• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg Excuse Thread

Started by cuckoobird, November 30, 2016, 09:12:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Youknowwhothisis

Just getting a little sick... Of all this doubting that's going on...

cuckoobird

December 03, 2016, 10:30:26 pm #51 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 10:33:20 pm by cuckoobird
Congratulations to Hamburg for having their greatest season ever! Sorry, I didn't know the program was actually that bad that a season starting defeat by a 2a shool and making it to the quarterfinals ranked above your best. My humble apologies for ever making fun of your greatest successes

MUFASA #2

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 03, 2016, 10:30:26 pm
Congratulations to Hamburg for having their greatest season ever! Sorry, I didn't know the program was actually that bad that a season starting defeat by a 2a shool and making it to the quarterfinals ranked above your best. My humble apologies for ever making fun of your greatest successes
Thanks Cuck I knew u would come around.

MUFASA #2

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 03, 2016, 09:47:26 pm
So I guess the answer is yes.

I hope y'all enjoyed this very special season. One for ages, they'll be talking about this season in Ashley County for decades to come. "Y'all remember 2016, the year we won 2 playoff games? Man, that was amazing!"  :D
Why are you Ricebirds so worried about bashing Hamburg don't get so worked up over it lol.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: MUFASA #2 on December 03, 2016, 09:34:04 pm
Go play the tamberines band boy lol.

Are you triggered Hamburger fan? 

Oh no...#englandscoresagain

Youknowwhothisis

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 04, 2016, 01:13:20 am
Are you triggered Hamburger fan? 

Oh no...#englandscoresagain
Actually englands done scoring, they got beat by hampton i think

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on December 03, 2016, 09:51:37 pm
and we wer still No.2 in the 8....Billies wer No.5....how could Yal compete with us??  England is so close to stuttgart now.
You guys need to be thankful y'all were the 2nd seed. If  the Lions had beaten the Jacks( and that has to big one of the biggest IF's ever used in a sentence) Hamburg would have been out in the 2nd round. Hamburg has two easy draws the first 2 rounds. Finally played a good team in PR, and were sent home. Out of all the teams Warren has faced this year, Stuttgart was the hardest to beat.
So just to recap, if Hamburg was the 8 4a champion, Warren would most likely be playing Stuttgart this Friday night in the Championship game.

HBG PRIDE

December 04, 2016, 12:37:57 pm #57 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 12:58:05 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 04, 2016, 10:43:28 am
You guys need to be thankful y'all were the 2nd seed. If  the Lions had beaten the Jacks( and that has to big one of the biggest IF's ever used in a sentence) Hamburg would have been out in the 2nd round. Hamburg has two easy draws the first 2 rounds. Finally played a good team in PR, and were sent home. Out of all the teams Warren has faced this year, Stuttgart was the hardest to beat.
So just to recap, if Hamburg was the 8 4a champion, Warren would most likely be playing Stuttgart this Friday night in the Championship game.
Because they played Yal a good game?...so all of our wins wer against nobody I guess?..since we are comparing games. I like to remember Monticello. The team we beat bad and stuttgart struggled with. So we will agree to disagree. We did end up with a whopp sided score against Warren, but it was a 10pt. game in 3rd qt. Not saying we should have won by any means. Hamburg was to inconsistent all year. No love for Hamburg even when we all are pulling for Warren?

2horsesANDmydog!

December 04, 2016, 01:05:45 pm #58 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 07:17:15 pm by 2horsesANDmydog!
The rankings says it all. In no other poll, outside of Stuttgart, is the ricebirds ranked above the lions.
There are teams ranked higher than us, Stuttgart isnt one of them. Need more proof than that, check basketball season start times.

cuckoobird

10 point lead in the 3rd quarter huh? Congrats again. What was the lead at the end of the game?

HBG PRIDE

December 04, 2016, 01:23:19 pm #60 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 01:37:48 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: cuckoobird on December 04, 2016, 01:18:25 pm
10 point lead in the 3rd quarter huh? Congrats again. What was the lead at the end of the game?
Billies no.5 seed.......Ranking has Hamburg no.6......Stuttgart no.12...ha ha ha

cuckoobird

Are you speaking dorkanese? I can't even understand that

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 04, 2016, 02:18:51 pm
Are you speaking dorkanese? I can't even understand that
You have a hard time understanding anything looks like to me??   Maybe you can contact the pollsters and complain since they all have Hamburg ahead of Stuttgart?....maybe you can get a recount...lol

2horsesANDmydog!

I really hope hamburg play Stuttgart next season, so itll shut this guy up. I was in Hamburg this weekend, had to drive through Stuttgart. When i stopped to fill up at the ExxonMobile off 79, i wanted to buy a few chicken tenders but decided not to because im sure it had "troll seasoning" on it.

MUFASA #2

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 04, 2016, 10:43:28 am
So your saying every team Hamburg beat is embarrassing then lol.

MUFASA #2

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 04, 2016, 01:18:25 pm
Does Gillete even have a football team lol. Mr. Hot shot Clawson?

cuckoobird

I'm not upset anyone is ranked above the birds. We had an average year for us although some programs would be tickled pink, we aren't excited about anything but championships. That's the difference in championship programs and wannabes

MUFASA #2

Biggest troll on the board! Your good il give you that. I would love to buy you a beer someday.  ;D

HBG PRIDE

December 04, 2016, 07:48:20 pm #68 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 07:50:51 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: cuckoobird on December 04, 2016, 07:31:55 pm
I'm not upset anyone is ranked above the birds. We had an average year for us although some programs would be tickled pink, we aren't excited about anything but championships. That's the difference in championship programs and wannabes
How many championships you win at Gillette? Or did you play at DeWitt?

MUFASA #2

I mean this guy is good id love to meet him in person he deserves a beer!

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: MUFASA #2 on December 04, 2016, 07:49:37 pm
I mean this guy is good id love to meet him in person he deserves a beer!
or maybe a coon supper...lol

cuckoobird

December 04, 2016, 07:53:25 pm #71 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 07:56:42 pm by cuckoobird
I didn't play for the razor company but at Gillett we didn't win one. Several semi finals and a couple of finals though. I personally played in 2 semi final games and the team to put us out both times was barton during their 56 game win streak

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 04, 2016, 07:53:25 pm
I didn't play for the razor company but at Gillett we didn't win one. Several semi finals and a couple of finals though. I personally played in 2 semi final games and the team to put us out was barton during their 57 game win streak
That's not a championship...So you have only rode the coat tail of Stuttgart championships...that's funny, the way you brag on stuttgart.

cuckoobird

I had a son on the 2012 state champion team

HBG PRIDE

Only thing Gillett is good for is a speeding ticket..lol

cuckoobird

You have the right to your opinion

HBG PRIDE

December 04, 2016, 08:04:44 pm #76 Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 05:01:15 am by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: cuckoobird on December 04, 2016, 07:57:15 pm
I had a son on the 2012 state champion team
Just like Jerking your chain man...that is truly somthin to be proud of.

cuckoobird

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on December 04, 2016, 08:04:44 pm
Just like Jerking your chain man...that is truly somthin to be proud of.
and my oldest son that was on the 08 team that went 10-2

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on December 04, 2016, 12:37:57 pm
Because they played Yal a good game?...so all of our wins wer against nobody I guess?..since we are comparing games. I like to remember Monticello. The team we beat bad and stuttgart struggled with. So we will agree to disagree. We did end up with a whopp sided score against Warren, but it was a 10pt. game in 3rd qt. Not saying we should have won by any means. Hamburg was to inconsistent all year. No love for Hamburg even when we all are pulling for Warren?
Well this is my best Tina Turner, what's love got to do with it? We are talking football and I'm giving you the facts. Warren prepared a lot harder for Stutty than we did Hamburg. Not issuing insults, just the straight facts.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas