• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 2 @ Calico Rock

Started by hogheaven11, February 18, 2017, 10:20:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thechosen1

Quote from: D6Bound on February 26, 2017, 12:51:37 am
so since you're obviously so good at predicting scores. What's your prediction between Bay and Marvell?
Bay by 10+.

Thechosen1

No one is even saying anything about other than Bay having the best coach in 1a and have had the best teams in the last 9-10 years overall.

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 26, 2017, 12:57:34 am
No one is even saying anything about other than Bay having the best coach in 1a and have had the best teams in the last 9-10 years overall.
why aren't you 10X State Champs then? I thought you said the State Tourney shows how good you REALLY are?

Thechosen1

Quote from: D6Bound on February 26, 2017, 01:01:29 am
why aren't you 10X State Champs then? I thought you said the State Tourney shows how good you REALLY are?
Man you need to just be quiet ICC has a great state tournament record we all know lol. State tourney does show how good you are, that's why you guys don't get farther than the quarters if that.

no mascot

Bay's hot dog stand is mediocre at best.

D6Bound

Quote from: no mascot on February 26, 2017, 01:20:33 am
Bay's hot dog stand is mediocre at best.
It's twenty times better than any other hotdog stand in Arkansas

J.D.

Quote from: D6Bound on February 26, 2017, 01:54:38 am
It's twenty times better than any other hotdog stand in Arkansas

I hear they get most of their ingredients from other towns.

Not big on homegrown stuff.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: J.D. on February 26, 2017, 02:34:06 am

reminds me of Westside..nastyy stuff

94hogs

So can someone that has seen scranton/concord girls fill us in on them & who would match up better with norfork girls?

jeremiahjohnson

Great tournament, good job Calico. Not an ICC fan but they brought it Saturday night, if they can bring that in State I would not want to play them.

Boys of course I was referring to.  Girls are good also as long as they don't have to play Norfork.

D6Bound

February 26, 2017, 09:34:50 am #310 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:39:37 am by D6Bound
Quote from: J.D. on February 26, 2017, 02:34:06 am

Their staff there is a bit excessive also. They have about 20 extra managers who just sit around and do nothing all day.

94hogs

Quote from: D6Bound on February 26, 2017, 09:34:50 am
Their staff there is a bit excessive also. They have about 20 extra managers who just sit around and do nothing all day.
[/quote
Im wondering if The 4 or 5 purple shirts on Bay's bench are on the payroll? Students? Just curious

D6Bound

Quote from: 94hogs on February 26, 2017, 09:49:02 am
Quote from: D6Bound on February 26, 2017, 09:34:50 am
[/quote
Im wondering if The 4 or 5 purple shirts on Bay's bench are on the payroll? Students? Just curious
Just your typical ex-NBA scouts. Heard they all showed up to a Zion Williamson game the other day and he really caught interest on their program. Rumor has it is that he's making an unofficial visit at the Yellow Jacket nest next week. If Bay can grab him they'll be for sure contenders next season!

94hogs

February 26, 2017, 11:51:43 am #313 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 11:54:31 am by 94hogs
Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 25, 2017, 10:52:17 pm
Bro shouldn't you be feeding your goats in Brockwell? Y'all won Regionals y'all haven't won anything good since the last time you beat Bay, in 2013!!! You haven't been been on fearless and don't come on but every once in a blue moon, when you beat Bay lol. You're a joke.
Why do Bay fans resort to "feed your goats" "you're all hicks" comments. I guess Bay is high society. 😂 All yall's glittery shirts in the stands make yall classy. And all yall's purple-button ups on the bench make yall classier than us lowly hick teams with one coach on the bench. Well, good thing yall are movin' out of 1-A soon cuz i guess yall are just too high society for us lowly 1-A ers.
Just to clarify: both Bay teams were sent home by the goat feeder hicks of the 2North! 👍🏻 And the Boys were a goat hair shy of missing the state tourney at the hands of the 2N.

Thechosen1

Quote from: 94hogs on February 26, 2017, 11:51:43 am
Why do Bay fans resort to "feed your goats" "you're all hicks" comments. I guess Bay is high society. 😂 All yall's glittery shirts in the stands make yall classy. And all yall's purple-button ups on the bench make yall classier than us lowly hick teams with one coach on the bench. Well, good thing yall are movin' out of 1-A soon cuz i guess yall are just too high society for us lowly 1-A ers.
Just to clarify: both Bay teams were sent home by the goat feeder hicks of the 2North! 👍🏻 And the Boys were a goat hair shy of missing the state tourney at the hands of the 2N.
We'll see where that experience gets you guys this week. Heartbreaking defeat on the first day lol.

94hogs

February 26, 2017, 12:51:25 pm #315 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:05:08 pm by 94hogs
Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 26, 2017, 12:48:58 pm
We'll see where that experience gets you guys this week. Heartbreaking defeat on the first day lol.

And who said anything about experience?  This was a post about how yo and a few others at bay  have a nasty habit of being ugly.ugly on here. Ugly in the stands. Just ugly.
Who are you talking about?

94hogs

February 26, 2017, 01:02:25 pm #316 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:04:33 pm by 94hogs
And i believe it was you, chosen one, to carry on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and and on about how over ranked and how horrible ICC boys are but yet Bay got their tails whooped by that team? So what does that make yall's team gettin' beat by that crappy team?! And i also believe it was you saying oh it will be Bay/ICC girls in finals w a Bay Victory. Didn't work out either did it? Take your losses and be hunble. Own them without calling people goat herders or hicks. YOU are what people can't stand about Bay! Not your winning. People respect winners. People don't respect smart-mouthed egotistical fans who think they don't have to adhere to sportsmanship and give some respect to teams who beat your teams

Thechosen1

Quote from: 94hogs on February 26, 2017, 01:02:25 pm
And i believe it was you, chosen one, to carry on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and and on about how over ranked and how horrible ICC boys are but yet Bay got their tails whooped by that team? So what does that make yall's team gettin' beat by that crappy team?! And i also believe it was you saying oh it will be Bay/ICC girls in finals w a Bay Victory. Didn't work out either did it? Take your losses and be hunble. Own them without calling people goat herders or hicks. YOU are what people can't stand about Bay! Not your winning. People respect winners. People don't respect smart-mouthed egotistical fans who think they don't have to adhere to sportsmanship and give some respect to teams who beat your teams
Before anyone even had a chance to congratulate ICC on here, there fans were already running their mouths. We take our losses, and we bounce back. Wait and see.

94hogs

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 26, 2017, 01:08:55 pm
Before anyone even had a chance to congratulate ICC on here, there fans were already running their mouths. We take our losses, and we bounce back. Wait and see.
You are not addressing the point i guess. The point im making is you calling people hicks and goat herders and carrying on about how over rated teams are then they beat you and u respond with more name calling. But you arent gonna own it so we shall move on. Good luck in state. But who needs luck huh?

D6Bound

Quote from: 94hogs on February 26, 2017, 01:22:03 pm
You are not addressing the point i guess. The point im making is you calling people hicks and goat herders and carrying on about how over rated teams are then they beat you and u respond with more name calling. But you arent gonna own it so we shall move on. Good luck in state. But who needs luck huh?
He's like the Fearless Friday Donald Trump

Hero of Twin Groves

Advice chosen1, if you wouldn't run your hot dog trap about how great bay is then people wouldn't blow up every time bay loses. A little bit of humility goes a long way. I would suspect you are a young gentleman since you can only see the short term. Not a big picture type of guy.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas