• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 2 @ Calico Rock

Started by hogheaven11, February 18, 2017, 10:20:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomberman

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 22, 2017, 08:02:48 pm
Depends on if starters are playing...Still pressing....I mean I don't expect a coach to tell end of the bench players to not play basketball....
+1

lorettalynn

audiogirl

Halfway through second quarter and  Armorel is up 14-13.

HorseFeathers

Thechosen1

Quote from: lorettalynn on February 22, 2017, 08:33:13 pm
Josh Laymon's girls are good
Armorel girls could possibly be the worst girls team in history. lol This score literally means nothing, he's been running the score up on bad teams all year.

LHHC

Who said bay should be ranked?!?

HorseFeathers

94hogs

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 22, 2017, 09:15:25 pm
Armorel girls could possibly be the worst girls team in history. lol This score literally means nothing, he's been running the score up on bad teams all year.
And bays coach had starters in the game in 4th qtr w 4 min to go up 40. I don't think ayone was saying norfork was good based on tonights game.

94hogs

Thechosen1

Quote from: 94hogs on February 22, 2017, 09:43:00 pm
And bays coach had starters in the game in 4th qtr w 4 min to go up 40. I don't think ayone was saying norfork was good based on tonights game.
There's like 7 players on the whole team. Lol

Moonshiner

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 22, 2017, 10:07:32 pm

Bay only had 7 senior boys??

Thechosen1

Thechosen1

I love when all the ICC fans come out of the closet after there once in a lifetime win over Bay like 4 years ago, and think now that norfork played us close that they will too. Don't go by scores fellas, I know you guys still haven't heard of Math but that doesn't mean a thing and with the way you guys play defense it'll be lucky to be a 20 point game.

audiogirl

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 22, 2017, 10:14:17 pm
Girls
They must have moved some up from ninth, then. There were 11-12 tonight.

Thechosen1

Quote from: audiogirl on February 22, 2017, 10:25:31 pm
They must have moved some up from ninth, then. There were 11-12 tonight.
Forgot about that. Most of them would not have been able to play in a game like tonight

bhartgen

Junior high point guard played in the fourth quarter I believe she scored five points hit a three-pointer and a Layup.  I saw at least two junior highers in the fourth quarter

audiogirl

February 22, 2017, 10:41:19 pm #66 Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 10:46:19 pm by audiogirl
It looked like most of the Bay girls got in the game in the fourth quarter.

hawg mafia

How did Armorel girls end up as a 4 seed in Regionals when they were mercy ruled in the first round of District tournament?

no mascot

Lots of teams get mercy ruled in the first round of the regional tournament.

audiogirl

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 22, 2017, 08:02:48 pm
Depends on if starters are playing...Still pressing....I mean I don't expect a coach to tell end of the bench players to not play basketball....

And even if it weren't unsportsmanlike, I have to wonder at the wisdom of keeping starters playing when you have a 40-point lead. You're exposing key players to more  chance of injury than necessary and robbing up-and-coming subs of valuable tournament experience.  Comments? Opinions? Verbal abuse? 😀

bscinar

Quote from: hawg mafia on February 23, 2017, 07:41:44 am
How did Armorel girls end up as a 4 seed in Regionals when they were mercy ruled in the first round of District tournament?

There were only 4 girls teams in the district tournament.

hawg mafia

Woodrow1

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 22, 2017, 10:18:37 pm
I love when all the ICC fans come out of the closet after there once in a lifetime win over Bay like 4 years ago, and think now that norfork played us close that they will too. Don't go by scores fellas, I know you guys still haven't heard of Math but that doesn't mean a thing and with the way you guys play defense it'll be lucky to be a 20 point game.

I wouldn't be talking crap after that game.

94hogs

February 23, 2017, 08:48:10 am #73 Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 08:49:43 am by 94hogs
Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 22, 2017, 10:07:32 pm

No sir. Plenty of players for starters not to be in there 4th qtr. i am not complaining. What i am saying is norfork has gotten crap on here about running score up. All im sayin is wheres the talk of bays girls coach having lane in the game with 3:00 left in game up by over 30. All im sayin. And lets talk about the real problem! A 1-22 team in the tegional tournament. AAA needs to think about how to fix that. It wasnt fair for either team last night.

tigerblood

That Bay v Norfork game was good. Norfork would have beat them if they wouldn't have started forcing shots in the 4th quarter and end of the 3rd. They have a bright future ahead, had a bunch of young kids that played really well.

ZacAttack

Quote from: 94hogs on February 23, 2017, 08:48:10 am
And lets talk about the real problem! A 1-22 team in the regional tournament. AAA needs to think about how to fix that. It wasnt fair for either team last night.
+  AGREE!

94hogs

Thechosen1

Quote from: 94hogs on February 23, 2017, 10:19:22 am
+1
I think after you win 4 in 6 years you can say just about whatever you want.

Moonshiner

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 23, 2017, 10:30:18 am

Re-hee-eallly....

ASURedWolf6

Rector's girls, the 3 seed from the East conf, have only won 3 games.

Whenever your conference of 7 schools only has 4 senior high girls teams, you're going to get some 1 win and 3 win girls teams. Bay, Maynard, Rector, and Armorel fielded teams. Blytheville KIPP, CRA, and Ridgefield Christian did not.

Woodrow1

Well you can think what you want, but all I will say is that Bay isn't near as good as they were in those 4 years that they won it.  So I personally wouldn't be talking crap.... 

StateChamps09

Quote from: Woodrow1 on February 23, 2017, 11:01:08 am
Well you can think what you want, but all I will say is that Bay isn't near as good as they were in those 4 years that they won it.  So I personally wouldn't be talking crap....

+1

Thechosen1

Quote from: Woodrow1 on February 23, 2017, 11:01:08 am
I'm not disagreeing it's hard to top teams like the last two years. But when you beat us let me know.

Thechosen1

But at the same time neither is anyone else in 1A. Especially Guy

Woodrow1

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 23, 2017, 11:30:13 am
I'm not disagreeing it's hard to top teams like the last two years. But when you beat us let me know.

I guess it's hard to be humble if you are a Bay Yellowjacket fan...

Thechosen1

Quote from: Woodrow1 on February 23, 2017, 11:51:16 am
I guess it's hard to be humble if you are a Bay Yellowjacket fan...
It is hard when you get hated on just because you dominate every year. Better to be on this side than the other though.

Woodrow1

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 23, 2017, 11:53:47 am
It is hard when you get hated on just because you dominate every year. Better to be on this side than the other though.

Well I haven't hated on y'all. So you don't have to send these remarks to me. I know y'all have been good, but you aren't as good this year. That's all I have said.

94hogs

Im not sure what the last 6 yrs have to do with this season?

motox202

Quote from: 94hogs on February 23, 2017, 08:48:10 am
No sir. Plenty of players for starters not to be in there 4th qtr. i am not complaining. What i am saying is norfork has gotten crap on here about running score up. All im sayin is wheres the talk of bays girls coach having lane in the game with 3:00 left in game up by over 30. All im sayin. And lets talk about the real problem! A 1-22 team in the tegional tournament. AAA needs to think about how to fix that. It wasnt fair for either team last night.
exactly. I just read where Norfork even had one of the freshman players in the 2nd quarter and played all the subs in the 3rd and 4th. When you only have 10 or less players someone has to play. It's not running up the score, it's running your offense

Thechosen1

Quote from: 94hogs on February 23, 2017, 01:26:34 pm
Im not sure what the last 6 yrs have to do with this season?
Its called a dynasty. Something you and the hogs haven't had since 94

94hogs

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 23, 2017, 03:09:59 pm
Its called a dynasty. Something you and the hogs haven't had since 94
Oh yeah i forgot. Yes i see now. Dynasty trumps mediocre team for this year! 👍🏻

jacketman

Can anyone provide score updates for tonight's games? Thanks in advance. I do not believe there is any streaming for today.

Thechosen1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 23, 2017, 04:55:56 pm
better watch yourself..even though I agree
Only reason you agree is because you didn't even make Regionals. Lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jacketman on February 23, 2017, 05:18:06 pm
Can anyone provide score updates for tonight's games? Thanks in advance. I do not believe there is any streaming for today.

ICC girls beat rector by 25

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 23, 2017, 05:34:37 pm
Only reason you agree is because you didn't even make Regionals. Lol
what are you talking about? I'm pretty sure we are playing rn?😂

John M.

As a Bay alumni and fan of the Yellowjackets let me just say I'm a little embarrassed by some of the posters from our school on this site. Being as objective as I can we dodged a bullet Tuesday night. We are no where close to being as deep as in years past. My hope is that with our experience and tough schedule we'll be able to make a run at state but we can't have anymore subpar performances.

jacket3

HorseFeathers

Mammoth spring 31 Rector 27 after 3

bhartgen

February 23, 2017, 06:51:09 pm #98 Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 06:53:29 pm by bhartgen
Just talked to a guy who said
Rector 49
Mammoth Springs 37 final
Boys

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bhartgen on February 23, 2017, 06:51:09 pm
Just talked to a guy who said
Rector 49
Mammoth Springs final
Boys

Wow..... Rector wins 49-37

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas