• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

sevenof400

Started by MikeDiesel™, February 15, 2017, 03:12:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeDiesel™

Huge shout out to him.  The standings are not easy to keep up with, especially since a lot of the schools don't send their scores to maxpreps or post them on twitter.  It's tough to keep up with.  Kudos to keeping up with all the combined conferences and such.

beach bum

Quote from: MikeDiesel™ on February 15, 2017, 03:12:02 pm
Huge shout out to him.  The standings are not easy to keep up with, especially since a lot of the schools don't send their scores to maxpreps or post them on twitter.  It's tough to keep up with.  Kudos to keeping up with all the combined conferences and such.

+1, That is not easy to do. I think HF does a good job down in the 1A/2A/3A conference standings and I believe WPS does the same in 4A/3A. It definitely is awesome people do this for quick standings for us to keep up with.

AT

+1 to seven. Huge thanks to him.

Rulesman

+1 just isn't enough. +1,000, or more, is more like it.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on February 15, 2017, 03:26:38 pm
+1, That is not easy to do. I think HF does a good job down in the 1A/2A/3A conference standings and I believe WPS does the same in 4A/3A. It definitely is awesome people do this for quick standings for us to keep up with.

I retired from doing those standings.... But I applaud anyone and everyone that undertakes the task of doing a standings thread for any class and sport(that's not football)

+1 to sevenof400

Go Postal

I met him some years ago.  Fabulous guy.  Some of you might not know that he also does a fantastic job on the soccer and track forums along with these other sports..  I don't know where he finds the time to do all that but we as fans on fearless friday definitely owe him our gratitude for all that he's done to keep us well informed. 

Chief_Osceola™

Amen to everything above. Great job again seven.

Ponca

amen. only source in Arkansas of the standings. And that includes the "real media". Trump will never call seven Fake News.

mijally

Quote from: Ponca on February 18, 2017, 12:07:01 am
amen. only source in Arkansas of the standings. And that includes the "real media". Trump will never call seven Fake News.
Yes Trump would. Seven is "the real deal". That's what Trump believes is fake.

sevenof400

Well now that we've just about hit the end of the trail for the 2017 season, please allow me a moment to say thanks to each of you for the kind words.  It seems like just yesterday when I heard about Fearless Friday and decided to see what all the fun was about.  It has never been boring - that's for sure!

I hope we're all around here for many more years to come - for some of us, as our children move through high school, for others our grandkids... 

On to soccer season!   

Grond

DEVIL DOG HOG

Thank you, seven of 400, job well done.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas