• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jessieville vs Genoa Central girls

Started by B Ray, February 26, 2017, 06:07:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

B Ray

Hitman Warrior23

B Ray

Anyone here actually play Genoa this year want to give a breakdown of there team .

NewRecruit

Quote from: B Ray on February 27, 2017, 09:09:48 am
Anyone here actually play Genoa this year want to give a breakdown of there team .
Stop the big girl inside.  If you do that, then everything will go according to your plan.  Yes they have some other players but she is what makes them click.

teachers pet

Are you talking about Jessieville's big girl or Genoa's?

B Ray

Quote from: teachers pet on February 27, 2017, 03:39:06 pm
Are you talking about Jessieville's big girl or Genoa's?
That was my thoughts as I read the comment ..lol

NewRecruit

teachers pet

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: NewRecruit on February 27, 2017, 04:46:10 pm
Genoa. Sorry about that!

If there is a BETTER big girl then Jessieville's in 3a I'd like to see it.   Lampo is a BEAST!

Hitman Warrior23

February 27, 2017, 05:27:03 pm #9 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 08:26:28 pm by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: NewRecruit on February 27, 2017, 04:46:10 pm
Genoa. Sorry about that!

If there is a better Post in 3a then Jessieville's  Lampo I'd like to see her (may see valleys on the 2nd rd) Lampo is a BEAST!

RedWolf275

Valley's post is mainly just big but only a sophomore I think. Needs to get that skill level up!

NewRecruit

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 27, 2017, 05:27:03 pm
If there is a better Post in 3a then Lampo I'd like to see her (may see valleys on the 2nd rd) Lampo is a BEAST!
I've seen both play and she's not, but she's pretty good and there offense runs around her. They are very well coached too.

Wolfpack68

If Ms Crow from Genoa comes to play, they will be a tough out. She sometimes gets into foul trouble and that takes a great deal out of the Lady Dragon offense and defense. But when she's on the court they're a good team.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: NewRecruit on February 27, 2017, 05:43:49 pm
I've seen both play and she's not, but she's pretty good and there offense runs around her. They are very well coached too.

Jessieville Lampo isn't a beast?

teachers pet

I think he meant the girl from Genoa. lol

Hitman Warrior23

February 27, 2017, 08:49:05 pm #15 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 09:51:50 pm by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: teachers pet on February 27, 2017, 08:27:06 pm
I think he meant the girl from Genoa. lol

I hope. Lampo is 2 inches away from being a big time D1 recruit.  She is going to Harding  also I'm sure to stay closer to home.   For sure could go D1 I modified my post to keep from confusing anyone.

NewRecruit

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 27, 2017, 08:49:05 pm
I hope. Lampo is 2 inches away from being a big time D1 recruit.  She is going to Harding  also I'm sure to stay closer to home.   For sure could go D1 I modified my post to keep from confusing anyone.
Yes I was talking about the girl from Genoa. I better just go to bed yall are about to get me confused.lol

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: NewRecruit on February 27, 2017, 11:39:00 pm
Yes I was talking about the girl from Genoa. I better just go to bed yall are about to get me confused.lol

Ha gotcha. Thank you

strongandsteady

Genoa also has a guard by the name Victoria that is really solid all the way around.

frederick lee

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 27, 2017, 05:21:39 pm
If there is a BETTER big girl then Jessieville's in 3a I'd like to see it.   Lampo is a BEAST!
I take it you didn't see Osceola big girl she is the real deal.. Sign with TU!!!!!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: frederick lee on March 01, 2017, 01:18:10 am
I take it you didn't see Osceola big girl she is the real deal.. Sign with TU!!!!!
I watched the film.  Bald knob didn't have 3 on her.   I hear she is a sophomore.  How she sign already?

Hitman Warrior23

They both keep winning we shall see the matchup. As hopi know buddy why they play the game.  I do Osceola was the best#4 seed in the tourney.   

frederick lee

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on March 01, 2017, 01:22:14 am
I watched the film.  Bald knob didn't have 3 on her.   I hear she is a sophomore.  How she sign already?
Pull her name up...

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: frederick lee on March 01, 2017, 01:32:15 am
Pull her name up...
Only girl Osceola has in the up 40 is Krystan Vornes  it dont have her height on Max preps but a college coach tonight was there watching and said she was not a Sr.   But this girl that's ranked is a 2017.    So you maybe right buddy.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: frederick lee on March 01, 2017, 01:32:15 am
Pull her name up...
Only girl Osceola has in the up 40 is Krystan Vornes  it dont have her height on Max preps but a college coach tonight was there watching and said she was not a Sr.   But this girl that's ranked is a 2017.    So you maybe right buddy.

BoxNOne

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas