• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AR Dem Gaz Rankings 2/12/17

Started by FaceInTheCrowd, February 12, 2017, 05:14:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FaceInTheCrowd

Boys
1. Guy-Perkings (27-4)
2. Kirby (28-3)
3. County Line (28-7)
4. Nevada (25-3)
5. ICC (28-9)
6. Shirley (27-9)

Girls
1. Norfork (34-1)
2. Wonderview (28-3)
3. Kirby (24-4)
4. ICC (27-4)
5. Jasper (27-7)
6. Mount Vernon-Enola (25-8)

BannerChaser95

Shirley beat ICC by how much earlier and ranked below them? While Kirby with still the best win percentage and win over what was #3 Nevada with out best player and on the road? So let's just bump them down. Menwhile guy with impressive wins over Conway Christain and st. Joseph this week. Oh and I see bay still hasn't entered the top 6 but has only lost to bigger schools and better teams all season with 1 bad loss all season.

Arkansas democratic gazette everyone

1) Kirby (with smith)
2) Bay
3) Shirley
4) Guy (with Ballard)
5) County Line

HoopMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 12, 2017, 06:22:06 pm
Shirley beat ICC by how much earlier and ranked below them? While Kirby with still the best win percentage and win over what was #3 Nevada with out best player and on the road? So let's just bump them down. Menwhile guy with impressive wins over Conway Christain and st. Joseph this week. Oh and I see bay still hasn't entered the top 6 but has only lost to bigger schools and better teams all season with 1 bad loss all season.

Arkansas democratic gazette everyone

1) Kirby (with smith)
2) Bay
3) Shirley
4) Guy (with Ballard)
5) County Line

Flip guy and Shirley and im with ya there

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HoopMan on February 13, 2017, 01:13:22 pm
Flip guy and Shirley and im with ya there
They've split the season and guy had a heck of a game while Shirley didn't the second go around. Wasn't the same Shirley i saw play at Kirby either. You can flip a coin In my opinion. If Shirley is hitting. They can beat any one I've mentioned here. We're a couple breaks away from wins over Kirby and bay and have split with guy. I like them at 3.

HoopMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 13, 2017, 02:15:55 pm
They've split the season and guy had a heck of a game while Shirley didn't the second go around. Wasn't the same Shirley i saw play at Kirby either. You can flip a coin In my opinion. If Shirley is hitting. They can beat any one I've mentioned here. We're a couple breaks away from wins over Kirby and bay and have split with guy. I like them at 3.

There is a kid on that team (Shirley), number 23 I believe, that can straight feel it up. On of the best shooters I have seen in a long while.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HoopMan on February 13, 2017, 02:41:18 pm
There is a kid on that team (Shirley), number 23 I believe, that can straight feel it up. On of the best shooters I have seen in a long while.
he's the lone reason the Kirby game got as close as it did. Kirby had been putting it away in the 3rd, stopped attack and 23 from Shirley hit 4 in a row. All he did was hit shots, but great shots and big ones.

HoopMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 13, 2017, 02:51:30 pm
he's the lone reason the Kirby game got as close as it did. Kirby had been putting it away in the 3rd, stopped attack and 23 from Shirley hit 4 in a row. All he did was hit shots, but great shots and big ones.

He is a great shooter! I don't know if he can do much else, but I know what he does do, he does it good.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HoopMan on February 13, 2017, 02:59:32 pm
He is a great shooter! I don't know if he can do much else, but I know what he does do, he does it good.
yeah that was the thing. He didn't do much other than that. I mean honestly he didn't ever stand out to me other than that. However I will not knack him to much as he got hotter quicker than I have seen a high schooler. He went off fast and it was like boom. Game time and we were mid way through the 3rd.

HoopMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 13, 2017, 03:05:24 pm
yeah that was the thing. He didn't do much other than that. I mean honestly he didn't ever stand out to me other than that. However I will not knack him to much as he got hotter quicker than I have seen a high schooler. He went off fast and it was like boom. Game time and we were mid way through the 3rd.

Yeah i'm not trying to knock on him either btw. Ive seen him blow games wide open. Multiple time this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas