• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Hampton

Started by flawlessthoughts, November 25, 2016, 09:27:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you have?

England
104 (61.5%)
Hampton
65 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Voting closed: December 03, 2016, 06:44:11 pm

BigLion10

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 05, 2016, 05:55:17 pm
Rather you think this is true or not... That was absolutely uncalled for. He is a kid and it's clear you are ether a child yourself or you have none of your own....
smh you ought to be ashamed of yourself running down a kid like that. I'm from England and I went to mr Thomas Friday night after the game and wished him all the best in his future. Great kid btw and I hope he succeeds on the gridiron after HS

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 05, 2016, 06:33:54 pm
smh you ought to be ashamed of yourself running down a kid like that. I'm from England and I went to mr Thomas Friday night after the game and wished him all the best in his future. Great kid btw and I hope he succeeds on the gridiron after HS
If only all felt as you feel.

lionfan59

Flawless most of the real England posters do feel that way. As I said on Facebook. Talked with him after the game was really respectful. When I said there is a bright future ahead of you young man his response was a respectful one. "Thank you sir".

Ventman

I hope the young man has a very successful college career. People who don't wish him well are just ignorant. We should wish all our kids success in the future.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Ventman on December 05, 2016, 07:06:07 pm
I hope the young man has a very successful college career. People who don't wish him well are just ignorant. We should wish all our kids success in the future.
very true!

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: lionfan59 on December 05, 2016, 06:59:51 pm
Flawless most of the real England posters do feel that way. As I said on Facebook. Talked with him after the game was really respectful. When I said there is a bright future ahead of you young man his response was a respectful one. "Thank you sir".
People have no idea how good of a kid he is. Always has been very respectful.

flawlessthoughts

I agree..

STUNNA

Brazeal did play the second half with a broken arm. Tough kid for sure.

Lumberjackfan1978

+1 Right on

sickwillie

Quote from: STUNNA on December 06, 2016, 08:29:13 am
Brazeal did play the second half with a broken arm. Tough kid for sure.

Tough no doubt

LRLION

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 05, 2016, 07:21:35 pm
People have no idea how good of a kid he is. Always has been very respectful.
You could follow his lead on this

mr.gametime

There was one thing that shocked me in this game and that was when monta broke away with open field and got walked down by B.J Thompson...i didnt realize b.j was that fast...

dawgpound

I thought the same thing but after looking at it on film monta had to juke one guy and bj was already getting him a angle on him plus monta already had close to 200 yards at that point

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 07, 2016, 09:40:12 pm
There was one thing that shocked me in this game and that was when monta broke away with open field and got walked down by B.J Thompson...i didnt realize b.j was that fast...
Or Monta was sooo exhausted.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: LRLION on December 06, 2016, 05:30:15 pm
You could follow his lead on this
You should dry the tears & live with the fact that you almost had the opportunity to say "we're the best team in 2A", two years in a row..

LRLION

December 08, 2016, 03:15:08 pm #1265 Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 05:13:36 pm by LRLION
Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 08, 2016, 08:01:11 am
You should dry the tears & live with the fact that you almost had the opportunity to say "we're the best team in 2A", two years in a row..

Buzzer Beater

Stay classy Hampton 🙄

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas