• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BAY vs EPC

Started by biglion1985, November 28, 2016, 04:42:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

biglion1985

What's your thoughts and opinions

Donnie Jamon

Think EPC will win 10 or more..  Who all does Bay still have? 

biglion1985

I was wondering that myself. I might try to make it down to the game

BoxNOne

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 28, 2016, 04:51:01 pm
Think EPC will win 10 or more..  Who all does Bay still have?

Bay has two starters returning, Layne and Utley. I like EPC to take this one.

bdubyab60

They had our number last year. Should be a good one.

Donnie Jamon

Good grief it seems like them boys been there forever.

bdubyab60

I'll post the scores to this one

MikelB

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 28, 2016, 07:00:18 pm
They had our number last year. Should be a good one.

I think since Bay doesn't have the big post player this year, EPC should get revenge on that whooping they took at the NEA last year.

bdubyab60

They still have a kid 6' 4" or 5" post player by what I told. maybe not as good a the Crane kid, think that was his name. They are still well coached and can probably still shoot the ball pretty good.

Batman44

Haven't seen EPC this year, BUT, I'm hangin with Bay.

leedog95

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

Still waiting on the junior high to finish and considering we haven't won a game and are within 6 we have done pretty good in the junior high game

bdubyab60

Bay wins the junior game 38-33

bdubyab60

Good start for EPC 6-0 timeout bay. 547 left in 1

bdubyab60

EPC 17 Bay 9 end one. Bay forcing up some tough shots. Both teams a little sloppy

leedog95

bdubyab60

Bay 21 EPC 19 508left in the 2nd. EPC has missed three front ends of one and ones and making some of the stupidest passes you will ever see. Like they don't even see the dark purple jersey.

As I was typing they missed another free throw

bdubyab60

EPC 27 Bay 24. 220 til half. Bays best defense is to send us to the line outside of Brown and Reed I think we have hit one

bdubyab60

EPC 41 Bay 30 halftime. Brown and Reed have been on the Ben h since about 5 minutes left in the second.

leedog95

bdubyab60

Just getting other guys playing time I guess.

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

All 3 there to start the 3rd as well

bdubyab60

Bay 53 EPC 48 2 minutes left in the 3rd

bdubyab60

Oh how I love this stuff lol

bdubyab60

EPC 57 Bay 55 headed to the 4th

bdubyab60

EPC 67 Bay 62. 5 minutes left

bdubyab60

Bay 76 EPC 75 with 141 to go. Since when can you just shove a guy in the chest with both hands as he's going up and it not be intentional

bdubyab60

Tied at 79 with 37 seconds left. Layne and Reed trade 3's with under a minute to go

bdubyab60

Bay 81 EPC 79 with 23 seconds left.

bdubyab60

Tied at 81 with 5 seconds

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

EPC 89 Bay 84  144 to go

bdubyab60

EPC 93 Bay 87  58 seconds

bdubyab60

EPC 97 Bay 94. 19 seconds EPC at the line

bdubyab60

EPC 101 Bay 94 final. Great game

leedog95

bdubyab60

Back and forth game all night, players making big shots for each team. Jace Whitfield came up clutch for EPC in the overtime.

EPC was horrible from the line for the most part but made them when they counted. Had some horrible turnovers that need to get cleaned up if they are going to make a push for a title.

RedWolf275

Sounds like a great game.

bdubyab60

It was. I think the largest lead may have been 12 to 14. But as quicks as it was gotten it was gone, that was for EPC. Think Bay got up 6 or 9 a couple times and then EPC would come right back.

I thought when Layne came down and hit the 3 from like halfcourt to put Bay up 3 that was it, less than a minute to go too.  But EPC comes right back swings it around and Reed buries a 3 to tie. Both crowds just going crazy the entire time.

MikelB

Rematch tonight at Bay. Who comes out on top this time?

bhartgen

ISU7

Donnie Jamon

We were resting our starters 😂

redrider30

January 31, 2017, 08:31:41 am #45 Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 08:33:25 am by redrider30
Yeah, I can see how 17 year olds playing basketball a few games a week would really give them out. Same players he's resting probably play 6 or 8 AAU games on a weekend. Just aggravating you a little Donnie. I guess whatever floats your coaches boat. However this is what you get when conference games no longer count for anything. Thanks AAA for screwing up a perfectly good system.

MikelB

Quote from: redrider30 on January 31, 2017, 08:31:41 am
Yeah, I can see how 17 year olds playing basketball a few games a week would really give them out. Same players he's resting probably play 6 or 8 AAU games on a weekend. Just aggravating you a little Donnie. I guess whatever floats your coaches boat. However this is what you get when conference games no longer count for anything. Thanks AAA for screwing up a perfectly good system.

Coach was pi$$ed at the starters so he sat them out.  I expect EPC will be looking for 1 possibly 2 new coaches for next year.  But you are right this is a result of conference games that don't count for anything.

RedWolf275

+1 on the so called "conference games" being meaningless.

Oldref

Meaningless or not I think teams should be playing to win especially this time of the year. EPC looks to be having problems and I will leave it at that. Bay was a basket away from winning the first game at EPC early and has beat them the last two times they played. EPC is very talented but it looks like they struggle against teams that play good defense. EPC tried to win no doubt last night but couldnt. Up to the coach who he puts on the floor. Looked like one player quit the team and left in third quarter for EPC. Good win for Bay .

ISU7

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas