• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A-3E District @ Bay

Started by hogheaven11, February 14, 2017, 07:16:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogheaven11

Semi Finals are set.

Tuesday
4:00 SG 1N)Maynard vs. 2S)Armorel
5:30 SB 1N)Ridgefield Christian vs. 2S)Armorel
7:00 SG 1S)Bay vs. 2N)Rector
8:30 SB 1S)Bay vs. 2N)Rector

Friday
4:00 SG Consolation Game
5:30 SB Consolation Game
7:00 SG Championship Game
8:30 SB Championship Game

HorseFeathers

Ridgefield boys won by 8 over armorel

Bay and Maynard's girls both won by mercy rule

bhartgen

bhartgen

BannerMountainMan

Thechosen1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 14, 2017, 10:45:03 pm
Man what a good conf  ;D
Who do you play? School of the blind and dumb? You have the weakest schedule of anyone 😂

BannerMountainMan

I actually disagree there, got 4 teams that have a legit shot of making it to state easily.

CrispyLips

Bay's conference is pretty weak, I really don't know how you can argue it that it isn't

BannerChaser95

Quote from: CrispyLips on February 15, 2017, 12:53:08 pm
Bay's conference is pretty weak, I really don't know how you can argue it that it isn't
+1

Thechosen1

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 15, 2017, 01:05:37 pm
+1
It is weak but we've made up for it for the teams we have played all year. That's your only way to use something against us, sorry our conference is bad. Still beat you. Lol and will do it again if we get the opportunity. We play more than our conference all year long unlike what you do and that's why we are always prepared.

Thechosen1

We're not scared of our record looking a little sloppy, more worried about championships than who has the best looking record. It's been proved over and over. No way you can argue that.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 15, 2017, 01:59:32 pm
It is weak but we've made up for it for the teams we have played all year. That's your only way to use something against us, sorry our conference is bad. Still beat you. Lol and will do it again if we get the opportunity. We play more than our conference all year long unlike what you do and that's why we are always prepared.
I'm pretty sure you're not meaning my team, Kirby. Because I know that you haven't beat us. I was agreeing at how week the conference is. No need to get all up in arms. We play umpire twice a year just like y'all play armorel. Doesn't make you any less week. However this year bays conference is down tremendously. I didn't say bay wasn't a front runner. I have them as the second best team in the state. You all upset but I wasn't talking about bay sucking. Just the conference. BannerMountain man however saying his confrence has 4 teams could also have 4 teams make state is a farce. Guy and Marvell and Nemo will say something about that. If not sacred heart as well. No one here has a A confrence I look at and say wow that's tough. Other than MVE confrence. We have down teams. You have down teams. It happens, no need to get so worked up about having armorel make regionals. They don't represent you.

Thechosen1

Our district game should mean absolutely nothing and haven't the last 7 years.

HorseFeathers

Bays conference has been down since like 2009 when them and black Rock played in the finals.....Hasn't really bothered their post season success much...

Thechosen1

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 15, 2017, 02:22:50 pm
Bays conference has been down since like 2009 when them and black Rock played in the finals.....Hasn't really bothered their post season success much...
Exactly what I'm getting at.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 15, 2017, 02:22:50 pm
2011. I didn't say it mattered? lol I was agreeing that it was down. I've seen guy Perkins in 09 lose 4 times in a season to MVE and still win state. I get what you're saying. Let's just not defend it as a decent distrist lol

BannerChaser95

Kirby mercy ruled all but 2 games in confrence. It happens!!

Thechosen1

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 15, 2017, 02:49:50 pm
2011. I didn't say it mattered? lol I was agreeing that it was down. I've seen guy Perkins in 09 lose 4 times in a season to MVE and still win state. I get what you're saying. Let's just not defend it as a decent distrist lol
The conference is terrible but that doesn't take anything away from Bay.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 15, 2017, 03:57:40 pm
The conference is terrible but that doesn't take anything away from Bay.
I don't think anyon here said that it did. It was just an observational n.

CrispyLips

@thechosenson I wasn't meaning any disrespect to your team, Bay is a very solid team, I was simply stating the conference they play in is weaker then most. You are right in that it seems to have no effect on their post season play but no one made that accusation until you brought it up. 

BannerChaser95

Quote from: CrispyLips on February 15, 2017, 08:02:58 pm
@thechosenson I wasn't meaning any disrespect to your team, Bay is a very solid team, I was simply stating the conference they play in is weaker then most. You are right in that it seems to have no effect on their post season play but no one made that accusation until you brought it up.
Exactly.

Thechosen1

I took that wrong and thought you were throwing shots at us for having a weak conference. You are right in that aspect and that's my fault so I apologize.

yesteryearman

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 15, 2017, 10:30:35 pm
I took that wrong and thought you were throwing shots at us for having a weak conference. You are right in that aspect and that's my fault so I apologize.

All the while Bay marches on....and according to some Kirby would rather face Bay than Shirley at Mt Ida....not too sure that would be good strategy to get to Hot Springs

Thechosen1

Quote from: yesteryearman on February 16, 2017, 10:30:25 am
All the while Bay marches on....and according to some Kirby would rather face Bay than Shirley at Mt Ida....not too sure that would be good strategy to get to Hot Springs
That would indeed be the worst strategy you could hope for.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 16, 2017, 10:44:50 am
That would indeed be the worst strategy you could hope for.
Sure it is, because a team that has kids who have played there in Hot Springs twice now, would be much harder to beat them at in my opinion than to beat them at a place you your self had experience at. (Kirbys played at mt. Ida). The teams wouldn't meet till Saturday evening. I am stating I'd rather play bay in Mt. Ida and then play Shirley in the finals. Over playing mt. Ida against a team you've already beaten once, who will come even more ready to play the second time around. Then to play bay in the finals? Makes sense to me to be obviously playing a team in Bay, closer to home in a gym you have more experience. Yeah.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 16, 2017, 11:16:35 am
Sure it is, because a team that has kids who have played there in Hot Springs twice now, would be much harder to beat them at in my opinion than to beat them at a place you your self had experience at. (Kirbys played at mt. Ida). The teams wouldn't meet till Saturday evening. I am stating I'd rather play bay in Mt. Ida and then play Shirley in the finals. Over playing mt. Ida against a team you've already beaten once, who will come even more ready to play the second time around. Then to play bay in the finals? Makes sense to me to be obviously playing a team in Bay, closer to home in a gym you have more experience. Yeah.
lets face it if we both win regionals, we play each other second round..

BannerChaser95

February 16, 2017, 11:43:24 am #26 Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 02:45:06 pm by BannerChaser95
Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 16, 2017, 11:38:19 am

Thechosen1

I still regardless of location would rather see Bay in hot springs rather that in the semis.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 16, 2017, 11:38:19 am
I was just stating who I'd rather play had I had the option. Lol win out, and you the champs. Simple logic huh

FaceInTheCrowd

February 17, 2017, 07:03:22 pm #29 Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:31:54 pm by FaceInTheCrowd
Anybody have scores?

jacketman

jacketman

FaceInTheCrowd

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jacketman on February 17, 2017, 10:10:12 pm
Sr Boys
Bay 72
Ridgefield 50

Lane went for 38....Hit 8 three pointers tonight

StateChamps09

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 15, 2017, 02:49:50 pm

lol it was 6 times...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: StateChamps09 on February 18, 2017, 10:32:36 am
lol it was 6 times...

Guy went what...2-5 against MVE that year....Beat them in the finals of the B. Harmony grove tournament and the state finals..

HorseFeathers

Was there consolation games?

StateChamps09

I'm telling you it was 2-6; guy won the first and last game against them of the season. The b Harmon tournament, district, and regional
Finals. And 4 times during the regular season.... I was there lol

StateChamps09

And we had 8 total losses that year, the ones from mve and two in jamming for jackets...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: StateChamps09 on February 18, 2017, 05:34:39 pm
I'm telling you it was 2-6; guy won the first and last game against them of the season. The b Harmon tournament, district, and regional
Finals. And 4 times during the regular season.... I was there lol

Meh....It's 8 years ago lol....Let's keep talking about this year

StateChamps09

I was just proving a point. Lol

hawg mafia

How did Armorel girls end up as a 4 seed in Regionals when they were mercy ruled in the first round of District tournament?

jacketman

There was only 4 teams for District on the girls side. So all 4 teams automatically advanced.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas