09:23 pm
Poorly coached..... Lost two many games to even be consedered a continder. IMO
Anyone who says Shirley is poorly coached probably voted for Hillary after voting for Bernie in the primary, and too is spelled too not two. Keith Brown does more with less. Shirley is a tiny school in a less than desirable location for work opportunities making it a very challenging job for a coach. Brown has had the Blue devils competitive for years. This has been his first bunch in a while with an opportunity to go all the way. With the loss of Strempke earlier in the season, the challenge became a little tougher but I believe they may still be poised for a run deep in the highly competitive 1A playoff.

SackAttack

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on February 27, 2017, 09:16:38 pm
Anyone who says Shirley is poorly coached probably voted for Hillary after voting for Bernie in the primary, and too is spelled too not two. Keith Brown does more with less. Shirley is a tiny school in a less than desirable location for work opportunities making it a very challenging job for a coach. Brown has had the Blue devils competitive for years. This has been his first bunch in a while with an opportunity to go all the way. With the loss of Strempke earlier in the season, the challenge became a little tougher but I believe they may still be poised for a run deep in the highly competitive 1A playoff.
Highly competitive?? Are you serious?/ This is the worst field class A has offered in--well forever. there isnt a single great team in the field. If by competitive you mean 5 or 6 above average teams well then its very competitive.

JimmyChitwood

When I say competitive, I don't mean top heavy like other classifications. I mean the field is fairly even creating COMPETITION. I put it in caps so the old guys who barely passed high school biology can read it. (Daddy eagle)

thebigman3

Shirley got the win tonight. should be a good game against Deer!

HoopMan

+1

BannerMountainMan

Not very good teams in 1a wth...these 1a teams have ruled 1-4a all year..Vilonia must be horrible..Shirley whooped Clinton and Clinton just beat the number 1 team in 3a to make state..Bay has been playing up all year and being competitive.. 1a is better than 2a and 3a and maybe even 4a with the exception of Ar Babptist.. I just don't get when you say 1a is way down this year..well then all the classifications are down then.

thebigtiger

Where have I seen does more with less?
Fired up Coach Edgar, fired up players and fired up fans!
The best is yet to come!
We do more with less!

SackAttack

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 27, 2017, 09:46:06 pm
Not very good teams in 1a wth...these 1a teams have ruled 1-4a all year..Vilonia must be horrible..Shirley whooped Clinton and Clinton just beat the number 1 team in 3a to make state..Bay has been playing up all year and being competitive.. 1a is better than 2a and 3a and maybe even 4a with the exception of Ar Babptist.. I just don't get when you say 1a is way down this year..well then all the classifications are down then.
Why yes yes they are Banner!! If youyd get out of PeeDee a little more often youd know that too.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: SackAttack on February 27, 2017, 10:02:12 pm
Why yes yes they are Banner!! If youyd get out of PeeDee a little more often youd know that too.
look who's in Hot Springs and look who is at home..LOL

SackAttack

Hero of Twin Groves

There is always a local idiot from a team that has a little success that gets on fearless then flames out when their team goes back to sucking. I think banner man is the perfect example. Don't suspect we will hear much from him soon.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Hero of Twin Groves on February 27, 2017, 10:29:11 pm
There is always a local idiot from a team that has a little success that gets on fearless then flames out when their team goes back to sucking. I think banner man is the perfect example. Don't suspect we will hear much from him soon.
bro I've been on here from 3 or 4 years and all these trolls accounts started this November and December..that's what is pathetic

BannerMountainMan

I try to back up 1a and I get called a local idiot..how funny..def not a troll like daddy Eagle, you and sack attack are.

Fleaflicker

I am a Shirley fan, have been all my life and honestly I don't care a bit about looking over the long span and wondering  if they have what it takes to go all the way to the finals etc. we should have one priority and that's Deer. They stutter step tomorrow and the rest won't matter. Just like any and every other team in the tourney it's all about 1 game at a time. You try and look past anyone and you could be  heading home! Just my two cents

SackAttack

Quote from: Fleaflicker on February 28, 2017, 12:31:34 am
I am a Shirley fan, have been all my life and honestly I don't care a bit about looking over the long span and wondering  if they have what it takes to go all the way to the finals etc. we should have one priority and that's Deer. They stutter step tomorrow and the rest won't matter. Just like any and every other team in the tourney it's all about 1 game at a time. You try and look past anyone and you could be  heading home! Just my two cents
I just cant stop laughing at you Van Buren county types! All these newbie accounts right here at the end of the year. Its like a Hee Haw skit of Gloom Despair and Agony on me. After this week it will be like the punchline in said skits. You met another and PFFFFFTTTT you were gone! Google it for a good laugh!

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: SackAttack on February 28, 2017, 09:19:59 am
I just cant stop laughing at you Van Buren county types! All these newbie accounts right here at the end of the year. Its like a Hee Haw skit of Gloom Despair and Agony on me. After this week it will be like the punchline in said skits. You met another and PFFFFFTTTT you were gone! Google it for a good laugh!
i will say for me the only account I have is BMM haha..

jackets101

Quote from: SackAttack on February 28, 2017, 09:19:59 am
please tell us how your county is supreme fearless friday posters and no one else should get accounts. I guess with your logic or lack thereof no one should post if they are from van buren county or if they haven't had an account for as long as the almighty sackattack

SackAttack

Quote from: jackets101 on February 28, 2017, 10:07:53 am
please tell us how your county is supreme fearless friday posters and no one else should get accounts. I guess with your logic or lack thereof no one should post if they are from van buren county or if they haven't had an account for as long as the almighty sackattack
I own land myself in Van Buren county but Im not from Van Buren county. Ill check back in a week or two when yall figure that logic out!

BannerMountainMan

The boys just got done with a shoot around at Lake Hamilton..ready to go

jackets101

Quote from: SackAttack on February 28, 2017, 10:14:56 am
I own land myself in Van Buren county but Im not from Van Buren county. Ill check back in a week or two when yall figure that logic out!
wow guys watch out we have a bad mammajamma who owns land better not mess with him. He also is a genius who is smarter than everyone else. His opinion is dominant and he also is the only one allowed to mouth. We should nominate him for best FF poster and agree with him at all times.

HoopMan

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 28, 2017, 10:17:50 am
The boys just got done with a shoot around at Lake Hamilton..ready to go

wish I could make it tonight but I don't think I will be able too. Will the game be live streamed on facebook again?

PeedeecreekBoy99

yeah i agree jackets... hail to the almighty sack attack. he owns land in Van buren county!!!! wow? i didnt know people owned land these days.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HoopMan on February 28, 2017, 10:21:31 am
wish I could make it tonight but I don't think I will be able too. Will the game be live streamed on facebook again?
im not sure but they were showing the game at the Shirley gym which is pretty cool..

PeedeecreekBoy99

February 28, 2017, 10:58:14 am #32 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 11:01:42 am by PeedeecreekBoy99
Daddy eagle, sorry, thought your team might want to come watch? Since they don't have anything else better to do. I mean their season is over :D ;D

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Daddy eagle on February 28, 2017, 10:55:33 am
thanks for more information that doesn't mean anything
man you got me that time!! I'm literally roasted for sure!!!

PeedeecreekBoy99

You gotta pee in the creek? Its 2017 they make indoor bathrooms

Areyoukiddingme

Daddy Eagle is a moron! or is it maroon? or morroon? Help me out daddy 🦅

PeedeecreekBoy99

Culppepermtn999

Quote from: Daddy eagle on February 28, 2017, 11:07:17 am
The last thing we want to do is waste gas to go watch some crapy basketball. We will go pee in the creek
I figure you would just fly(daddyeagle)

Areyoukiddingme

A disgrace to the eagles! Hard to imagine we cheer for the same team!

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Daddy eagle on February 28, 2017, 12:07:28 pm
Daddy eagle is the best thing eagle country has going for them
well if so, its not saying much becuase the eagles dont have much going for them to begin with.

jackets101

February 28, 2017, 12:49:35 pm #40 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 12:53:00 pm by jackets101
daddy eagle do you ever come out from your computer room and attend basketball games

SackAttack

Quote from: jackets101 on February 28, 2017, 10:20:02 am
wow guys watch out we have a bad mammajamma who owns land better not mess with him. He also is a genius who is smarter than everyone else. His opinion is dominant and he also is the only one allowed to mouth. We should nominate him for best FF poster and agree with him at all times.
There was no doubt in my mind that my statement would sail right over you guys heads. Mission accomplished  ;D ;D ;D

jackets101

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 27, 2017, 09:46:06 pm
Preach! IMO 1a is more fun to watch as well. Most games in 2, 3, and 4a score only 30-40 points most games! Standing out and passing the ball for 2 minutes just isn't interesting to me.

Culppepermtn999

Where are you from sack attack? I Would like to know where some genius basketball minds come from!

SackAttack

Quote from: Culppepermtn999 on February 28, 2017, 02:09:07 pm
Where are you from sack attack? I Would like to know where some genius basketball minds come from!
Ocean Front High School in Arizona!! Its the one on the beach!!  ::) ::)

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Culppepermtn999 on February 28, 2017, 02:09:07 pm
scotland

SackAttack

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 28, 2017, 02:14:37 pm
scotland
Dude im not from Scotland. I put that out there knowing you would believe it and it seems your buddies do also. Its what makes you guys so easy! As Ive said earlier about you all---- Mission Accomplished

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: SackAttack on February 28, 2017, 02:19:38 pm
Dude im not from Scotland. I put that out there knowing you would believe it and it seems your buddies do also. Its what makes you guys so easy! As Ive said earlier about you all---- Mission Accomplished
so you just called yourself a troll

JimmyChitwood

He couldn't be from Scotland because people from Scotland know about basketball.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas