• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle 2k17

Started by Mr. Trill, November 26, 2016, 06:15:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheek

Quote from: Dogg on February 07, 2017, 05:17:18 am
Some of the fans would have but not Coach Murray.  He would have said good game and left the gym. Murray only played the game because he was trying to get his team tournament ready.  England guards turned the ball over too much and BJ has to get down on the low block and demand the basketball. i think he is on the premier too much where he can't help the lions.

Agree 100 percent!

bigworm

Quote from: Dogg on February 07, 2017, 05:17:18 am
Some of the fans would have but not Coach Murray.  He would have said good game and left the gym. Murray only played the game because he was trying to get his team tournament ready.  England guards turned the ball over too much and BJ has to get down on the low block and demand the basketball. i think he is on the premier too much where he can't help the lions.

+1,000,000,000,000,000
Amen
No Doubt
Been saying that all year. I'll never understand why a '6,6" kid wouldn't be down low. thats exactly why we beat JC in the finals a couple of years ago. Their Big guys wanted to play like little guys. if BJ don't play down low, I don't think we make it very far.

Mr. Trill

You're absolutely right, I was wondering why BJ was on the wing more than the post. He definitely belong down low.

Pit Bull

I figure someone has enough foresight to understand that if he plays on the next level he's going to have to be able to play the 3, I mean he still racked up over 30 points right?

keohog

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 07, 2017, 01:44:34 pm
I figure someone has enough foresight to understand that if he plays on the next level he's going to have to be able to play the 3, I mean he still racked up over 30 points right?
He is playing football not basketball in college.

Pit Bull

It's still good to have options.

Mr. Trill

Mr. Trill

Earle has MArriana scheduled for 2/11

Mr. Trill

All Jrs sealed the championship, Seniors are on the way for a matchup against Marianna

Mr. Trill

Pit Bull

Senior night, Girls smashed the Lady Trojans by 25 or so and the boys beat the Trojans by 8 I believe, even by starting the seniors it was never really a contest! Several Tomahawk Dunks tonight at the Dogpound...

Mr. Trill

Both earle teams play on Friday correct? 🤔

Mr. Trill

Whose going to be on the cover of Earle 2K17? 😉 I sure hope the game is not on a Thursday.

ISU7

Congrats Coach Murray Coach Miller and the  Earle Bulldogs on winning back2back 2A 🏀🏀State Champions
Great season Coach Wilburn and Marked Tree.

Mr. Trill

Doolittle or Bj murray is going to be on the cover of Earle 2k17? Everyone says Doolittle although BJ got MVP. In 2008, Weeden numbers was better than Meredith but Meredith got MVP (I was scorekeeper). Anyway, 3peat or naw?

Missco

3peat easily but you never know. 2A with only 48 schools is pretty predictable though.

BigLion10

Quote from: Mr. Trill on March 10, 2017, 02:33:24 am
Doolittle or Bj murray is going to be on the cover of Earle 2k17? Everyone says Doolittle although BJ got MVP. In 2008, Weeden numbers was better than Meredith but Meredith got MVP (I was scorekeeper). Anyway, 3peat or naw?
one thing I hate is they don't have a championship game MVP. The MVP they give out is for the tournament games before lol

ISU7

March 10, 2017, 09:14:34 pm #267 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 09:20:21 pm by ISU7
mtindian42  said the coaching was the reason MT lost. Are you kidding me what game were you watching. Earle better athletes are the reason MT lost. Pit Bull, NEark tigers, and Mr Trill couldve coached Earle last night and Phil Jackson couldve coach MT, Earle still would've have won convincingly. Coach Wilbourn did an outstanding job this seaso especially with out her star player. Give her and Earle the credit they deserve.

mtindian42

Quote from: ISU7 on March 10, 2017, 09:14:34 pm
mtindian42  said the coaching was the reason MT lost. Are you kidding me what game were you watching. Earle better athletes are the reason MT lost. Pit Bull, NEark tigers, and Mr Trill couldve coached Earle last night and Phil Jackson couldve coach MT, Earle still would've have won convincingly. Coach Wilbourn did an outstanding job this seaso especially with out her star player. Give her and Earle the credit they deserve.
you say a lot of things in the heat of the moment. now that I'm out of the moment. I see it like you see it...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas