• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016-17 OSCEOLA SEMINOLES

Started by 501Arkansas, November 19, 2016, 08:58:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Paperman

Those were his words Luxora4Life. I know he has had some really good groups in the past before I came here who won state titles. He is really high on them, but it might be because he may not consider the opposition to be as saucy as it once might have been. I think they lack size personally. But the guard play and athleticism is off the charts.

Paperman

Seminoles continue to roll with a huge win at Riverside! Next up the Manila Lions! Sure to be a packed hour Friday night in the Lions den! Should be a great night of basketball between two great teams!

luxora4life

Quote from: Paperman on January 17, 2017, 02:28:57 pm
Those were his words Luxora4Life. I know he has had some really good groups in the past before I came here who won state titles. He is really high on them, but it might be because he may not consider the opposition to be as saucy as it once might have been. I think they lack size personally. But the guard play and athleticism is off the charts.

Boy, How soon HE forgets.

Paperman

I don't think he has forgotten anything. Man he had some athletes back then. Still does. Have a good one my friend.

ISU7

Noles beat Manila tonight at Manila  87-79. Good win for the O.

Radiotalker

Beating Manila over is always good because it's a tough place and they play so hard.

Makai Caruthers took over down the stretch and Steveon Fowler dominated inside. He keeps getting better each week.

Paperman

NeaBaller21

Paperman

NeaBaller21

Oh yeah he's a beast for sure. He killed Riverside on the glass!

neds

Looks like the team to beat in 3A

Paperman

Time will tell all! Noles are deep at guard and so very athletic! Have to improve focus for all four quarters and free throw shooting! If that happens they will  have a great chance to reach the title game!

biglion1985

That's our problem we don't have any inside game or we don't have any size I should say and again best of luck to the NOLES

neds

Episcopal has a good big that rebounds well and shoots well, even from the three pt range
ECS has guard play that would match up well vs Osceola. That would be a good match up.

870baller15

ISU7

Radiotalker

ISU7

Radiotalker

ISU7

biglion1985

Who was the Noles playing tonoght

biglion1985

501Arkansas

biglion1985

Good job on the victory to the Noles

Paperman

Colts played well! Osceola was very lackluster! Demilon Brown kept RHS in the game in the first half! In the end Seminoles had more horses and gutted out a big win!

ISU7

Lackluster?
I'm not impressed. 😎

Paperman

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on January 26, 2017, 08:33:21 pm
Lackluster indeed 😎
Lol  Powerhouse Noles.  Did they play lackluster against Riverside  at Osceola 😎

Paperman

Very! Now that doesn't mean the Rebels didn't deserve the W! Osceola had their chances but they couldn't finish!

luxora4life

Quote from: Paperman on January 26, 2017, 12:12:05 pm
Colts played well! Osceola was very lackluster! Demilon Brown kept RHS in the game in the first half! In the end Seminoles had more horses and gutted out a big win!

I agree.  At one point Osceola Had 9 horses one the court.  Or atleast 6 horses and 3 zebras.

luxora4life

Quote from: ISU7 on January 26, 2017, 06:44:01 pm
Lackluster?
I'm not impressed. 😎

Don't expect them to look or play any different without the 6'6 kid.  Especially on the defensive end of the floor.  Their guards don't defend well and #50 can't protect the rim like the 6'6 kid. 

Chunkyator99

Quote from: Paperman on January 20, 2017, 10:18:07 pm
Fowler is a beast in the paint!
No match for Porter Anderson. He is a straight dog in the paint.

luxora4life

Quote from: Paperman on January 26, 2017, 12:12:05 pm

Osceola jump out to a hot start in the 1st quarter(got up by double digits) and just simply got out played the next 2 quarters and 4+ minutes in the 4th.  When these two team play early it was a 4 points game with 3+mins left in the 4th.  There is no reason to try to make Osceola look good by Calling their play lackluster.

NEark tigers

It will be great to have an Earle-Osceola matchup this year.....man we sure miss that ole 3-3A we used to dominate....

It could be a possible champion versus champion match.

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on January 27, 2017, 01:23:17 pm
It will be great to have an Earle-Osceola matchup this year.....man we sure miss that ole 3-3A we used to dominate....

It could be a possible champion versus champion match.
Not.

ISU7

January 28, 2017, 01:40:17 am #135 Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 01:46:35 am by ISU7
Quote from: Paperman on January 26, 2017, 09:52:51 pm
Very! Now that doesn't mean the Rebels didn't deserve the W! Osceola had their chances but they couldn't finish!
So to you and maybe other Seminoles fans no other team is good enough to beat Osceola.  When they lose or barely win they played lackluster. No respect for the opponent huh smh.

no mascot

When was the last time Osceola was somebody's homecoming? They're tough to handle.

biglion1985

Mascot last year Osceola was Manila's homecoming opponent

501Arkansas

Paperman

Quote from: ISU7 on January 28, 2017, 01:40:17 am
So to you and maybe other Seminoles fans no other team is good enough to beat Osceola.  When they lose or barely win they played lackluster. No respect for the opponent huh smh.
[/quote
Osceola is in a funk! They are not playing well, but well enough to win! They are deep and talented! But yes they are not playing that well. But they are still winning.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Paperman on February 01, 2017, 05:24:52 am
Quote from: ISU7 on January 28, 2017, 01:40:17 am
[/quote
Osceola is in a funk! They are not playing well, but well enough to win! They are deep and talented! But yes they are not playing that well. But they are still winning.
Yeah they aren't playing well but play well enough to win ball games. Gathen will have them in line and ready by time it's tournament time. Noles are in good shape

ISU7

Radiotalker

Harrisburg comes and tries to stall. End Q1 6-6, but too much Osceola as they go on to win 63-37.

Radiotalker

ISU7

Nice back to back wins for the Noles.

Paperman

Best first half of the season for OHS!

Radiotalker

Paperman

Seminoles have one more left before Monday! Back to back Stste title team reunion Friday! Team honored at halftime

biglion1985

Hey Paperman who do the noles tonight

Radiotalker

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas