• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hoxie vs. Harding Academy

Started by MustangRampage, February 26, 2017, 01:15:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MustangRampage

The Lady Mustangs are playing really great basketball right now, but we all know, in a win or go home format, anything can happen.  Hopefully he girls can avoid any lull after beating Valley Springs to win Regional, and come out on Tuesday ready to play.  Here's to safe travels for all and an injury free game for both teams.  I'm taking the Lady Mustangs in this one.

Go Mustangs!

RedWolf275

Riverside beat Harding Academy by 20+ so I look for Hoxie to roll in this one.

Hitman Warrior23

Only way they lose  is for them to prepare for round 2 instead of 1.  Maybe what happened to them in district.

B Ray

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 26, 2017, 05:18:27 pm
Only way they lose  is for them to prepare for round 2 instead of 1.  Maybe what happened to them in district.
if Jessieville wins in the first round and they meetvup with Hoxie , how so you see our matchup ?

Bwana

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: B Ray on February 26, 2017, 06:06:01 pm
if Jessieville wins in the first round and they meetvup with Hoxie , how so you see our matchup ?
My Daughter is an Arkansas Maverick so we seen the Stud at Hoxie a bunch however yall will see the best post I think in 3a with Lampo and I know Hoxie has a very good guard, Jessieville has 2 good Guards a lefty that's tough to stop.    I'm going to favor Jessieville  but will not be surprised by anything.  It's the state tourney anything can happen!

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Congrats to Coach Brown & The lady mustangs on their 1st round win!!

Basketballfan13

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on February 28, 2017, 03:44:10 pm
Congrats to Coach Brown & The lady mustangs on their 1st round win!!

Doesn't Coach Chipman coach Hoxie?

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

He may.. I just know Scott Brown coaches there too. He maybe asst. I'm not sure how it all works over there. I've got to know Scott through travel softball. I haven't really talked to him lately.  I saw the Jr high team won  District & now Sr high is doing good. They have it going on.

biglion1985

Paperman

Congratulations Lady Mustangs! Represent NEA well! Hope to see you in a semifinal Friday!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas