• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What #1 seed will go down in the 1st round?

Started by Hitman Warrior23, February 26, 2017, 12:30:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitman Warrior23

Just curious anyone's thoughts! My pic is Centerpoint and I don't think Prescott will lose on girls   but I think they have the best chance.

BAMA#16

This year, it's almost like filling out an NCAA bracket.

Hitman Warrior23

biglion1985

Hitman Warrior23

bb1996

Jimbo Morphis

neds

^^ I think he was answering the question on who they (Lamar) were playing

Hitman Warrior23

Radiotalker

neds

I agree with OP, Jessieville pulls an upset #4 vs #1 (Centerpoint)

BigMan15

I agree as well! Jesseville is a tough out for a 4 seed

beach bum

macadoshis

Head Lion

jackets101

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 26, 2017, 09:51:56 am
Live the way yall think. GOOD LUCK TO YA!
hitman are you gonna show up to the clinton game

TheTruth2010

Sick Dog

Who care who gets put out in first round or any round actually

Hitman Warrior23

February 26, 2017, 08:03:55 pm #19 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 11:39:48 pm by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: Sick Dog on February 26, 2017, 07:28:36 pm

Get off this thread Goob! You don't care don't post! WOW!

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Sick Dog on February 26, 2017, 07:28:36 pm
Well my guess would be the fans and supporters and family members of the athletes. Just my guess though. Also I
Sure the athletes care if nobody else. That was a strange post, drink you another one buddy.

biglion1985

Hitman I would love to see a second round match up between manila and lamar that way I could see how good y'all are and best of luck to Lamar

Hitman Warrior23

Hitman Warrior23

February 27, 2017, 10:17:17 pm #23 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 07:03:31 pm by Hitman Warrior23
GIRLS::: Looking again Rose Bud is Very talented but Osceola isn't a slouch by any means, and Harding has the size to help give Hoxie issues.

Mascot1

Hoxie by as many as they want and Rosebud will win I predict but Osceola does present match up issues for them.

biglion1985

You know Hitman I found out today from my buddy that coach kyzer or however you spell his name lol he used to be his coach when he played at EPC with marcus monk

Hitman Warrior23

February 28, 2017, 08:04:34 am #26 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 09:33:04 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: biglion1985 on February 27, 2017, 11:44:53 pm
You know Hitman I found out today from my buddy that coach kyzer or however you spell his name lol he used to be his coach when he played at EPC with marcus monk

Yep they won a state title there. And still do camps together him and Monk

strongandsteady

Anybody got any insight on Charlestons girls?

Hitman Warrior23

February 28, 2017, 09:24:05 am #28 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 09:32:29 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: strongandsteady on February 28, 2017, 09:15:06 am
Anybody got any insight on Charlestons girls?

Athletic not real stong ball handling but like any team in this can get hot,  they do have shooters and a strong slasher. 

strongandsteady

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 28, 2017, 09:24:05 am
Athletic not real string ball handling but like any team in this can get hot,  they do have shooters and a strong slasher.
They're a very young team I see fielding only one senior

Hitman Warrior23

Yes and have one of the strongest freshman classes in the state,  (none moved up).

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Mascot1 on February 27, 2017, 11:05:31 pm
Hoxie by as many as they want and Rosebud will win I predict but Osceola does present match up issues for them.

sounds like the hoxie game was a good one

CTEPirateFan

Never count Drew Central out against Lamar in the boys bracket. DC has came from behind multiple times this season. If they can stay out of foul trouble and hit their shots, it could be a fun game.

biglion1985

From the sounds of it kipp is giving riverside all they want and more

Radiotalker

I guess Rose Bud was the first.  Great job Lady Noles!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 27, 2017, 10:17:17 pm
GIRLS::: Looking again Rose Bud is Very talented but Osceola isn't a slouch by any means, and Harding has the size to help give Hoxie issues.

Smarter then I look! :)

strongandsteady

BoxNOne

Warriors023

Warrior ladies pull out the win. Move on to play Friday

Hitman Warrior23

Nerves used to winning vs playing with nothing to lose.    Why you see these kinda upsets.   Hopefully  we turn it around.    Our point guard being in early foul trouble is what hurt the most.

frederick lee

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 28, 2017, 09:37:18 pm
Nerves used to winning vs playing with nothing to lose.    Why you see these kinda upsets.   Hopefully  we turn it around.    Our point guard being in early foul trouble is what hurt the most.
I had a guy sitting beside me messing with the best freshmen guard in the state is what happen...

Hitman Warrior23

March 01, 2017, 02:28:41 am #41 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 10:35:20 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: frederick lee on March 01, 2017, 01:59:23 am
I had a guy sitting beside me messing with the best freshmen guard in the state is what happen...

Oh heck I coached her over a 1000 games.  Don't do that!   She won games with the top talent in this part of the country looking like a beast.   Don't tell me that. I know my kid.   Love ya buddy.  She did her problems on her own.   I'm 100000% right in how I push her she will tell you that.   She just had a,bad game (with 27 points) just a big moment for her cause she let it be.   

General Lee

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on March 01, 2017, 02:28:41 am
Oh heck I coached her over a 1000 games.  Don't do that!   I won real games with her not this stuff.  Don't tell me that. I know my kid.   Love ya buddy.  She did her problems on her own.   I'm 100000% right in how I push her she will tell you that.   She just had a,bad game (with 27 points) just a big moment for her cause she let it be.   

Real games? Please elaborate for us.

Hitman Warrior23

March 01, 2017, 10:36:39 am #43 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 10:40:04 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: General Lee on March 01, 2017, 09:43:34 am
Real games? Please elaborate for us.

Keystone was talking long night. I fixed it to be better received.   Point is allows these moments to take over her game.   Has to control her emotions. These are real games no doubt and it's a big deal.  Especially to Her.

General Lee

Just sounded to me like you were saying the state tournament didn't mean anything. I would love to argue that with you.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: General Lee on March 01, 2017, 11:16:56 am
Just sounded to me like you were saying the state tournament didn't mean anything. I would love to argue that with you.

Oh no its HUGE again I should have double read what I put.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 26, 2017, 12:30:03 am
Just curious anyone's thoughts! My pic is Centerpoint and I don't think Prescott will lose on girls   but I think they have the best chance.

Man im good!

strongandsteady

Prescott girls missed a lot of free throws and they fouled way too much. I thought they played into Charlestons hands a little bit by not playing up and down like they normally play. They'll be back next year Congrats to the Lady Tigers

TheTruth2010

I think Jessieville is going to pull up the upset, even though Jessieville has beat centerpoint twice this year already. Would that still be considered an upset? Lol should be a good game.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: strongandsteady on March 01, 2017, 02:27:40 pm
Prescott girls missed a lot of free throws and they fouled way too much. I thought they played into Charlestons hands a little bit by not playing up and down like they normally play. They'll be back next year Congrats to the Lady Tigers

Yes I watched it online they  missed a bunch of easy shots ctown shot good for them!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas