• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A-East Regional

Started by TheSpecial, April 28, 2017, 07:08:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSpecial

1-3 Westside vs. 4-2 Southside
1-4 CAC vs. 4-3 Highland
2-3 Harrisburg vs. 3-2 Heber Springs
2-2 Lonoke vs. 3-3 Brookland

Any thoughts or predictions?

Hornetzone

Where is this gonna be played?

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

April 29, 2017, 10:05:58 am #3 Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:12:26 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
At Trumann   5/4 through 5/6   Per AAA
Top Bracket
10:00   CAC vs Highland
12:30   Harrisburg vs Heber Springs

Bottom Bracket
3:00.    Westside vs Batesville Southside
5:30.    Lonoke vs Brookland

Hornetzone

What days is this being played?!

NEA Razorback olfan

Heberpanthers

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Heberpanthers on April 30, 2017, 06:44:01 pm
Any thoughts?

Westside hands down , the next World Series umm, I mean next State Champs, everyone else is just playing for Runner up

whsbballfan

NEA Razorback olfan

April 30, 2017, 11:16:31 pm #9 Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 11:19:24 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: whsbballfan on April 30, 2017, 10:17:44 pm
My pick is Brookland.

Ohh no, Westside is the team to beat , they stomped the crap out of Brookland 5-4 in the District semifinals.

TheSpecial

whsbballfan

No.  Brookland  is definitely the team to beat.   We were fortunate to get by them twice as they gave us both games with their mistakes.  Honestly,  Westside has dominated a weak conference and will struggle with a four seed from the other side. 

NEA Razorback olfan

May 01, 2017, 04:01:27 pm #12 Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 05:04:21 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Westside will breeze through regionals , and state
Southside might as well not get off the bus, I predict a 15-0 lead for the Warriors with 6-7 dingers after 1st inning, I hope #15 has 8-9 dingers , he has the most awesome bat flip I have ever seen from a high school player. He has Major League bat flip talent, he must practice 2-3 hours a day.
I'm really glad the 4A-2 gets to see it, although I have not seen it from a HR , but I have seen it from a 50 ft foul ball down the left field line , bat flip, then go get bat, then foul ball down right field , bat flip , then go get bat,  heck even when he draws a walk, wait for it....yep a bat flip. It is a thing of beauty. 

whsbballfan

I'm sorry a teenage kid has made you so sore, but let's not vary from the topic.  Brookland is a powerhouse baseball factory as we know this from reading all your posts throughout the year.  If any team from our conference advances, it will be THE BEARCATS!

TheSpecial

Number of Teams coming out of this regional. 4A-2 > 4A-3

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: whsbballfan on May 01, 2017, 06:01:07 pm
I'm sorry a teenage kid has made you so sore, but let's not vary from the topic.  Brookland is a powerhouse baseball factory as we know this from reading all your posts throughout the year.  If any team from our conference advances, it will be THE BEARCATS!

Powerhouse factory.....never said anything about a powerhouse factory...still looking .... Nothing
All I ever do is report the scores mainly. In basketball , softball , baseball.....you can check all my post. Please Don't get sore that I give a compliment to talented players
Westside Machine is 18-3 and will not even get challenged through regional and State

NEA Razorback olfan

May 01, 2017, 07:37:42 pm #16 Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:41:11 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: TheSpecial on May 01, 2017, 06:42:17 pm
Number of Teams coming out of this regional. 4A-2 > 4A-3
My guess , though I haven't seen 4A-2 teams play

CAC------------------/
Heber Springs-------/    CAC ---------/

Westside ------------/                             Westside
Lonoke---------------/  Westside------/

whsbballfan

Let's quit the back and forth and agree that our conference was weak.  We had three above average teams in us, Brookland, and Gosnell.   Somehow Gosnell got upset in the district tournament.  That leaves our two teams to hope we can win one game and advance to State.  If either get there, the southern teams will probably  put us in our place.  We will see.

NEA Razorback olfan

May 01, 2017, 08:19:14 pm #18 Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 08:20:55 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: whsbballfan on May 01, 2017, 07:51:35 pm
Let's quit the back and forth and agree that our conference was weak.  We had three above average teams in us, Brookland, and Gosnell.   Somehow Gosnell got upset in the district tournament.  That leaves our two teams to hope we can win one game and advance to State.  If either get there, the southern teams will probably  put us in our place.  We will see.

It was weak, but Westside was the most consistent team out of our conference.
Brookland started off strong at the begaining of the year with some quality wins , but lately has been the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde type team where you never know what your going to get.
Pitching has been our most consistent weapon all year.

It will be tough for Brookland to get by a very Talented Lonoke team the first rd.

Rugman15

I just think this will be a fun regional to watch!  Everyone has a chance to win, no guarantees anytime ANY team steps on the field!  Good luck to all of the teams involved! 

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on April 29, 2017, 10:05:58 am
At Trumann   5/4 through 5/6   Per AAA
Top Bracket
10:00   CAC vs Highland
12:30   Harrisburg vs Heber Springs

Bottom Bracket
3:00.    Westside vs Batesville Southside
5:30.    Lonoke vs Brookland

Games start Satuday , same times

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan