• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What happened to the thread about the BIC coach?

Started by beach bum, January 20, 2017, 12:15:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: beach bum on January 20, 2017, 12:15:20 pm
Hmmmmm?

Next episode of UNSOLVED MYSTERIES.  Probably Trump's fault.....or Obama's.  Just depends on your point of view.

RedWolf275

SackAttack

Bildo

birddawg1986

Quote from: Bildo on January 20, 2017, 01:52:48 pm
Can someone post the link to the article?
You can go to the Facebook page "Evening Times Newspaper" scroll down and you will see the article.

Mustangfans

Being a parent of a girl who plays on the Jr High team at BIC I'm embarrassed for the comments the high school coach made. Race nor the Refs had anything to do with the BIC losing that game. You would think him being a former referee he'd be the first person to understand that they can't get all calls right. For him to say it had anything to do with race is totally unacceptable. It's about young lady's who work hard and put the time and effort it takes to be good. Do not let his poor judgment affect the way you think of the rest of us here in the BIC school district.

Donnie Jamon

Mustangfans

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on January 20, 2017, 03:48:15 pm
what was said i missed it?
Go to the Facebook page "evening times" out of crittenton county.

beach bum

Quote from: Mustangfans on January 20, 2017, 03:13:57 pm
Being a parent of a girl who plays on the Jr High team at BIC I'm embarrassed for the comments the high school coach made. Race nor the Refs had anything to do with the BIC losing that game. You would think him being a former referee he'd be the first person to understand that they can't get all calls right. For him to say it had anything to do with race is totally unacceptable. It's about young lady's who work hard and put the time and effort it takes to be good. Do not let his poor judgment affect the way you think of the rest of us here in the BIC school district.

That is honestly the part on the BIC side you feel bad about. Parents and kids having to answer questions about someone else who in no way personally represents them. And on the Earle side, again kudos to calm heads prevailing for the refs and to the Earle staff, fans, and players.

Mustangfans

Quote from: beach bum on January 20, 2017, 04:16:39 pm
That is honestly the part on the BIC side you feel bad about. Parents and kids having to answer questions about someone else who in no way personally represents them. And on the Earle side, again kudos to calm heads prevailing for the refs and to the Earle staff, fans, and players.
I agree, the refs and the Earle staff showed a lot of class!!

Donnie Jamon

Is Facebook still around?  I'm not on it nor do I care what people are cooking at their house

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas