• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Riverside vs. Kipp Delta

Started by xadboy, February 26, 2017, 03:12:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BoxNOne

March 01, 2017, 01:13:29 pm #50 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 01:16:58 pm by BoxNOne
Quote from: Head Lion on March 01, 2017, 12:20:24 pm
They have better run up a big lead in the head to head. I see use making a good dent in that the next 10 years. We have been to the Regional final 3 of last 5 years & 4 of last 7. I think that is at least a decent sign of a competitive program year in and year out??? I would think it would rank up there in top 5 in 3A, this decade?

Riverside has had a lot of talented groups come thru since 1985. However the Lions will no doubt cut into that deficit over the next 5 years. But you never know when a couple of transfers might show up.

Head Lion

True, with a growing district. It is always a possibility.

General Lee

Quote from: Head Lion on March 01, 2017, 12:20:24 pm
They have better run up a big lead in the head to head. I see use making a good dent in that the next 10 years. We have been to the Regional final 3 of last 5 years & 4 of last 7. I think that is at least a decent sign of a competitive program year in and year out??? I would think it would rank up there in top 5 in 3A, this decade?

Nobody said ya'll weren't  competitive! Manila is a great program. And yea, I can see that the future looks brighter for Manila the next several years. BUT, you said this was a once in a generation group which isn't even close to true. And that Riverside doesn't have a program.  All your doing is slamming the players before these that have beat your Lions and their "program" more often than not!

Head Lion

Y'all going to have to get a job like me & move out of granny's trailer.

General Lee

Quote from: Head Lion on March 01, 2017, 01:29:48 pm
Y'all going to have to get a job like me & move out of granny's trailer.

Clearly you can't argue with facts.

Head Lion

I'm sorry Riverside is the greatest at all athletics, no one can approach the success they have had or will have in the future. Good day, gotta do a lil work.

Big Country

General Lee

No need to be facetious!lol
You are the one coming on here bashing the Riverside "once in a generation" non-program that has beat Manila more than they have lost to them.
Good luck with your work and believe it or not I will be pulling for your program to win tomorrow!

Head Lion

Quote from: General Lee on March 01, 2017, 02:29:20 pm
No need to be facetious!lol
You are the one coming on here bashing the Riverside "once in a generation" non-program that has beat Manila more than they have lost to them.
Good luck with your work and believe it or not I will be pulling for your program to win tomorrow!
yall too General, got some great kids at Riverside. They do your school proud.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas