• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MVE vs ICC girls

Started by no mascot, February 26, 2017, 08:17:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

no mascot

Let's hear your thoughts on the toughest first round draw of the tourney.

HorseFeathers

Thechosen1

Hero of Twin Groves

I thought I saw you at Mve with coach Watson last night.

Thechosen1

94hogs

February 26, 2017, 09:48:06 pm #5 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:56:27 pm by 94hogs
Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 26, 2017, 08:45:13 pm
MVE by 10. MVE girls are very underrated.
im so shocked. 🙄 Of course you wouldn't pick ICC. Bay did lose to them.

thebigman3

Don't know how much they'll win by, but i'm going with MVE. They pulled the upset against wonderview and played a tough game against nemo.

HoopMan

IF MVE wins it I wouldn't be surprised. Not one bit. But I think it will be a super close one. They have a great coach. Players play super hard. Hoping I can make the trip down to watch some games Tuesday.

FaceInTheCrowd

I have not seen MVE play this year, but I did see a very beat up ICC play Saturday night. Cooper was hobbling around during warm ups and played most of the game.  I felt like she might be a liability because she couldn't do much, but when she was out they had a hard time handling Norfork's press or getting good shots.  From Saturday night until tonight is a pretty short turn around time for her ankle to be at 100%, and I think they'll need her at her best to beat a team like MVE.

gobblerfire

No one should sleep on MVE they are a very good team and can beat anyone at any given time.

Thechosen1

Quote from: gobblerfire on February 27, 2017, 08:23:12 am
No one should sleep on MVE they are a very good team and can beat anyone at any given time.
I agree. Good defensive, well coached team.

Motownsportsfan

I like MVE's coach and I think he does a good job. I watched his mulberry teams and they were really good. I always picked them to go pretty far in state but for some reason they got beat early rounds. I never understood why. I'm gonna do the war hawk fans a favor and pick ICC by 6. If state was at MVE I would have them in finals but on the road don't think they can win this game. Good luck to both teams

Thechosen1

Quote from: Daddy eagle on February 27, 2017, 09:02:47 am
MVE is awful. Blows my blasted mind that u sorry suckers thank they are good wow. If u put bry on that team the sky is the limit. U put bry on the team and our fan base. Look out
You're awful. MVE is a good team lol. Neither of your teams are even in state why are you still posting? Lol

Thechosen1

Quote from: Daddy eagle on February 27, 2017, 10:05:12 am
its crazy how bad they are
Dude they beat Wonderview who is pretty darn good. Lol by like 10. They're underrated.

BannerMountainMan

Bigleague

Thechosen1

BannerMountainMan

HoopMan

MVE by 4. If Cooper is fully charged. If not.. MVE by 16

94hogs

Quote from: HoopMan on February 27, 2017, 11:27:40 am
MVE by 4. If Cooper is fully charged. If not.. MVE by 16
If you ask me the king sisters are the real stars of that team. Coopers great but the kings have my vote. The worst thing with ICC girls is they aren't a team. They aren't a close knit group.

Thechosen1

Quote from: 94hogs on February 27, 2017, 02:42:08 pm
If you ask me the king sisters are the real stars of that team. Coopers great but the kings have my vote. The worst thing with ICC girls is they aren't a team. They aren't a close knit group.
Definitely. Cooper is who everyone thinks they have to stop, so giving her so much attention opens up for the king sisters.

FaceInTheCrowd

Hogs94, typically I am impressed by them also.  They play hard and make big plays when it counts.  Saturday night they didn't seem to care about the game.  Laughing when they came out of the locker room down 12 or so at halftime and laughing when someone on their team shot an air ball.  It just seemed like their heads weren't in it. 

94hogs

Quote from: FaceInTheCrowd on February 27, 2017, 02:53:02 pm
Hogs94, typically I am impressed by them also.  They play hard and make big plays when it counts.  Saturday night they didn't seem to care about the game.  Laughing when they came out of the locker room down 12 or so at halftime and laughing when someone on their team shot an air ball.  It just seemed like their heads weren't in it.
I have to agree with you there.

94hogs

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 27, 2017, 02:44:55 pm
Definitely. Cooper is who everyone thinks they have to stop, so giving her so much attention opens up for the king sisters.
Agreed.

thebigman3

I'm starting to think daddy eagle never leaves the town of GF! It's hilarious how he thinks his teams are so good and they aren't even in state! Just stay home and watch from the couch why don't ya.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 01, 2017, 12:44:05 pm
I'm starting to think daddy eagle never leaves the town of GF! It's hilarious how he thinks his teams are so good and they aren't even in state! Just stay home and watch from the couch why don't ya.
i don't think he's from Greers Ferry, cough (Ernest T bass) cough

SackAttack

March 01, 2017, 01:00:25 pm #26 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 01:12:34 pm by SackAttack
Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 01, 2017, 12:48:17 pm
i don't think he's from Greers Ferry, cough (Ernest T bass) cough
Got a chance to meet Daddy Eagle last week. A nd we are having lunch at my Uncles place in Mt Ida. Unc is buying us lunch! If you get a chance run by the Shack Attack in Mt Ida for a great burger and fries. Uncle Coy said to tell the people at the counter that you visit fearless friday and he will give you 10% off your meal. Just simply mention fearless friday for a discount. Great place friendly folks good food! Daddy Eagle is legit by the way! Sorry I just moved this to the appropriate thread.

Basketball2017

If Cooper is 100% I think it will be a good game! I think it could go 5 points either way!

thebigman3

thebigman3

don't know why that got posted twice

british kid

Hey Daddy Eagle...ICC +20 huh?  Boy you nailed that one huh??  MVE is terrible...maybe you should do a bit more research before you make predictions.

94hogs

Quote from: british kid on March 02, 2017, 01:04:59 pm
Hey Daddy Eagle...ICC +20 huh?  Boy you nailed that one huh??  MVE is terrible...maybe you should do a bit more research before you make predictions.
If MVE is so terrible I am still scratching my head as to how they beat Wonderview but then only scored 19points against Nemo. 🤔

Catfish

So many new accounts this time of year... lol

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Catfish on March 02, 2017, 02:03:52 pm
its crazy hahahaha

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Catfish on March 02, 2017, 02:03:52 pm

Best time of year brings out all the multiaccounters

no mascot

How else are these folks going to get someone to agree with them?!

J.D.

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 02, 2017, 03:25:30 pm
Best time of year brings out all the multiaccounters

Quit acting like Thechosen1 isn't your second account.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: J.D. on March 02, 2017, 05:03:44 pm
Quit acting like Thechosen1 isn't your second account.

And yours is warhawkpa?

J.D.

HorseFeathers

J.D.

deep purple

Quote from: J.D. on March 02, 2017, 06:16:03 pm
No, that is deep purple's second account.
Lol barely have enough time for one account much less two.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: deep purple on March 02, 2017, 06:20:59 pm
Lol barely have enough time for one account much less two.

Purple..... As in bay purple?

J.D.

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 02, 2017, 06:31:47 pm
Purple..... As in bay purple?

I can confirm that he is a Bay fan. 

deep purple

Quote from: J.D. on March 02, 2017, 06:33:43 pm
I can confirm that he is a Bay fan. 
Purple as in you're eye balls for that one.

SackAttack

Quote from: J.D. on March 02, 2017, 06:08:58 pm
Nope, mine is Backboard Shattered
Okay enough is enough and time to end all drama and suspense. I am Backboard Shattered! There now!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SackAttack on March 02, 2017, 07:32:49 pm
Okay enough is enough and time to end all drama and suspense. I am Backboard Shattered! There now!

So you're from Concord?

BannerMountainMan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas