• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6AA District scores. 16-17

Started by Lions84, November 29, 2016, 01:25:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

Please post all your HS boys and girls scores for teams in the 6AA here.  Than

da greatest bigbaby

da greatest bigbaby

Lions 72-40 whip'd Augusta       lionettes 50-19 whip'd Augusta  go lions whip em time for a championship run 

MomaLion

Those refs were something else lol

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip lisa academy nlr Tuesday

Lions84

Saw we thumped Lisa pretty good last night. per Facebook.

MomaLion

Yes,  LA scored most of their points on 3rd string

da greatest bigbaby

Gud win for the  lions Tuesday nite over lisa academy the lions whip'd em 71-45 wow an the jr lions whip'd em also 41-10 awesome  an their  girls forfeit'd their whip'n lol   up nxt abundant life @ Clarendon friday   go lions whip em

da greatest bigbaby

The Lions whip'd abundant life 59-41. An the lionettes whip'd the abundant life girls 49-35

HoopKing

I hope that you do know that the 6 AA does not exist anymore.  These teams are a part of the conference 13 on regular season and clarendon is in 2A-3 district tournament

MomaLion

Lions84

Quote from: HoopKing on December 10, 2016, 10:09:13 am
I hope that you do know that the 6 AA does not exist anymore.  These teams are a part of the conference 13 on regular season and clarendon is in 2A-3 district tournament

NO I didn't and shame on AAA .   

Saw we got drilled by England last night.

hogsfan4life

Quote from: Lions84 on December 13, 2016, 09:10:03 am
NO I didn't and shame on AAA .   

Saw we got drilled by England last night.

What was the score? I was told it was 50-48. Wouldn't call that getting drilled although the source of the score I heard isn't usually very reliable lol

MomaLion

da greatest bigbaby

The Lions whip'd Carlisle 78-45  4-1 conference wow up nxt hazen Monday

hogsfan4life

Quote from: MomaLion on December 17, 2016, 03:47:05 pm
It was a 2 pt loss

Well considering people who watch us consistently say we will be down this year, I will definitely take a 2 point loss to England. They should one of the front runners for state I assume?

MomaLion

And that was after losing Jama early in the game

Lions84

da greatest bigbaby

Go Lions we whip'd hazen lasnite 77-42 an the lionettes whip'd em also gud win up nxt pine bluff tourney go Lions whip em

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip palestine Wheatley Thursday

NEark tigers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on January 05, 2017, 10:14:10 am
Earle at Des Arc Tonight

I will be there tonight. My kid plays on the jr high team.

da greatest bigbaby

The lion's split wit 6a pine bluff n their  Xmas tourney  classic we  whip'd pb jv 67-57 an loss to the sr varsity 64-48 got 2 starters out wit injuries both should be back this week or nxt week    2nite we got 2a Palestine Wheatley lol go lion's whip em by 30   district champ time 

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on January 05, 2017, 02:23:55 pm
The lion's split wit 6a pine bluff n their  Xmas tourney  classic we  whip'd pb jv 67-57 an loss to the sr varsity 64-48 got 2 starters out wit injuries both should be back this week or nxt week    2nite we got 2a Palestine Wheatley lol go lion's whip em by 30   district champ time
Who's out besides Jama? Are you talking about Ced?

da greatest bigbaby

January 05, 2017, 04:41:14 pm #24 Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 04:43:00 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Yeah Cedric Dawson broken leg vs pw   football RB

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on January 05, 2017, 11:22:48 am
I will be there tonight. My kid plays on the jr high team.
what number is he?

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on January 05, 2017, 02:23:55 pm
Is Ced gonna be back next week too?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Lions84

MomaLion

I hear Jama is getting his cast off on the 17th so he should be back very soon...would be nice to have him before the Lighthouse game but we'll have him on the second match up.

Tigerpride37

Where is district gonna be this year ?

MomaLion

We have McCrory listed for district

Lions84

hogsfan4life

January 25, 2017, 11:35:32 pm #33 Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 01:39:39 am by hogsfan4life
Saw on max preps Clarendon lost to Marvell by 15 and Clarendon lost to England twice. England also lost to Marvell by 22 according to the site! I assume this info is correct? If so Marvell must be pretty salty this year.

MomaLion

Quote from: hogsfan4life on January 25, 2017, 11:35:32 pm
Saw on max peeps Clarendon lost to Marvell by 15 and Clarendon lost to England twice. England also lost to Marvell by 22 according to the site! I assume this info is correct? If so Marvell must be pretty salty this year.
That is correct and yes, Marvell is a scrappy team...however, they give new meaning to the term "home court advantage".  Teams won't have nearly as much trouble from them outside of Marvell.

Lions84

Marvell is the new home of Cheat to win.

hogsfan4life

Anyone know where I can find a bracket for district tourney?

MomaLion

I sent you a pm...i also posted play times for Mon/Tues in the other thread

Tom88us

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas