• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A-5N District @ MVE

Started by MyView, February 14, 2017, 11:02:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MyView

Semi-Final Line-Up
Wednesday, Feb 15
4:00 Nemo vs Abundant Life Girls
5:15 Guy vs Nemo Boys
6:30 Wonderview vs MVE Girls
7:45 Marvell vs Sacred Heart Boys

Hero of Twin Groves

T-birds taking this home. Then next week too, then the next

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Hero of Twin Groves on February 14, 2017, 05:55:12 pm
T-birds taking this home. Then next week too, then the next
Had a hard start playing a team that had to play a double header and then sacred heart taking out MVE. I'll take guy over Marvell by 15.

Shirley takes the regional by 4.

Hero of Twin Groves

we will roll Marvell. You can't beat us at our own game.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Hero of Twin Groves on February 14, 2017, 06:59:57 pm
we will roll Marvell. You can't beat us at our own game.
I guess 15 ain't enough for you!

Hero of Twin Groves

Don't want to short change the guys.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Hero of Twin Groves on February 14, 2017, 07:50:58 pm
Don't want to short change the guys.
you're right. Marvell is a super aggressive team. Probably so aggressive they try so hard that when Guy does the send one man down early snowbird type method they'll go so many easy lay up Marvell just won't even come back out after half. What do you think they forfeit at? Down 30 at half? Nahhhhhh to easy. Let's say 45. Guy gets up by 45 at half. I mean it is in fact. "Your game". Don't know why they don't just stay at the house. Shame to waste all that fuel.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 14, 2017, 08:07:56 pm
you're right. Marvell is a super aggressive team. Probably so aggressive they try so hard that when Guy does the send one man down early snowbird type method they'll go so many easy lay up Marvell just won't even come back out after half. What do you think they forfeit at? Down 30 at half? Nahhhhhh to easy. Let's say 45. Guy gets up by 45 at half. I mean it is in fact. "Your game". Don't know why they don't just stay at the house. Shame to waste all that fuel.

You joke about guy snowbirding.....

Hero of Twin Groves

I agree, going to be an even longer bus ride home to Marvell after they get drummed.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 14, 2017, 08:12:45 pm
You joke about guy snowbirding.....
rumors in the hills have it you may catch them a time or two while the shots just hitting the rim. Know how them rumors can be.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 14, 2017, 08:39:10 pm
rumors in the hills have it you may catch them a time or two while the shots just hitting the rim. Know how them rumors can be.

Either this guy's drunk, I'm not drunk enough, or some combo of the two...because this makes zero sense to me

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on February 14, 2017, 09:45:09 pm
Either this guy's drunk, I'm not drunk enough, or some combo of the two...because this makes zero sense to me
You may catch Guy Perkins a time or two. Snowbirding that is!

Phend5289

Quote from: Hero of Twin Groves on February 14, 2017, 08:19:23 pm
I agree, going to be an even longer bus ride home to Marvell after they get drummed.
kills
Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 14, 2017, 08:07:56 pm
you is something serios, I know that Guy has some talent. But let's be for you has been talking noise about Marvell for far to long, don't be like Mt, vernon and forget about the team you have to play to enter the championship round

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Phend5289 on February 14, 2017, 10:16:41 pm
killsyou is something serios, I know that Guy has some talent. But let's be for you has been talking noise about Marvell for far to long, don't be like Mt, vernon and forget about the team you have to play to enter the championship round
yeah, that was pure sarcasm.... I was just kidding? Lol

Phend5289

Bannerchaser95, stop chasing the ghost you all haven't made it out to the finals yet. Guy has to get past Nemo first. Don't be like the others and worry about playing Marvell.

Phend5289

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 14, 2017, 10:20:17 pm
yeah, that was pure sarcasm.... I was just kidding? Lol
I've been waiting on this match up for awhile but first thing is first making to the championship round, then we will see who is the best

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Phend5289 on February 14, 2017, 10:23:48 pm
Bannerchaser95, stop chasing the ghost you all haven't made it out to the finals yet. Guy has to get past Nemo first. Don't be like the others and worry about playing Marvell.
Well, my team isn't even in this district or region. I think you have me confused lol

SackAttack

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 14, 2017, 10:32:36 pm
Well, my team isn't even in this district or region. I think you have me confused lol
He did sound a little confused didn't he?? LOL

BannerMountainMan

Marvell beat Wonderview by 9... that's not good

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 14, 2017, 10:43:35 pm
Marvell beat Wonderview by 9... that's not good
shirley lost to Nemo, who lost to wonderview. Let's not get carried away comparing teams and scores.

Redlion91

As long as we are comparing scores, Guy-Perkins lost to Jacksonville Lighthouse 100-69, but Marvell beat Jacksonville lighthouse by 10 in there second meeting and only lost to them by 7 in there first meeting. Don't sleep on Marvell, they will make you regret it.

Central Ark

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 14, 2017, 11:20:57 pm
shirley lost to Nemo, who lost to wonderview. Let's not get carried away comparing teams and scores.

Nemo didn't lose to Wonderview, let's not compare fake scores.

BannerChaser95

February 15, 2017, 07:14:36 am #22 Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 07:16:39 am by BannerChaser95
Quote from: Central Ark on February 15, 2017, 07:08:45 am
Nemo didn't lose to Wonderview, let's not compare fake scores.
I didn't check. I thought I read on here Nemo lost at wonderview. I just went and checked. 63-62. Still to close to be pointing out another teams close win. When you lost to a team that barely beat them is still more to the point.

BannerMountainMan

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 15, 2017, 04:04:33 pm
Lineup for tonight?

Boys
Guy vs Nemo Vista
Marvell vs Sacred Heart

Girls
Nemo Vista vs abundant life
Wonderview vs MVE

BannerMountainMan

BannerChaser95

BannerMountainMan

HorseFeathers

BannerMountainMan

Guy won by 13, Wonderview girls beat Mount Vernon about 10, Sacred Heart Marvell boutta Start

CrispyLips

Can anyone breakdown the guy-nemo game

BannerMountainMan

For Guy- three point shot after three point shot, same for Nemo- they would hold it for about 30 or so seconds till they found a matchup and would either kick it out or give to the big boy down low, big guy for Guy fouls out in 3rd quarter which let the inside back open and that how they kinda stayed in the game.

BannerChaser95

HorseFeathers

CrispyLips

What about the last boys game

Hero of Twin Groves

Nemo was never in it. Our boys were not worried it could have easily been 30. We want Marvell.

BannerMountainMan

It was a 10-14 point game the whole time LOL and Nemo has not been playing good lately. Marvell was up by 16 over Sacred heart when I left in the 3rd

HoopMan

Quote from: Hero of Twin Groves on February 15, 2017, 09:49:57 pm
Nemo was never in it. Our boys were not worried it could have easily been 30. We want Marvell.

LOL im sure.

HorseFeathers

yesteryearman

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 16, 2017, 10:08:19 am
Marvell won by around 20

Let me know if I have this right....if Guy beats Marvell then there will likely be a Regional semi-final game between Shirley and Marvell?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: yesteryearman on February 16, 2017, 10:28:13 am
Let me know if I have this right....if Guy beats Marvell then there will likely be a Regional semi-final game between Shirley and Marvell?
yes, Marvell did not impress me at all, turned it over way to much and the only reason they won by 20 was because number 1 made a WHOLE lot of threes, guard him and they are done.

MomaLion

Lol #1 isn't even there best player.

BannerMountainMan

Phend5289

No one from guy is impressive especially for a team that doesn't have a bench, big bad guy had a hard time with nemo till late in the game and still didn't show me anything , if guy is so good they should have won by 50.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Phend5289 on February 16, 2017, 04:53:51 pm
No one from guy is impressive especially for a team that doesn't have a bench, big bad guy had a hard time with nemo till late in the game and still didn't show me anything , if guy is so good they should have won by 50.

Shouldn't be so obvious

Hero of Twin Groves

Guy will dominate the final like they did in the semis. Again, won't be a game.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Phend5289 on February 16, 2017, 04:53:51 pm

Hopefully your a student cause only a kiddo has that little couth. :)

Bigtimebasketballfan

Can somebody post a schedule for tonight's games

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bigtimebasketballfan on February 17, 2017, 07:33:17 am
Can somebody post a schedule for tonight's games

Boys
Nemo vs Sacred heart at 515
Guy vs Marvell at 745

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 17, 2017, 11:03:25 am
Boys
Nemo vs Sacred heart at 515