• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman at Cutter-Morning Star 1-31

Started by Lovesw96, January 30, 2017, 04:58:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovesw96

Eslim03

With the game being in cutter it makes it that much harder for the gators. I think the teams are similar and the team that shoots for a higher percentage will come out on top. It should be a great game looking forward to it. I'll go with foreman in a close game.

Lovesw96

52-49 Cutter pulls it out! 23-0 on the year

Eslim03

It was a really good game. Both teams play hard and their is a pretty good chance of a rematch later. Cutter is a really good team. I wish we had a home and home conference schedule. Although triple A needs to fix this alignment. That was entirely to far for conference foes.

hogtastics

I expect a rematch in the District Tournament. Foreman has a great team. Well coached & scrappy. Congrats to #30 from Foreman on signing with OBU for football. Great athlete. CMS had to fight for this one, but kept their composure, fought through and pulled out the W.

BannerChaser95

Don't know if anyone wants to look Into it. But 23-0 and just beat foreman by 3 at home. Kirby (1A) destroyed foreman 2 times this year. Once at home by 40. And once neutral court by 30. Not sure if that says anything about CMS or not and you can take that how you like. But win by 3 to a team who went to half time with a 1A school down 48-14. I've read a lot about cutter being overrated, hope foreman has just got better. But that's still a lot.

Eslim03

Not to take anything away from Kirby they are definitely good but get your facts straight if your gonna make derogatory statements. Kirby beat foreman by 15 the second game. Didn't mineral just give you guys all you wanted. I don't know why you feel the need to try and constantly try to make Kirby look good. We all know they are. Actually I'm pulling for them to win 1a but to try and insinuate one team is better than another over scores of past games is ludicrous.

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: Eslim03 on February 02, 2017, 07:25:49 am
Not to take anything away from Kirby they are definitely good but get your facts straight if your gonna make derogatory statements. Kirby beat foreman by 15 the second game. Didn't mineral just give you guys all you wanted. I don't know why you feel the need to try and constantly try to make Kirby look good. We all know they are. Actually I'm pulling for them to win 1a but to try and insinuate one team is better than another over scores of past games is ludicrous.

i agree with you, past is the past.

BannerChaser95

February 02, 2017, 11:34:10 am #8 Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 11:47:41 am by BannerChaser95
Quote from: Eslim03 on February 02, 2017, 07:25:49 am
I'm not trying to talk Kirby up in anyway. I have heard non stop about how CMS hasn't played anyone. If you want me to cheer for 1A yes I'll be in the 1A forum talking up Kirby. Fact is the second game between Kirby won the second game. It was 25 point lead at 6:14. So "30 point win" was me just generalizing. I'm sorry I don't remember the final. We were 5 points from a mercy rule. Again. Mineral springs played extremely well and not going to take anything from them. Also again, I'm not talking about Kirby at all this is a serious question. Is foreman playing better? Sorry if this was taken to be about Kirby ESlim03. I was curious about all mentioned above. I'm sorry if it came across that way. THank you for cheering for kirby. I appreciate that!

However this isn't a post about foreman. It's a post about CMS

So for anyone else. Is this saying something about cutter?

Eslim03

I'm from foreman and so I don't take statements that are derogatory toward them well. Yes foreman is playing better and your point totals are exaggerated. Go look at the box scores on max preps. When putting one team down to get at another at least be accurate with facts. The first half at the Kirby tournament of which was the finals of the tournament. Kirby played the best half of basketball I've seen all year great defense and shot the lights out. Now to get to cutter their ranking is well deserved and undefeated. With all that said my opinion is that if Kirby and cutter played it would be a good game and could go either way.

Lovesw96

In my opinion it's hard to compare teams that have not played each other, with that being said you don't go 23-0 by mistake. I wouldn't be surprised to see the cutter foreman game again in district finals.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Eslim03 on February 02, 2017, 12:43:53 pm
I'm from foreman and so I don't take statements that are derogatory toward them well. Yes foreman is playing better and your point totals are exaggerated. Go look at the box scores on max preps. When putting one team down to get at another at least be accurate with facts. The first half at the Kirby tournament of which was the finals of the tournament. Kirby played the best half of basketball I've seen all year great defense and shot the lights out. Now to get to cutter their ranking is well deserved and undefeated. With all that said my opinion is that if Kirby and cutter played it would be a good game and could go either way.
the end of the 3rd was 51-33 and Kirby started the 4th quarter with starters and scored 7 unanswered.  58-33, 25 points with 6:11 left in the fourth. Like I said, I was rounding up and meant no offense. This was purely meant for cutter morning star. But turned in to more. I just was curious because the closeness to the cutter teams to the separation of foreman to another team. I may have said destroyed. But they were 30-40 point games so obviously making me question why cutter was 23-0 and so many people asking of a soft schedule. I was just curious as all and do apologize. However my 30 point game was still a 25 point game. Should have been more clear.

Cheek

Cutter has a good team or they would not be undefeated.  I know of two conferences in 2A that could not go undefeated. 

Eslim03

Cutter is good and actually they are better than I thought.  Your comments discarded foreman and y'all whipped our tail but you have no idea what the gators look like when playing up to their capabilities.

Cheek

Cutter has a good team or they would not be undefeated.  I know of two conferences in 2A that could not go undefeated. 

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Eslim03 on February 02, 2017, 05:57:53 pm
Cutter is good and actually they are better than I thought.  Your comments discarded foreman and y'all whipped our tail but you have no idea what the gators look like when playing up to their capabilities.
pretty sure at the end I said or is foreman playing better? I mean either way you are obviously upset. But the games against Kirby weren't exactly good, hense my asking what was up? I'm just a curious. I'd love to see foreman do well. I am a fan of south basketball. But I feel my question wasn't out of place.

Eslim03

Wow saw on max preps where a lowly 7-2a west conference team beat number 1 ranked Kirby. Congrats to Blevins but what can this say lol.... this is funny because of how this thread lays out don't you think? Oh and by the way. Foreman and I will be accurate beat Blevins by 34 earlier this year 😂😂😂

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: Eslim03 on February 08, 2017, 09:21:34 am
Wow saw on max preps where a lowly 7-2a west conference team beat number 1 ranked Kirby. Congrats to Blevins but what can this say lol.... this is funny because of how this thread lays out don't you think? Oh and by the way. Foreman and I will be accurate beat Blevins by 34 earlier this year 😂😂😂

Blevins also beat Forman this year ;D Blevins was down when they got beat by Foreman the second time they played them but, now they are clicking.

BasketballFan2A

& by lowly ranked? Blevins is ranked 17 and Foreman is ranked 15? mhmm

Eslim03

I didn't say lowly ranked friend. It was sarcasm about our whole conference in regards to how bannerchaser was taking a stab at cutter.

Eslim03

Really though congrats on the win Blevins. That is a great win. Kirby has a really good team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas