• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fordyce Baseball

Started by Redbug Loyal, January 25, 2017, 08:09:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Redbug Loyal

Lose a lot from last years team, and having to bounce back from a disappointing end to last season, Fordyce is between a rock and hard place this year.

Rumpelstiltskin

Didn't they lose everyone? I think the quarterback Is a returner, but he's no stud.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Rumpelstiltskin on January 31, 2017, 12:22:19 pm
Didn't they lose everyone? I think the quarterback Is a returner, but he's no stud.
Classy

Redbug Loyal

They return the outfielders from last year. Center fielder and right fielder are seniors, left fielder is a junior. Left fielder was the quarterback for football. Left fielder and center fielder have both been starting since 2015. So even if they aren't "studs" they have experience and that accounts for a lot in baseball.

DukeBlue03

Fordyce will be trash this year, tagg grey is their best player.... straight garbage

jr17

No need to bash your old school like that...

Redbug Loyal

Quote from: DukeBlue03 on February 03, 2017, 10:09:52 am
Fordyce will be trash this year, tagg grey is their best player.... straight garbage
His name is Tagg Gray and he is a solid defensive player and will be relied on to pitch this year. And either you're to young to be on here, or you are just a "garbage" individual, because no self respecting adult is going to bash a kid on a public website where they can go see it.

baseball man

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas