• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coming down to the Nitty Gritty

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 19, 2017, 06:15:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

40 teams left, 20 will stay and 20 will go this week. Some might be really good teams, see any really good teams going home this week?

HoopMan

MVE/Nemo girls play in the first round this week. Both good teams, but one won't make the dance. It's hard for me to bet against nemo so I'm gonna say MVE will be done this week. Shirley/Nemo boys will be a good one as well. I've seen both play, and heard that Nemo beat them earlier this year. It's not just a good draw for Shirley but I think Shirley advances. WSGF beat Guy earlier In the year I've heard but I don't see it happening again. Guy by 15

no mascot

Wow MVE Nemo first round!?! That's nuts!

BannerChaser95

I don't think think they get the upset, but if County Line over looks Acorn it could be interesting.

bball2015

If you are talking about girls, Nemo Girls play Greers Ferry Westside game 1.
Mt. Vernon girls play Rural special game 1.
Nemo and Mt. Vernon are on opposite sides of bracket. Check AAA site for regional brackets.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: bball2015 on February 19, 2017, 07:18:20 pm
If you are talking about girls, Nemo Girls play Greers Ferry Westside game 1.
Mt. Vernon girls play Rural special game 1.
Nemo and Mt. Vernon are on opposite sides of bracket. Check AAA site for regional brackets.
i was thinking same thing, it's in the stickied thread also

Motownsportsfan

That is correct. But with all the talk of GFWS we get to see if they ready for the Red Hawks

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on February 19, 2017, 07:21:59 pm
That is correct. But with all the talk of GFWS we get to see if they ready for the Red Hawks

We have a battle between 2 really good coaches here, I do know that.
House of Payne vs Mr Suit and Tie. I know everyone thinks Nemo will win by 40 and all that but I think this game will be tight and I think our girls might just be ready for the upset. Will it come down to execution? Turnovers? Which team's guards can cover their elbow of their 2-3 zone better? A lot of unknown factors here. Obviously Nemo has the experience advantage BUT I heard about a team 3 years ago that moved up a couple of freshmen and won a state title. Repeat of that scenario? Here we go!
Eagles Flyyyyyyyy

riccoar

Gotta control Mahan.  Limiting her would be a HUGE task and at a minimum keep it close.

HoopMan

My mistake! MVE still has a chance to go home though. Rural Special has a good little team.

BannerMountainMan

30 teams both Girls and boys left after tonight. Are all 1/4 playing tonight like Mt Vernon or are some regions 2/3 playing tonight

FaceInTheCrowd

For Region 2 it's all 1 vs. 4. 2 vs. 3 plays tomorrow night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas