• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston vs. Prescott @ The Rock

Started by WPWells, December 02, 2016, 09:15:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Curleywolf Fan

jay nelvin

I'm sure all Prescott fans will pick the Curley Wolves, and vice versa.  Should be a classic first meeting between the two.  14-0 versus 13-0, something has to give.

maytag

Should be a battle      Gona pull for Prescott but Charleston may have slight edge because of artificial turf

Runfastturnleft

Charleston plays they played tonight.. dang... They looked really really good.. 

jay nelvin

Quote from: maytag on December 02, 2016, 09:29:22 pm
Should be a battle      Gona pull for Prescott but Charleston may have slight edge because of artificial turf
I wondered about that as well.  Could benefit our speed guys though.  If our O and D plays like it did tonight, we'll be tough to beat. 

Curleywolf Fan

Two good defenses. Should be a good close game.

HeadBussa08

Two best teams in the State finally get to play I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: maytag on December 02, 2016, 09:29:22 pm
That will only make Prescott faster also. We usually play on grass which slows Prescott down. I'm sure they will welcome artificial turf.

PrivateLesson

The wish has happened.  Charleston and Prescott.  Awesome

strongandsteady

Been wanting it since forever and now it's time

CoolBreeze

Big wins in the semis for both finalists, but a huge difference in the quality of the competition. Charleston took apart a team whose only previous loss was to Prescott by 3 and who mercy-ruled Rivercrest just last week. That's a team who beat Newport and tied with them for the conference championship.

Of course that does not necessarily mean Chuck will win their 6th championship in 11 years, I'm sure the Wolves will give it their best shot. They obviously have an excellent team. And this is high school football. Anything can happen.

ZipperMan

It will be one heck of a game Saturday at War Memorial. Prescott will give it there best shot but tigers will come out on top

iceman

Good game tonight by chucktown, but I would say that its just glen rose had a bad game. that definitely doesn't take anything away from their win though. And another mercy ruling by Prescott and I am definitely going to pick P-town for this one, its been a long time coming for that program, and they deserve it #CWTS

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 02, 2016, 10:20:45 pm
Big wins in the semis for both finalists, but a huge difference in the quality of the competition. Charleston took apart a team whose only previous loss was to Prescott by 3 and who mercy-ruled Rivercrest just last week. That's a team who beat Newport and tied with them for the conference championship.

Of course that does not necessarily mean Chuck will win their 6th championship in 11 years, I'm sure the Wolves will give it their best shot. They obviously have an excellent team. And this is high school football. Anything can happen.
That Prescott Glen Rose game didn't shot how good the Wolves offense was. Didn't have a good night and it showed. If they play like they have been, the Wolves should definitely win.

GrindTime

Battle of The Alphas can't wait to see it..

FBfan79

Just a guess,  but I'll take Chucktown.

BAMA#16

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on December 02, 2016, 09:38:09 pm
Two best teams in the State finally get to play I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
It took long enough, ready to see this one as well.

2010Tigerhaz-been

The wolves have triumphed over every test they faced and yet the lingering omen of the Tigers remain. Will they conquer it? Or will the wolves fade into darkness?

HeadBussa08

Awesome pic there. I saw some score comparison yall can throw that out the window Chuck beat GR handily who only lost to Prescott by 3 but only beat smackover by 9 who got handled by Fordyce who got beat by Prescott. Lol if yall catch my drift. Going to be a great game. Can't Wait!

BAMA#16

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on December 03, 2016, 01:52:01 am
Awesome pic there. I saw some score comparison yall can throw that out the window Chuck beat GR handily who only lost to Prescott by 3 but only beat smackover by 9 who got handled by Fordyce who got beat by Prescott. Lol if yall catch my drift. Going to be a great game. Can't Wait!
I hate score comparisons, they don't mean notta!! I do believe it's the two best defenses in the state in 3a.

GBattack

My son is still awake...watching film. So excited for these teams to meet. I'm sure it'll be a classic!! #❤️mytigers

BAMA#16

Quote from: GBattack on December 03, 2016, 02:19:43 am
My son is still awake...watching film. So excited for these teams to meet. I'm sure it'll be a classic!! #❤️mytigers
Mine is still up watching film too.

Ned_Flanders

Quote from: 2010Tigerhaz-been on December 03, 2016, 01:29:21 am

The wolves have triumphed over every test they faced and yet the lingering omen of the Tigers remain. Will they conquer it? Or will the wolves fade into darkness?

Simba looks a lot like a 🐺.  😂😂

Monsta

What do we have here the curly wolf & tigers at WWS

ChucktownTiger

What a week it will be. Tigers are back in Town!!! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: iceman on December 02, 2016, 11:24:56 pm
Good game tonight by chucktown, but I would say that its just glen rose had a bad game. that definitely doesn't take anything away from their win though. And another mercy ruling by Prescott and I am definitely going to pick P-town for this one, its been a long time coming for that program, and they deserve it #CWTS
Or, perhaps, Glen Rose was at the top of its game and Newport just had a bad night.

One unsupported opinion is as good as another.

FrickandFrack

How about we leave old news alone and talk about what's next? The Glenrose beat down is yesterday's news,  and Charleston now has bigger fish to fry.
Time to go bring that trophy back to Chucktown.

colts52

anybody want to inbox me a hudl login so I can watch Charleston v Glen Rose? You can change the password after or whatever. just want to see Charleston play before I make the trip to Little Rock.

iceman

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 03, 2016, 11:59:30 am
Or, perhaps, Glen Rose was at the top of its game and Newport just had a bad night.

One unsupported opinion is as good as another.
Touche, but I can say after seeing that game Glen Rose just didnt want it as bad

1Anonymous1

Quote from: jay nelvin on December 02, 2016, 09:18:47 pm
I'm sure all Prescott fans will pick the Curley Wolves, and vice versa.  Should be a classic first meeting between the two.  14-0 versus 13-0, something has to give.
Very Well Said Bud! Gonna be a good one!!

Redbug Loyal

Two physical teams who have both faced challenges from strong opponents. My pick has to be The P-Town Curley Wolves. Have heard all year of the mighty Charleston D and their incredibly talented offense. But I have seen Prescott play in person, against Fordyce, so I can only base my pick off of seeing them and I don't see anyone matching up with them.

The Dynasty

December 03, 2016, 03:54:15 pm #32 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 04:27:39 pm by The Dynasty
I just want to start this week of trash talking by getting this out of the way.

I have much respect for Fordyce and their program. They do things the right way and their fans seem to respect the game. This should be a fun week.

Redbug Loyal

Appreciate it Dynasty. Much respect for both of these teams and the incredible seasons they've had.

jay nelvin

Quote from: The Dynasty on December 03, 2016, 03:54:15 pm

I have much respect for Fordyce and their program. They do things the right way and their fans seem to respect the game. This should be a fun week.
No doubt, Fordyce is a good program.  They fielded one heck of a team this year.  Only two Ls were to undefeated teams playing in State title games.

ChucktownTiger

SR 30 is not gonna like this. Why couldn't you be this nice to him. He, Beaverdam and Boomer just wanted to meet the legend

The Dynasty

December 03, 2016, 04:25:11 pm #36 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 04:27:07 pm by The Dynasty

Although I have much respect for Fordyce I meant to say Prescott. Great program as well with great, passionate fans. Looking forward to the banter and the game. Should be FUN!!!!

prescottwolfman

Does anyone now how much it will cost to get into the game

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: prescottwolfman on December 03, 2016, 05:37:14 pm

For some reason I'm thinking maybe $7

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: prescottwolfman on December 03, 2016, 05:37:14 pm
I think 6 bucks. A dollar extra in the playoffs

adaptedtigerfan

I think playoffs r $6 but I think the championship game is $7.  Could be wrong

Proud Buckaroo

Regular games are 5 dollars. Playoff games are 6 dollars. State finals are 7.

MOJO

I also have only seen Prescott in person once this year and that was against Fordyce. I was lucky enough to find a weekend to come back to Arkansas to see what arguably could be considered the best game of the playoffs so far. But, the Curley Wolves were able to defeat a very stout Redbug team in Fordyce, which is traditionally tough to do. With that being said, I believe Prescott will win in a very close game between the two best teams in the state. Congratulations to both teams on outstanding seasons as well.

beach bum

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Redbug Loyal on December 03, 2016, 03:27:35 pm
Two physical teams who have both faced challenges from strong opponents. My pick has to be The P-Town Curley Wolves. Have heard all year of the mighty Charleston D and their incredibly talented offense. But I have seen Prescott play in person, against Fordyce, so I can only base my pick off of seeing them and I don't see anyone matching up with them.
I thought Fordyce matched up pretty well against them. Only lost by 3.

flow51

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 04, 2016, 04:04:32 pm
I thought Fordyce matched up pretty well against them. Only lost by 3.

You ever played in Fordyce? A 3 point win is like winning by 10-14 anywhere else...

BAMA#16

Quote from: flow51 on December 04, 2016, 04:26:08 pm
You ever played in Fordyce? A 3 point win is like winning by 10-14 anywhere else...
LOL, true that!!

WorkOrder

HeadBussa08

BAMA#16

This game could come down to has the ball last.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas