• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cutter vs Magnet Cove 1-10-17

Started by Lovesw96, January 09, 2017, 09:22:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovesw96

BigLion10

Lovesw96

I agree with you biglion. Should be a very good game. Do y'all think cutter is a legitimate state contender?

teachers pet

Cutter will be the surprise of the year!

BigLion10

Ah I think they can make some noise haven't seen them this year to tell u if they are a legit contender or not

Lovesw96

I've went to about 5 of their games and none of them have been close. They are very team oriented and well coached. We will see in the next coming weeks after playing Blevins and foreman if they are legit.

BigLion10

They have a good chance to win their region this year which should help them come state time

just1fan

Cutter will make some noise in state this year. No reason they can't beat MC tonight. Must stay focused & continue to play as a team. They are well coached & have a deep bench with balanced scoring. Also, have a freshman guard who is one to watch.

BLUEBLOOD

I saw Cutter play Dierks the first week after the Outlaws football season ended.  Cutter won by 10, so I thought they were pretty good but not great.  I'm not sure about their strength of schedule but 15-0 is 15-0.  Every team has some nights where things just don't go well and they have been able to win all their games.  Time will tell but I wouldn't overlook them in 2A.

Lovesw96

I was also at the dierks game. They had a problem of stopping the inside scoring.

Lovesw96

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas