• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GLion Memorial Pick'em Final Standings

Started by Wendell Robinson, December 11, 2016, 10:38:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendell Robinson

Despite a furious rally by bodycounTT and Gray Lizard your 2016 GLion Memorial Pick'em Champion is mossflyer! Congratulations to all and thanks for another fantastic season. I know our buddy GLion_Alum was looking down with pride seeing 3 teams from the 1-4A in the playoffs and seeing his own Lions win in the playoffs. Thanks to all who participated. You are what makes this game possible! Without your participation it would cease to exist. See you all next year.

1. mossflyer          8   284
2. bodycounTT       20   280
3. Gray Lizard       26   279
4. Fred Bird           11   274
5. 3 Dollar            16   273
6. kjjackson          23   272
7. rskyb33                 20   267
8. x14113                  7   267
9. LJ06                   24   265
10. The Coach            11   265

mossflyer

First, let me give a big thank you to Wendell. This is the best pickem game out there. I was fortunate enough to start playing when GLion started the game several years ago and he has carried the torch well. Although no one could add colorful commentary like GLion.

Gray lizard

Thanks for another fun season of picking high school games. 

kjjackson

Yes, Wendall is truly a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for carrying on a great contest.

WPWells

Thanks for a great season, Wendell, and congratulations to mossflyer!

Wendell Robinson

Thanks guys! I used to offer more commentary but decided that I could say nothing that G hadn't already said better. As he always said, the game is not a democracy and he was the self appointend Caesar, dictator, and czar. I run it a little more democratically than he did but I keep the spirit of his iron fist rule with certain decisions :)

rskyb33

Thanks for another good season Congratulations to Mossflyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas