• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team Pages/Coaches

Started by Made, December 02, 2016, 09:52:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Made

Not sure where to post this considered the coaches corner or monday morning QB

First I love this site and have for a very long time now. Loving the team pages and standings buttons at the top.

Just a thought, as I know going back to get information would be tough.

but under the team pages for past scores if it also listed the coach? Or if you clicked on a coaches name you could also see his history with stops along the way. What I am asking is probably a bigger task than what it is in my head as I am the most computer illiterate person I know. It just seems frequent when new coaches are hired everyone asks where was he before.....

I just know this site has added things each year to make it bigger and better each year, this is something I know I would like to see not sure if others think it is worth pursuing.

Lanny

Quote from: Made on December 02, 2016, 09:52:17 am
Not sure where to post this considered the coaches corner or monday morning QB

First I love this site and have for a very long time now. Loving the team pages and standings buttons at the top.

Just a thought, as I know going back to get information would be tough.

but under the team pages for past scores if it also listed the coach? Or if you clicked on a coaches name you could also see his history with stops along the way. What I am asking is probably a bigger task than what it is in my head as I am the most computer illiterate person I know. It just seems frequent when new coaches are hired everyone asks where was he before.....

I just know this site has added things each year to make it bigger and better each year, this is something I know I would like to see not sure if others think it is worth pursuing.
We can do that and have discussed doing this.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas