• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 3 @ MVE

Started by hogheaven11, February 19, 2017, 12:23:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Quote from: yesteryearman on February 25, 2017, 08:58:17 pm
Final score?

I left with same score but game was going to be won by Guy

HorseFeathers

Quote from: J.D. on February 25, 2017, 07:22:31 pm
HF, I know you're here. Where are ya at

I was there....Behind guys student section, first time I've looked at FF tonight...

HorseFeathers

dreamweaver68

Nemo girls over MVE in finals 33-19

94hogs

Quote from: dreamweaver68 on February 26, 2017, 01:24:52 am
Nemo girls over MVE in finals 33-19
Ok so a team who only scored 19 points in Regional Finals beat WV? Can someone elaborate on whats going on? Bad game for WV and MVE? Is Nemo better than both of them?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 94hogs on February 26, 2017, 09:52:30 am
Ok so a team who only scored 19 points in Regional Finals beat WV? Can someone elaborate on whats going on? Bad game for WV and MVE? Is Nemo better than both of them?

Nobody but Raby(#21), did anything for MVE last night.... Nemo defense had A lot to do with it though

HoopMan

Quote from: 94hogs on February 26, 2017, 09:52:30 am

I'm not saying anything is for sure.. and I'm not trying to my accusations.. but I heard from some fans, and some coaches, that they thought wonderview threw the game.. i don't know if it was for betters seeding or if that's even true.. just what I heard from a handful of people...

94hogs

Quote from: HoopMan on February 26, 2017, 10:39:23 am
I'm not saying anything is for sure.. and I'm not trying to my accusations.. but I heard from some fans, and some coaches, that they thought wonderview threw the game.. i don't know if it was for betters seeding or if that's even true.. just what I heard from a handful of people...
I don't wanna go there but I did hear the "talk". And noone can deny the road to finals is much easier for 3seed out of region 3 than 1 or 2 seed. But for morality sake im gonna hope it is "talk" and only talk.

HoopMan

Quote from: 94hogs on February 26, 2017, 11:01:37 am
I don't wanna go there but I did hear the "talk". And noone can deny the road to finals is much easier for 3seed out of region 3 than 1 or 2 seed. But for morality sake im gonna hope it is "talk" and only talk.

Oh I hope so as well! I was just reporting to everyone the talk that I was hearing

94hogs

Quote from: HoopMan on February 26, 2017, 11:46:37 am
Oh I hope so as well! I was just reporting to everyone the talk that I was hearing
[/quote

Wasnt MVE close to beating WV earlier this year?

HoopMan

Quote from: 94hogs on February 26, 2017, 12:24:23 pm
Quote from: HoopMan on February 26, 2017, 11:46:37 am
[/quote

Wasnt MVE close to beating WV earlier this year?

I believe so

High flyer

You think its just hard to beat a team four times in one season or back to back.MVE isn't that bad they play extremely well at home. An Wonderview had bad shooting night . 4out of 11from three won't win many ball games. So stop the crap about them throwing the ballgame I promise you those girls wanted to win . They hate Nemo an most of all seeing them win regionals!!

Motownsportsfan

WV had beaten MVE three times already but MVE is 12 points better at home. MVE played WV to a three point game at home earlier and I think they played Quitman very close at home. State is not being held at MVE so I look for a quick exit. Looking at bracket I can see Norfork getting another bite at the apple against WV in semis. No doubt this route is easier but Simon loves to win too much to throw a game.

SackAttack

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on February 26, 2017, 02:59:35 pm
WV had beaten MVE three times already but MVE is 12 points better at home. MVE played WV to a three point game at home earlier and I think they played Quitman very close at home. State is not being held at MVE so I look for a quick exit. Looking at bracket I can see Norfork getting another bite at the apple against WV in semis. No doubt this route is easier but Simon loves to win too much to throw a game.
Not a single adjustment made in this game!! Told me all I needed to know! Spin it any way you want but that loss didn't sting one bit!

Motownsportsfan

Either way you got to win em all. Good luck to all and Go Green

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SackAttack on February 26, 2017, 03:20:51 pm
Not a single adjustment made in this game!! Told me all I needed to know! Spin it any way you want but that loss didn't sting one bit!

I've found that it's easier to armchair QB than it is to actually coach ::)

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 26, 2017, 03:45:20 pm

Excellent point. I'd guess this sack attack fella has never coached a game in his life. Probably someone who doesn't know too much real basketball.

Hero of Twin Groves

By your statement horsey I would take it that you have coached as well as arm hair Qb'd?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hero of Twin Groves on February 26, 2017, 03:56:42 pm
By your statement horsey I would take it that you have coached as well as arm hair Qb'd?

Nope...Easier to armchair QB than to get the degrees necessary to coach ;)

But I don't make it my m.o to critique every coach in the state either

SackAttack

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 26, 2017, 03:45:20 pm
Yeah everybody on here is an armchair quarterback right? Surely there isnt/couldnt possibly be anybody on here that really knows anything about basketball except coaches and we all know they dont post on here right?  ;D ;D ;D

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SackAttack on February 26, 2017, 04:03:14 pm
Yeah everybody on here is an armchair quarterback right? Surely there isnt/couldnt possibly be anybody on here that really knows anything about basketball except coaches and we all know they dont post on here right?  ;D ;D ;D

I only know a few that do....And most read it...Even if they tell you they don't 8)

Hitman Warrior23

February 26, 2017, 08:25:23 pm #221 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 08:33:06 pm by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: Motownsportsfan on February 26, 2017, 02:59:35 pm

I can't agree more.  The guy is a winner. Someone  said no adjustments previous Games, well heck they won! What's to adjust? Guard fould out in 4th? Threw the game?   COME ON!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas