• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Hampton

Started by flawlessthoughts, November 25, 2016, 09:27:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you have?

England
104 (61.5%)
Hampton
65 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Voting closed: December 03, 2016, 06:44:11 pm

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Lionsmane on November 26, 2016, 12:43:51 pm
For all of you monta Thomas fans. Who is better, Thomas or Kenneth Dixon from strong that is now in the NFL.
What does this question have to do with England @ Hampton? We're gonna let you compare their high school play after Friday night.

HorseFeathers

Dixon.....I see Thomas as more of a wide out type player...where as dixon was a natural running/power back....

Lionbro20

He's playing OLB rushing the qb if he plays their England passing game flourishes if he plays safety our run game does well, so it's kinda pick your poison, and p.s. Monta won't have a pick six

Lions84

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Lionsmane on November 26, 2016, 12:43:51 pm
For all of you monta Thomas fans. Who is better, Thomas or Kenneth Dixon from strong that is now in the NFL.
well everyone will have different opinion, The year Strong won the Championship they were not undefeated like Hampton is up until this point. So you can say Monta is better in High School Football or you can say Dixon didn't have a supporting cast around him that Monta has! It's an argument that can go on and on.

big E

Farmer probably already has it figured out. He doesn't sleep much.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on November 26, 2016, 12:04:53 pm
I think a lot of coaches are familiar with Thomas skills, but it's just not Thomas on the field you got ten more guys to account for also.

If you shut him down, on offense and special teams, you win.

dawgpound

Several other guys had tds against DA and you still didn't win

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Lionbro20 on November 26, 2016, 03:20:28 pm
He's playing OLB rushing the qb if he plays their England passing game flourishes if he plays safety our run game does well, so it's kinda pick your poison, and p.s. Monta won't have a pick six
If he lines up at LB I'm coming on the field.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 26, 2016, 04:47:28 pm #59 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 04:55:43 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: dawgpound on November 26, 2016, 04:15:00 pm
Several other guys had tds against DA and you still didn't win

Like i said, stop him and you win and you will not change my opinion. We didnt shut him down on special teams.

dawgpound

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 26, 2016, 04:37:38 pm
do it and I personally will take you off the field that's one thing that will not happen on our field

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

Quote from: Lionbro20 on November 26, 2016, 03:20:28 pm
It's. It a pick your poison monta will play in the secondary and our LB's will stop the RUN!!

RiverEagle079

Quote from: dawgpound on November 26, 2016, 04:51:19 pm
do it and I personally will take you off the field that's one thing that will not happen on our field
LOL this wins the day lol

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on November 26, 2016, 04:54:12 pm
LOL this wins the day lol

man flawless is so talented he should be coaching in the NFL. Or at least he thinks he should be.

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

What you gona bo when you get on the field besides get your tail whooped?

Dr. Defense

You ain't gonna do nothin man let the coaches coach if you know so much about football go get a degree and get in the arena

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: dawgpound on November 26, 2016, 04:51:19 pm
& somebody will call the ambulance to drag you from the field.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: 🏈BullDawgNation🏈 on November 26, 2016, 05:05:44 pm
What you gona bo when you get on the field besides get your tail whooped?
It was a joke but not one of you Internet UFC fighters can whoop me.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Dr. Defense on November 26, 2016, 05:10:47 pm
You ain't gonna do nothin man let the coaches coach if you know so much about football go get a degree and get in the arena
Go to sleep.

Delta_Bravo

We see on the news how you Hillary supporters act so if we do lose I will expect you to act like a fool. And I would love to see dawgpound skull drag you off the field

flawlessthoughts

November 26, 2016, 06:08:13 pm #70 Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 01:23:14 am by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: Delta_Bravo on November 26, 2016, 06:03:50 pm
We see on the news how you Hillary supporters act so if we do lose I will expect you to act like a fool. And I would love to see dawgpound skull drag you off the field
You'll never see it. This thread is about the game not me & dawgpound. I don't do the internet punching thing. I have an inbox & a phone # meeting me in person with any problem can be arranged, I'm waiting on that message. Now back to our regularly scheduled program. Bulldawgs in a good one

Old Scrapper

Please don't bring up Hillary again!

Old Scrapper

I've got $20 on Flawless with KO in 1st round

HorseFeathers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 26, 2016, 06:01:37 pm

Lol. I wouldnt go that far. Maybe if we busted up in divisions like UFC.

AirWarren

Be interesting to see how Hampton responds to a spread attack. Not sure they have faced that this year.

England will be going up against pure smash mouth with speed and aggression.

This is what semifinal football is all about.

dawg duo

It's going to be a good one. Don't miss it. Pick you should come down and watch it. It wasn't that bad of a drive.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 26, 2016, 06:47:53 pm
Need a safe place?
nope! It's just time for folks to get her off the tracks cas the Train is coming thru!

Old Scrapper

I was planning on making the trip but I have decided on the NLR vs Fayetteville game!

Lionbro20

He basically played outside linebacker last week.. what's so bad about him playing lb?😂

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 26, 2016, 06:43:53 pm
I've got $20 on Flawless with KO in 1st round

I will take that 20$

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 26, 2016, 06:01:37 pm

You seem like the only internet UFC fighter on here.

flawlessthoughts

flawlessthoughts

November 26, 2016, 08:58:10 pm #83 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 09:03:22 pm by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: Lionbro20 on November 26, 2016, 08:02:30 pm
He basically played outside linebacker last week.. what's so bad about him playing lb?😂
I didn't like the idea of him playing LB against CHG. I think it was idiotic to play him there & it nearly lost them the game. Since then they have moved some DBs around & it looks to be working well. Ta is a savy safety & has been since pee wee ball. He's the fastest, most experienced & best athlete on the team so why would you play him @ LB against a passing team? It just doesn't make any sense. If they play him at LB they lose if they play him at safety they win. Ta is a leader with legitimate knowledge of the game so I'm sure he'll be playing safety this week. I'm sure the OC from England knows it too. I expect to see a lot of slants, digs, out routes & screens come friday.

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

I think the Dawgs will win. I think we pressure the qb and he will make some bad decisions. I think the turner kid will equal the night he had against CHG and get three picks and one of them will be a score. I look for MR. Brazeal to get hit a lot in this game!

bigpound98

Quote from: 🏈BullDawgNation🏈 on November 26, 2016, 09:21:05 pm
I think the Dawgs will win. I think we pressure the qb and he will make some bad decisions. I think the turner kid will equal the night he had against CHG and get three picks and one of them will be a score. I look for MR. Brazeal to get hit a lot in this game!
gotta catch him to hit him JUST SAYIN

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 🏈BullDawgNation🏈 on November 26, 2016, 09:21:05 pm

Hes not just a pocket passer, he throws off the run very well, and hes  pretty fast for a white boy.

razorcardsfan11

Hampton pulls out a close one to make a rematch with harmony grove in the championship game. I can't decide if I want to go to this game or go watch the harmony grove game

big E

Not many drop back passes for the Lions it's a,system based off the wing T. Which you may see some of if Monta plays safety.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: bigpound98 on November 26, 2016, 10:02:07 pm
gotta catch him to hit him JUST SAYIN
Hampton has numerous players on defense faster than Brazeal!!

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 26, 2016, 03:50:00 pm
If you shut him down, on offense and special teams, you win.
that's asking alot for England pick!! Lol.....I'm glad they are sleeping on our defense

Lionbro20

Your defense allowed 28 points to parkers chapel it's obviously been spotty, better hope for a non spotty night

Ventman

England is going to be drooping bombs all over the field Friday night. That passing attack is for real bull dawg nation, you will see.

baseball13

Quote from: Lionbro20 on November 27, 2016, 09:36:49 am
Your defense allowed 28 points to parkers chapel it's obviously been spotty, better hope for a non spotty night

That was 10 weeks ago. So let's keep beating a dead horse. You should be worried that our defense has only allowed an average of 15 points in the playoffs.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: baseball13 on November 27, 2016, 09:51:59 am
That was 10 weeks ago. So let's keep beating a dead horse. You should be worried that our defense has only allowed an average of 15 points in the playoffs.
exactly.... probably the most interceptions in playoffs as well. Our secondary has improved tremendously since the changes

bear for life

If Hampton play him at safety England will still pass the ball they have 4 great receiver an one is 6'6 monta can't defend all four so I would say keep him at lb an just blist an bring pressure

ALPHA_TANGO

Sophomores Trey Murphy and DD Stephens will be the X factors in this game. Best two pass/run defenders I've seen in a long time. You will not block them and they have the speed to catch anyone outside!!!

sickwillie

Quote from: Lionbro20 on November 27, 2016, 09:36:49 am

Irrelevant

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: bear for life on November 27, 2016, 10:00:45 am
If Hampton play him at safety England will still pass the ball they have 4 great receiver an one is 6'6 monta can't defend all four so I would say keep him at lb an just blist an bring pressure
the 6'6 guy you are referring to is hurt and hasn't played the past two games....if he does play Friday night I can assure you Hampton has the athletes to adjust

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 27, 2016, 09:34:27 am
that's asking alot for England pick!! Lol.....I'm glad they are sleeping on our defense

Your defense gave up over 300 to des arc. Your special teams is whats dangerous.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas